Page 157 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147155156157158159 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Edge: And yours Punk, was to think you ever had a chance in that Chamber. I don't care that you're entering last, I'm going to eliminate you.
    Punk: Wow...you must be mistaken. I am the Savior...and it has been written that there shall be someone who is clean in life to wear the crown. That is mine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: No problem Brock. For a split second I mistook you for a real wrestler...everyone makes mistakes
    Lesnar: True. Everyone makes mistakes. Like the one you just made now. You better hope that you've either been eliminated from the Elimination Chamber, before I get in, or that you find some trap door that'll give you a hope of escaping because I'll be coming after you first and I'l be more than happy to break both your arms with the kimura lock.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: True. Everyone makes mistakes. Like the one you just made now. You better hope that you've either been eliminated from the Elimination Chamber, before I get in, or that you find some trap door that'll give you a hope of escaping because I'll be coming after you first and I'l be more than happy to break both your arms with the kimura lock.
    Punk: Wow...someone is getting big for their britches. Time in UFC make you think you are the man? Reality check..there is only one man..he is the Savior..he is the man that has been written to one day hold that title...and that day is coming....that day is coming very soon

Blog Entries
    Punk: Wow...someone is getting big for their britches. Time in UFC make you think you are the man? Reality check..there is only one man..he is the Savior..he is the man that has been written to one day hold that title...and that day is coming....that day is coming very soon
    Lesnar: You know, with your whole campaign against drugs and alcohol, you remind me of an outdated PSA mascot. But just like Smokey the Bear and Woodsy Owl before you, they get tired and outdated pretty friggin' soon. But don't worry about that because I'll put you out of your misery WAY before that happens.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: You know, with your whole campaign against drugs and alcohol, you remind me of an outdated PSA mascot. But just like Smokey the Bear and Woodsy Owl before you, they get tired and outdated pretty friggin' soon. But don't worry about that because I'll put you out of your misery WAY before that happens.
    Punk: You are funny Lesnar...don't worry...I'm going to show you why I am the best at Chamber

Blog Entries
    Punk: You are funny Lesnar...don't worry...I'm going to show you why I am the best at Chamber
    Lesnar: Best at what? Putting people to sleep or acting like a complete jackass? No need to worry because you take home the gold in both categories. Though, I'd watch out for Jericho. He's rising through the ranks pretty quickly.

Any word on when Elimination Chamber is going to be, and if promo's are needed?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Any word on when Elimination Chamber is going to be, and if promo's are needed?
    I haven't heard from THBK on the matter.

I haven't heard from THBK on the matter.
    Hey I saw you posting in that For Hire thread, and I saw he asked for a roster, I had some time today so I compiled a partial roster of who has signed up and who I know plays what superstar.

I figure everybody has been asking for a roster for some time. You want me to PM it to you to see how it looks?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Hey I saw you posting in that For Hire thread, and I saw he asked for a roster, I had some time today so I compiled a partial roster of who has signed up and who I know plays what superstar.

I figure everybody has been asking for a roster for some time. You want me to PM it to you to see how it looks?
    Sure thing.