Page 1534 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 534 1034 1434 1484 152415321533153415351536 1544 1584 1634 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,340 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I will start giving reviews on the shows. After today, I am taking a 2 months vacation. Yes you read right. A 2 months vacation!!! I have so many accumulated vacation days that I have not taken in years and I am forced to take them or lose them due to new company policy. So I am taking them starting next week. Don't worry, I will have plenty of time to be on here!!!!
    Damn! That's sweet man Haha! Cool, sounds good.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Damn! That's sweet man Haha! Cool, sounds good.
    Yeah, its very cool, but not to my coworkers, they're freakin pissed, haha, but happy for me.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Yeah, its very cool, but not to my coworkers, they're freakin pissed, haha, but happy for me.
    I can imagine Haha!

Enjoy anyways man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I can imagine Haha!

Enjoy anyways man.
    Will do bro. I'll be on during the weeks though, not going anywhere. Weekends are off limits, family needs me, lol.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

RAW Review:

I'm just gonna point out my highlights from RAW this week in a less structured way. The show started off really strong with a promo between Team Eve and Team Teddy. This promo had all the members of both teams involved and it was a great way to start the show. The feud is very interesting and I'm glad to be part of it. The members of the Flock also delivered some strong promos and having AJ debut during Maria's promo was a cool way to debut her. Chyna and Beth kept raising the stakes in their feud and the way their tug of war ended was perfect for me and seemed very much in both their characters, but I'm still wondering where Kharma's hiding or if she's off on maternity leave again lol. Finally we had a very solid main event match once again focused on Team Teddy vs Team Eve and this time Team Teddy won which shows how balanced the teams really are. This War Games match could go either way so it's exciting to see.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    RAW Review:

I'm just gonna point out my highlights from RAW this week in a less structured way. The show started off really strong with a promo between Team Eve and Team Teddy. This promo had all the members of both teams involved and it was a great way to start the show. The feud is very interesting and I'm glad to be part of it. The members of the Flock also delivered some strong promos and having AJ debut during Maria's promo was a cool way to debut her. Chyna and Beth kept raising the stakes in their feud and the way their tug of war ended was perfect for me and seemed very much in both their characters, but I'm still wondering where Kharma's hiding or if she's off on maternity leave again lol. Finally we had a very solid main event match once again focused on Team Teddy vs Team Eve and this time Team Teddy won which shows how balanced the teams really are. This War Games match could go either way so it's exciting to see.
    Thanks GG. Appreciate it.

I would suggest it's in the best interest of both Chyna & Beth that Kharma does not show up anyways!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I will start giving reviews on the shows. After today, I am taking a 2 months vacation. Yes you read right. A 2 months vacation!!! I have so many accumulated vacation days that I have not taken in years and I am forced to take them or lose them due to new company policy. So I am taking them starting next week. Don't worry, I will have plenty of time to be on here!!!!
    You are so lucky. I have only 2 weeks vacation starting on the 14th, but I'm happy cause I'm gonna spend those 2 weeks in Japan .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Thanks GG. Appreciate it.

I would suggest it's in the best interest of both Chyna & Beth that Kharma does not show up anyways!
    Gail Kim beat Kharma on her own so Chyna can take Kharma, but in a storyline sense the feud is pretty interesting without her.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Favorite Moment: Miz walking out on Tyson Kidd
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Brock in the title scene
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Best Match: RVD vs Steen well written
    Best Promo: Miz. Zero did an awesome job in this promo and showed that he deserves to be in that spot
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: i think Eddie mentioned this too the whole Steen stable is not needed
    Any Final Positives: Rock- Ambrose feud is the best thing in the e-fed and probably feud of the year so far
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope
    Overall Show Grade: A-

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Miz walking out on Tyson Kidd
    Best Piece of Booking: Having Brock in the title scene
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Best Match: RVD vs Steen well written
    Best Promo: Miz. Zero did an awesome job in this promo and showed that he deserves to be in that spot
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: i think Eddie mentioned this too the whole Steen stable is not needed
    Any Final Positives: Rock- Ambrose feud is the best thing in the e-fed and probably feud of the year so far
    Anything Else That Fell Below Your Expectations? Nope
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Good lad. Keep it up and I'll let you have a tour of my personal tour bus*.

*And don't even try to be cute and ask me if it's a short bus. I saw that coming a mile away. ;-D