Page 1529 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 529 1029 1429 1479 151915271528152915301531 1539 1579 1629 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,290 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Not even me.....

Anyways...last part sent.
    You too- you will always be my Hero(to my former Claudio)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    You too- you will always be my Hero(to my former Claudio)
    Haha! Nice, well played.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

RAW is WAR is ready to go, anyone up for some fillers?

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    So I have my 100th blog to write. I have waited to write it cause i was not sure what to write, so i wanted others opinions.

I have thought of doing a special uncooked, and invite someone else to do the good, bad, indifferent along with me. I have thought about doing a special edition of the wrestling blog challenge. I have thought about doing my own personal top ten favorite moments. What would you guys like to See? What do you guys think would be a good idea, even if I didn't mention It?

And with that the show is posted! Remember this is the go home show as we move towards War Games. Expect the prediction contest as soon as Nitro has been posted

As always feedback is appreciated, any of the forms can be used, located on the first page.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Enjoy the show guys!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Damn- just wrote another crappy Nattie promo- not sure why I am struggling so much with it

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Name Of Show Being Graded: Thursday Night Nitro

Storyline Development: Now for this one, I'm gonna go with Dean Ambrose-The Rock. This has been the best feud of the year so far but I have lost count how many times they've ended up brawling. The added stipulation of not being able to touch each other was a great touch. Then with Ambrose to break the rule straight away shows more character development with him. Fantastic use of a simple angle to really forward a feud and character.

Character Development: The Miz. Walking out on Tyson Kidd and then cutting a sublime promo showed why he's in the position he's in, and actually made him look like a credible threat. I will also say that Brock Lesnar being in the WHC picture again did annoy me a few weeks back but looking at it from a creative point of view, I completely understand. Ambrose is the only other heel on the show worthy of a title shot right now and he needs to finish up his feud with Rocky first. Sure a face vs. face feud with Kidd & Miz would be good but I think Brock works so well with them.

Best Feud: The Rock-Dean Ambrose. This is pretty much my default answer with Nitro every single week. Been unbelievable so far, and if it does end at War Games, while that would be a shame- I think it would be a great way for the feud to be a perfect example of a fantastic feud.

Worst Feud: ‚ÄčThe whole angle with Kevin Steen's stable. We don't need another heel stable. I would have much preferred Steen to return alone or with SDR.

Best Promo: The Miz. Zero really delivered with this one.

Worst Promo: Nattie, but that's been discussed.

Parts That Excelled: Ambrose/Rock promo. Kidd/Brock promo. Reigns winning, Magnus winning, Ambrose winning. Goldberg promo. Honestly, it was a great all round show.

Parts Needing Improvement: Nothing else.

Overall Experience: B+. Great show.

---------

I'll read and give feedback for Raw when I've done Chaos or tomorrow- depending on how I'm feeling in a little bit.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Thursday Night Nitro

Storyline Development: Now for this one, I'm gonna go with Dean Ambrose-The Rock. This has been the best feud of the year so far but I have lost count how many times they've ended up brawling. The added stipulation of not being able to touch each other was a great touch. Then with Ambrose to break the rule straight away shows more character development with him. Fantastic use of a simple angle to really forward a feud and character.

Character Development: The Miz. Walking out on Tyson Kidd and then cutting a sublime promo showed why he's in the position he's in, and actually made him look like a credible threat. I will also say that Brock Lesnar being in the WHC picture again did annoy me a few weeks back but looking at it from a creative point of view, I completely understand. Ambrose is the only other heel on the show worthy of a title shot right now and he needs to finish up his feud with Rocky first. Sure a face vs. face feud with Kidd & Miz would be good but I think Brock works so well with them.

Best Feud: The Rock-Dean Ambrose. This is pretty much my default answer with Nitro every single week. Been unbelievable so far, and if it does end at War Games, while that would be a shame- I think it would be a great way for the feud to be a perfect example of a fantastic feud.

Worst Feud: ‚ÄčThe whole angle with Kevin Steen's stable. We don't need another heel stable. I would have much preferred Steen to return alone or with SDR.

Best Promo: The Miz. Zero really delivered with this one.

Worst Promo: Nattie, but that's been discussed.

Parts That Excelled: Ambrose/Rock promo. Kidd/Brock promo. Reigns winning, Magnus winning, Ambrose winning. Goldberg promo. Honestly, it was a great all round show.

Parts Needing Improvement: Nothing else.

Overall Experience: B+. Great show.

---------

I'll read and give feedback for Raw when I've done Chaos or tomorrow- depending on how I'm feeling in a little bit.
    Thanks amigo! Really appreciated man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Also I noticed there's an overall theme with the negatives and that's the heel stable on Nitro. I kind of understand what you guys are saying, but there is not another stable on Nitro? It's not like it's another one on Raw. It does kind of puzzle me that but hey, you guys are the fans end of the day, I obviously respect all your opinions.

I can only assume because it was done when Raw have two currently, it kind of feels like to much for you guys?

IWA:

HWA:

General: