Page 1574 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 574 1074 1474 1524 156415721573157415751576 1584 1624 1674 ... LastLast
Results 15,731 to 15,740 of 18790
  1. #15731
    Well then I guess my rant about the tag was for naught.

    Anyways glad to see this thread active again.
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  2. #15732
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Well then I guess my rant about the tag was for naught.

    Anyways glad to see this thread active again.
    It's okay mate, Was nice to see support for me. Really appreciate it guys.

    Raw assignments should be out tonight!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #15733
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! We have a room for you.. With a nameplate too!

    It's the old janitors room, enjoy!
    Lol I totally saw that one coming.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  4. #15734
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Lol I totally saw that one coming.
    Haha!

    I'm going to send you a PM now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #15735
    Looking forward to the upcoming shows- and everything GGG said was very understandable

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #15736
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Looking forward to the upcoming shows- and everything GGG said was very understandable
    Good to hear mate! Hope you enjoy what we have coming up.

    How's life treating you man, busy I presume?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #15737
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Good to hear mate! Hope you enjoy what we have coming up.

    How's life treating you man, busy I presume?.
    Yep, my second day off in 3 weeks- have enjoyed it despite doing yardwork at my own house- and actually about to start on my first piece of efeding in 3 weeks- writing a match for our JBW PPV. Felt I let them down there not being able to do anything- plus its Monday- Raw is on- and thats when I like writing lol

    I have pretty much caught up with all the shows in all the feds though

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #15738
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yep, my second day off in 3 weeks- have enjoyed it despite doing yardwork at my own house- and actually about to start on my first piece of efeding in 3 weeks- writing a match for our JBW PPV. Felt I let them down there not being able to do anything- plus its Monday- Raw is on- and thats when I like writing lol

    I have pretty much caught up with all the shows in all the feds though
    Cool man! Yeah I'm going to start doing some writing for the shows in a little while.

    How's it going over at Jabe, well I hope.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #15739
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Cool man! Yeah I'm going to start doing some writing for the shows in a little while.

    How's it going over at Jabe, well I hope.
    Been out of the loop for a bit(me not being able to help at all)- but we got new help. Lost Asher, got Jman and SouthernBlood. So all is good. And the PPV has been unique and great thus far

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #15740
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    I've only had 1 Impact promo in to me. Come on guys, get them in!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.