Page 1519 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 519 1019 1419 1469 150915171518151915201521 1529 1569 1619 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,190 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Name Of Show Being Graded: Thursday Night Nitro

Storyline Development:
    I'll give this one to the WHC title scene.

Character Development
    The Miz gets this one for me. I was afraid that the Miz was just going to embrace the fact that he was the third wheel of this feud since Tyson/Brock have a longer history but this promo alone, not ditching Tyson, showed that he had a chance at becoming champion just like anyone else in the match did.

Best Feud: The three way WHC title feud. We've basically seen it all from Ambrose/Rock at this point and the only real reason why that feud is getting any more interesting is the fact that Shane will be the special guest referee for their War Games match. Not to say that their feud is bad or anything but no matter hos good the promos have been so far, we haven't seen them really innovate themselves to fit these conditions.

Worst Feud: This new Steen stable that's coming around. I've said it once and I'll say it again: NO MORE HEEL STABLES. We've got two of them already and each have unique agendas. I do't get that with this Steen/Compton/Sara/Steen group at all. Its just been "Seek midcard babyface and destroy" for weeks without rhyme or reason. It's really getting old.

Best Promo: Miz for the reaons I stated above.

Worst Promo:
    RVD's promo barely had nay substance to it at all. Felt rushed and somewhat uninspiring.

Parts That Excelled:
    I enjoyed how well the Tyson/Brock promo came along, all of the matches were well written and of course, the Ambrose/Rock promo gets special mention for delivering to its standards. I'm also excited for Mark Henry's return as well.

Parts Needing Improvement: Aside from the above promos, nothing really stood out to me that well. The Goldberg/Magnus feud is pretty "meh", Steen coming back was "meh" and the way the PTP & ADR/Ricardo brawl was just a little bit over the top as I don't see these teams as a backstage brawling type.

Overall Experience:
    ​B. Outside from the WHC title scene, nothing really wowed me this week.
    Cheers, Shag

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    I don't think Lita could be classified as a man, but I appreciate the shoutouts for Edge, Alberto & Ricardo. Hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Oh my fucking days hahahahaha. I'm cracking the hell up LOL.
    Well we gotta find some humour in this crazy world bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Well that's just rude.

Blog Entries
    Cheers, Shag

And that picture made me laugh even more LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Blog Entries
    The reasoning why Brock has been in the World Title Scene is simple: who else consistently have proved themselves to be able to become the face of the brand. Aside from the former WHC's, I can name 4 other men in my time writing Nitro, who I'd be happy as being WHC. I'm not going to name them, but they've been pushed to the top in other manners outside the World Title Scene. Why replace someone that in 100% effort, delivers top quality promos, when there's no-one else I deem ready to put in the World Title picture?

For now, I can't say too much more, because otherwise I'll give away the result of War Games. However, I have preliminary plans for the WHC feuds until this time next year, and when the time comes that Brock leaves the World Title Picture, it will be with people who I feel are capable of carrying Nitro.
    Ok. I was just trying to give an outside the box perspective.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    And that picture made me laugh even more LOOOOOOOOOOL.
    What's up with Des and little kids sticking up middle fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    What's up with Des and little kids sticking up middle fingers?

It's just a coincidence that when searching for people raising their middle finger, the baby ones are the funniest .

Hows it going guys and gals? Been a busy couple of days which involved me taking some time out to watch IRON MAN FUCKING THREE! Which I loved by the way.

But yeah.. back to normal now.

Thank you for the feedback guys, I have to say.. felt a little down about not having much of it a couple of days ago, for us.. well for me, I can only enjoy doing this if people are enjoying the shows and being part of this fed. So when we don't get anything back.. It personally makes me think, is this worth it? But... I have come here tonight and checked through and have to say, really pleased with those that dropped some feedback, thank you for taking the time to do so.

Torphy, your one about Raw made me smile so much man! glad you liked it.

Oh! And Impact is going up tonight for sure.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

I'm gonna post of helluva lot of feedback within the next few hours. They will cover the past Nitro, Raw, Impact and this recent Nitro so wish me luck.

Also Des, you need to update the first page soon. Hasn't been updated since the 18th of May and a LOTTTT!!!! has happened since then.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    The reasoning why Brock has been in the World Title Scene is simple: who else consistently have proved themselves to be able to become the face of the brand. Aside from the former WHC's, I can name 4 other men in my time writing Nitro, who I'd be happy as being WHC. I'm not going to name them, but they've been pushed to the top in other manners outside the World Title Scene. Why replace someone that in 100% effort, delivers top quality promos, when there's no-one else I deem ready to put in the World Title picture?

For now, I can't say too much more, because otherwise I'll give away the result of War Games. However, I have preliminary plans for the WHC feuds until this time next year, and when the time comes that Brock leaves the World Title Picture, it will be with people who I feel are capable of carrying Nitro.
    Regarding the bolded; what? Plans subject to change I think, right?
    How do you know who's going to be "capable of carrying Nitro" this time next year? Even in 6 months time?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I'm gonna post of helluva lot of feedback within the next few hours. They will cover the past Nitro, Raw, Impact and this recent Nitro so wish me luck.

Also Des, you need to update the first page soon. Hasn't been updated since the 18th of May and a LOTTTT!!!! has happened since then.
    Don't worry man, I acknowledge the people that do and have done.. I also understand the people who cant, but it's good to see some people who can.. take the time to do so. Like I said, it personally makes me want to keep going and keep improving.

Look forward to the feedback anyways bro.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.