Page 1572 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 572 1072 1472 1522 156215701571157215731574 1582 1622 1672 ... LastLast
Results 15,711 to 15,720 of 18790
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Promo is passed along for Impact. One of my better Daniels promos I think
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    This.

What's the deal with Raw?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    This.

What's the deal with Raw?
    I guess we have to wait for THBK or GGG to come up and tell us something. Since, they are the creative heads of Raw.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ok guys update coming in a few minutes

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Awesome, can't wait man!

Also, what's with the 'thbk = 8===>' tag? Some clown thinking he's funny eh?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Sweet news
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Awesome, can't wait man!

Also, what's with the 'thbk = 8===>' tag? Some clown thinking he's funny eh?
    There's one like that in IWA with Benny.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Sweet news
    Just a heads up dude, I'll have the Nitro promo back to you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Just a heads up dude, I'll have the Nitro promo back to you soon.
    Take your time. I still got to wait for another Nitro promo, write EWNCW matches, the Raw promos (when they do come) and my Pokemon story...>.> Damn it, you were not supposed to know about that last one <.<

WWE Fed Update:

So most of you have been wondering what the hold up is, and whats the status here... so here it goes.

As most of you know at War Games PPV, we did not have a WWE Championship match because we could not find a suitable storyline on such short notice that would make us as creative, and the person who won the championship, happy and feeling as though they deserved the title, so we opted not to go with one.

Ever since you know who left us high and dry as WWE Champion, all of our future plans were messed up. We were going to have plans leading up to War Games, but then he wanted to come back, so we started adjusting our future plans. Then he got banned and once again messed up everything. So we said we would wait, run with all the storylines to War Games, and then after plan for the foreseeable future.

Thats whats been taking so long, the planning. With all of the plans messed up and whatnot, a good portion of what we needed to plan had to start from scratch. I think us as creative knew there might be a prolonged delay with the amount of planning that needed to go on, and it happened.

Now after this delay, I can confidently say that we have plans mapped out for the foreseeable future, and by future I'm talking about even having a few ideas jotted down up to WrestleMania.

So with that said, Nitro's first show after War Games has been planned out, as has Impact, so those shows have already gotten out their promos out. RAW I am in the process of putting together the first show now as we have gotten our ideas down. So once I get it up and get approval, promos will go out, hopefully today, if not tomorrow for sure, and the first RAW will be on July 15th.

So there is the update, I hope you guys understand and continue to stick with us, and are in this for the long haul. I can promise we won't have anymore of these prolonged delays after a PPV, it was just you know who getting banned who ruined everything. I really think you will enjoy what we have planned, and I can say we are getting close to the Road to WrestleMania, and I'm excited, Creative is excited, and I hope you all are as well.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

WWE Fed Update:

So most of you have been wondering what the hold up is, and whats the status here... so here it goes.

As most of you know at War Games PPV, we did not have a WWE Championship match because we could not find a suitable storyline on such short notice that would make us as creative, and the person who won the championship, happy and feeling as though they deserved the title, so we opted not to go with one.

Ever since you know who left us high and dry as WWE Champion, all of our future plans were messed up. We were going to have plans leading up to War Games, but then he wanted to come back, so we started adjusting our future plans. Then he got banned and once again messed up everything. So we said we would wait, run with all the storylines to War Games, and then after plan for the foreseeable future.

Thats whats been taking so long, the planning. With all of the plans messed up and whatnot, a good portion of what we needed to plan had to start from scratch. I think us as creative knew there might be a prolonged delay with the amount of planning that needed to go on, and it happened.

Now after this delay, I can confidently say that we have plans mapped out for the foreseeable future, and by future I'm talking about even having a few ideas jotted down up to WrestleMania.

So with that said, Nitro's first show after War Games has been planned out, as has Impact, so those shows have already gotten out their promos out. RAW I am in the process of putting together the first show now as we have gotten our ideas down. So once I get it up and get approval, promos will go out, hopefully today, if not tomorrow for sure, and the first RAW will be on July 15th.

So there is the update, I hope you guys understand and continue to stick with us, and are in this for the long haul. I can promise we won't have anymore of these prolonged delays after a PPV, it was just you know who getting banned who ruined everything. I really think you will enjoy what we have planned, and I can say we are getting close to the Road to WrestleMania, and I'm excited, Creative is excited, and I hope you all are as well.
    Inexcusable!!!

Totally understandable and am glad you got things back on track. Looking forward to getting promo assignments soon.