Page 1461 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 461 961 1361 1411 145114591460146114621463 1471 1511 1561 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,610 of 18790
    Name Of Show Being Graded: WWE Nitro

Storyline Development: The Rock-Dean Ambrose. With the feud bang on at 1 a piece, a Last Man Standing match should be outstanding and definitely the send off this feud deserves.

Character Development: I'm gonna give this as Magnus & The Miz. Two guys who stepped up with killer promos and it was AWESOME to see Miz pick up the victory- but I disliked the aftermath. I'll get onto that.

Best Feud: Rock-Ambrose.

Worst Feud: ‚ÄčThe whole Rave/Compton/Del Rey situation. I agree with Jelly in that there's enough heel stables and it needs to be nipped in the bud quickly.

Best Promo: Dean fuckin' Ambrose. I also disagree with Jelly about The Rock's promo being the worst. It wasn't THBK's best work and I'm sure he knows that but the idea of the Rock concert being spoiled by Ambrose just leaves me wanting more for War Games.

Worst Promo: Sable's. It just gave away what was going to happen later on in the show.

Parts That Excelled: Edge's promo came off well. I asked for this shortly after SummerSlam and I have become disillusioned with Edge over the past few weeks. He needed some shake up and I feel an injury where I can take time off from writing for him works perfectly.

Parts Needing Improvement: The fact that Brock Lesnar is STILL in the World Heavyweight Championship hunt. From the very first Nitro, he's been there and while Jelly deserves a main event spot- there hasn't been a single month where he's been out of the WHC hunt. I felt that Brock needed to take a step back this week to allow for the challengers of Miz and Magnus to stand up and shine but Brock made the biggest impact. I think he needs a feud where he isn't in the race for a title.

Overall Experience: B. Not the best Nitro in a while but still a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Good to hear. Expect me hear on a regular basis.
    He says for the fifteenth time before disappearing again the next day...

Also THBK, I'll reply to your PM now.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    He says for the fifteenth time before disappearing again the next day...

Also THBK, I'll reply to your PM now.
    Aren't you understanding.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Aren't you understanding.
    Haha I'm the most understanding person on this forum buddy.

Blog Entries
    FUCK YES! TOON WORLD! Way to switch up the sig, TTE! Man that brings me back!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    FUCK YES! TOON WORLD! Way to switch up the sig, TTE! Man that brings me back!
    Never did own it myself, though it was my favorite deck.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Worst Promo: Sable's. It just gave away what was going to happen later on in the show.
    To be fair I didn't know what was going to happen later on so it was a huge coincidence. All I was asked for was a promo answering some questions and the rest was improv.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Never did own it myself, though it was my favorite deck.
    In today's meta, it totally sucks. I mean, it REALLY blows. But Pegasus made it look badass.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In today's meta, it totally sucks. I mean, it REALLY blows. But Pegasus made it look badass.
    Not at all. If you have the right spells and traps to defend TW itself and your monsters, the opponent can easily go down within a few turns- all those direct attacks add up, especially from my personal favorite toon, Toon Gemini Elf.

Wanted to apologize for the slurs. I was trying to get across the asshole persona, and with this promo I had a bit of trouble conveying it since it was more of a celebration promo than anything, but looking back on it probably took it a bit to far. In saying that I'm pretty sure it wasn't the word a**hole that offended anyone.

As for the spacing issues, that is got to be on Niall's end and what he uses to post. I put all of my promos in Microsoft Word before I send them off so I make sure I have no real spacing/ grammatical issues.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions