Page 1488 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 488 988 1388 1438 147814861487148814891490 1498 1538 1588 ... LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 18789
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Spoke with Des about the missing Lita promo and I'll be posting it in the Official Show Thread so Niall can edit it in the show, so please go back and have a look at it guys
    Yeah just to echo what Eddie has said really, This guy does not do bad promo's so I'm sure this will be another one you will not want to miss. Would urge people to go back and check it out.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    The fans boo loudly as Lita laughs at the fallen Paige. She places the Women’s Championship on her shoulder as she goes across to the ropes and asks for a microphone. She receives it and begins to talk immediately, turning back to Paige.

Lita: And that’s why you’re not only a complete and utter failure, but also the worst number one fan you could have ever been!

The fans boo loudly as Lita laughs again.

Lita: This little girl actually thinks she’s an Anti-Diva! She actually thinks that she deserves to stand here and make her way down that ramp week in, week out and use the nickname that I have used for my entire life! Paige sweetie, you’re wrong!

The fans boo loudly again.

Lita: You will never be good enough to be known as an Anti-Diva. Just look at the legacy I have already built since I returned to this company. I said from day one, I was the best wrestler in the women’s division. I said as soon as the Road To Triumph was concocted that I would not only gain the most points but I would also win- and I did. I said I would win the Women’s Championship at SummerSlam- and I did.

You see Paige, you’ve been here for a long time now but you’ve failed to ever do anything that these people will remember you for. They will NEVER forget me, and they will always forget you. Don’t get me wrong, I can appreciate you have the ability in this ring but what you don’t have is the brains to pull off being an Anti-Diva.

Take tonight for an example.

Lita points at Nattie.

Lita: You fought the last woman to gain a shot at my title and you were upstaged by the Women’s Champion. You completely underestimated my ability to take this show and make it MY show. I beat Nattie at Money in the Bank and she doesn’t deserve another shot- but you? I’m willing to give you a shot.

The fans cheer loudly.

Lita: I suggest Shane McMahon makes his way out here and do the right thing by this division- put in the two best wrestlers in a Women’s Championship match. I don’t care when but when it does happen- I will not only prove myself worthy of being called the true Anti-Diva, I will also retain MY Women’s Championship.

Lita holds the title up high again before bringing the microphone to her lips.

Lita: And you? Well you’ll be in the exact same position you are right now- laid out on the canvas while I hold this beautiful title above your head in victory!

Lita drops the microphone and stands in the centre of the ring as the fans boo loudly.
    For those that won't go back to read it: here it is

Good thinking Des. Check it out guys!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad the show went down well.

Jelly - I hope my Rock promo was better for you this week and more to the standard I have set. Also, I will say I agree with you about other people using your characters, sometimes it's needed.. but it's something you should always tread carefully on and try to avoid unless you have spoken with the said person.

I'm happy the AAP break up went down well. I felt it was a pretty good promo from all involved and it's been a great run with GGG and getting the chance to lock horns with the other teams. I also feel we along with a couple of others have made the titles look relevant and have kept people interested something which I don't think was happening right at the start.

Right guys, with Nitro now up. I will likely post Impact in a little while.
    Yep. It was fine. Better than last week's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Deserved man. You have done very well since joining mate, keep it up.
    Thanks man! I will keep trying to write good promos.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Hey, I will be helping my friend from tomorrow morning until tuesday night. If I have any promos that need to be done in that time I'm sorry... I can finish them before wednesday for sure... Just thought I'd tell you I might not be on for roughly 2 days so please don't put me as the open of a promo that someone has to wait on haha.
    #TeamGeeky

alright my promo is off- to THBK that is- Torps need to clear his inbox. Not my best raven promo

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey, I will be helping my friend from tomorrow morning until tuesday night. If I have any promos that need to be done in that time I'm sorry... I can finish them before wednesday for sure... Just thought I'd tell you I might not be on for roughly 2 days so please don't put me as the open of a promo that someone has to wait on haha.
    No problem Den. Thanks for letting us know.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    alright my promo is off- to THBK that is- Torps need to clear his inbox. Not my best raven promo
    I got it mate!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Impact is up guys! Would love for Ya'll to check it out and let us know what you thought.

I would also like to take this time to thank people who did promo's for the show and officially welcome Scribbs to the WWE Fed! A man who's super impressive wen it comes to effeding and I'm sure he's going to do really well here.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Space cleared dude!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole