Page 1516 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 516 1016 1416 1466 150615141515151615171518 1526 1566 1616 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,160 of 18790
    when i am at home i will finish reading the show- had only read what wwas posted at the time before i took off. But what i read, i liked. I enjoyed the ladies tag match and thought the right team won and liked the attack at the end. Worst promo goes to Nattie- i just got stuck on it when trying to write something new and fresh. I hated the way it came out

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: How fucking gullible can you possibly get? I mean, did you seriously think that I wouldn't do anything? If I really had nothing better to do than cost you the match, then why the hell did I say that Shane McMahon's special guest referee proposition would be more than enough to keep me happy for the night? See, Tyson, I couldn't care less if you and The Miz beat Jimmy Rave and Cliff Compton. The only thing that mattered to me was proving a point. I wanted you to know how it felt like to be screwed. I wanted you to know what it felt like to be robbed out of what was going to be your moment. THAT'S what you did to me at King of the Ring except this time around, it didn't cost you the World Heavyweight Championship so as far as I'm concerned, you have no room to complain to me. You did this to yourself. But trust me, the time where you lose your title comes on Sunday. And I don't care if you or The Miz plan on double teaming me for the entire match like I know you will. You'll have to kill me now to keep me away from finishing you off and taking back my title.

Blog Entries
    You know what? Forgive me for what I said the other day about not writing for my characters and all that. That was just me having paper skin about it. Do what you gotta do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know what? Forgive me for what I said the other day about not writing for my characters and all that. That was just me having paper skin about it. Do what you gotta do.
    Bro, its your character, you shouldnt apoligize if thats what you truly believe.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Bro, its your character, you shouldnt apoligize if thats what you truly believe.
    I know but it's not like they were going out of their way to make me look bad or anything. I was nitpicking too much IMO.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I know but it's not like they were going out of their way to make me look bad or anything. I was nitpicking too much IMO.
    Fair enough. Good of you to say that mate

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Really? I don't come on for 36 hours, and there's still virtually no feedback? Only 1 comment to do with the quality of the show?

Can I get any comments to do with Nitro?

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Really? I don't come on for 36 hours, and there's still virtually no feedback? Only 1 comment to do with the quality of the show?

Can I get any comments to do with Nitro?
    Today is review day for me, I'm about to do a Revolution one and Raw and Nitro will follow.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Today is review day for me, I'm about to do a Revolution one and Raw and Nitro will follow.
    Cheers. I weren't worried about you, because you normally do reviews, but some shows get half a dozen feedback forms within a day and a half, but Nitro gets none.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Cheers. I weren't worried about you, because you normally do reviews, but some shows get half a dozen feedback forms within a day and a half, but Nitro gets none.

Yeah i'd noticed last night actually that Nitro hadn't really been talked about, it was a good show as far as I recall, i'll gloss over it again when I do my review as a refresher. So i'm not sure why everyone's so quiet.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole