Page 1496 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 49699613961446148614941495149614971498150615461596 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,960 of 18162
  1. #14951
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    If I have to

    Harlem Heat promo was pretty good and a nice way to start the show off. Interested to see where they go from there.

    Not into the Tapa promo much for her debut. I don't know if it's because no one has really seen her in action much or if it is because she left a bad taste on her impact debut, but the promo didn't do much for me.

    Joe promo was very interesting and good. Hopefully we get to see where he is going soon story wise.

    Dennis has really been improving with Reigns. If a breakup ever does happen it will be exciting to see what he does with his character.

    Scribbler did a great job introducing King. Based on King's personality, I think Scibs has a perfect match with his superstar and will grow into him in no time at all.
    Nice! Thanks man.

    Question is.. Does the show format work for you? Do you feel it's worth the time and a welcome addition?.

    EDIT: I loved the Kenny King promo. I don't watch much of TNA but from what I seen.. It was pretty much like watching the real thing.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  2. #14952
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nice! Thanks man.

    Question is.. Does the show format work for you? Do you feel it's worth the time and a welcome addition?.

    EDIT: I loved the Kenny King promo. I don't watch much of TNA but from what I seen.. It was pretty much like watching the real thing.
    yeah the format is good, the roster has grown now and this is a quick and easy way to get other guys some time without making a giant show. Plus I remember comments from other users a while back saying they just read the promos so it's a win win.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  3. #14953
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    yeah the format is good, the roster has grown now and this is a quick and easy way to get other guys some time without making a giant show. Plus I remember comments from other users a while back saying they just read the promos so it's a win win.
    Awesome! Okay, good. Cheers man for the feedback.

    EDIT: Also.. Great job with Daniels mate. Been consistently so good since coming here.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  4. #14954
    I like the show formatting for Impact. Its a nice change of pace from resding long shows

    And my Nitro promo is in- and it kinda sucks too. Guess this is my week for sucky promos lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #14955
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I like the show formatting for Impact. Its a nice change of pace from resding long shows

    And my Nitro promo is in- and it kinda sucks too. Guess this is my week for sucky promos lol
    Cool. I'm glad you guys like it.

    You have said that before and it's turned out good.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  6. #14956
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Cool. I'm glad you guys like it.

    You have said that before and it's turned out good.
    But I sent this one to Des, you got the Raw one- you want me to send it to you too to see how sucky it is?

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #14957
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    But I sent this one to Des, you got the Raw one- you want me to send it to you too to see how sucky it is?
    I thought you sent the Raw one mate, I passed it on to Torphs didn't I?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


  8. #14958
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I thought you sent the Raw one mate, I passed it on to Torphs didn't I?.
    I thought you were supposed to be in bed?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #14959
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I thought you sent the Raw one mate, I passed it on to Torphs didn't I?.
    Yeah, I sent you the Raw one last night.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #14960
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I thought you were supposed to be in bed?
    Who told you that?
    I should be though.. It's gone 3 in the morning over here.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.