Page 1454 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 454 954 1354 1404 144414521453145414551456 1464 1504 1554 ... LastLast
Results 14,531 to 14,540 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    As for the Chyna promo, it's just opinions on what you like or feel like reading. Zero was being honest and if he didn't like it.. then he didn't like it. That's fine. I liked it and other people did that's fine also.
    You only wrote the main event?

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Damn! My English. Haha! sorry about that.

Glad you enjoyed it man. Thank's for the feedback.
    I went back and changed the mistakes I noticed.

There were a couple of spacing issues too so I tried to sort that out.

Raw & Impact assignments should be out later today.

Nitro should be posted today/tonight!.

Dwayne Johnson @TheRock.

Woke up and thanked the lord. [Check.] Eat a big stack of pancakes. [Check.] Intense gym session. [Check.] Arrived and ready to Rock Sacramento. [Check.] #TeamBringIt. #RockConcert.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You only wrote the main event?
    For Impact? Yeah. The main event is going to be the only "normal efed" style match. The rest will be done in the BTB style.

It's a risk. However, I wanted to do something different. The aim was take a "House show" that's normally seen in effeding and make it better using what I have seen from the BTB guys (Eddie, Shaz & Niall.) and from what we already do here in the WWE Fed.

What did you think?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

For Impact? Yeah. The main event is going to be the only "normal efed" style match. The rest will be done in the BTB style.

It's a risk. However, I wanted to do something different. The aim was take a "House show" that's normally seen in effeding and make it better using what I have seen from the BTB guys (Eddie, Shaz & Niall.) and from what we already do here in the WWE Fed.

What did you think?.
    I want to be honest with you. I believe you need to change the formation. I mean it makes the main event so much interesting and the rest matches forgettable. It would be better to have 3-4 promos on the show and 2-3 matches every week but e-fed written matches.

For this one i really liked the main event and i think you've became on of the best writers currently. Also Samoa Joe was the best promo and the favorite moment. Best piece of booking its Daniels winning and advancing to war games

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Overall a great start with Impact. Great choice with announceers being Cole and matchews. while I do not care for Cole now in the real WWE, I felt it was weird him not being here in the fantasy efed. also great to see JB and Christy Hemme on Impact too as they have been fixtures on the real TNA for a pretty long time. mixture of TNA/WWE non wrestlers was a good thing. now on to the show. I had forgot that you said that was the format you were gonna use- but it works, and saves time(less videos for you to look for). its descrptive enough- the finishing of the match that is- so it works. Was great to see some of the talent that has not been used for awhile be given some 'TV' time and a nice surprise seeing Somoa Joe. And the Velvet Sky pix, well thank you, it was verry nice and you should really post more of them on each show, each thread, each post, lol. Seriously though, other than calling Daniels "Fallen Angle" instead of Fallen Angel" a few times, I saw no real negatives. And did I mention, very nice Velvet pix, so was Maryse's
    So that means you liked the pics I posted on the Roster Thread? Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I want to be honest with you. I believe you need to change the formation. I mean it makes the main event so much interesting and the rest matches forgettable. It would be better to have 3-4 promos on the show and 2-3 matches every week but e-fed written matches.

For this one i really liked the main event and i think you've became on of the best writers currently. Also Samoa Joe was the best promo and the favorite moment. Best piece of booking its Daniels winning and advancing to war games
    Thanks for your honesty man. Feedback has been noted bro.

Yeah I really liked the Samoa Joe promo, I also really liked the Harlem Heat one and it's was all B-Mac's idea to start with the JB interview and him trying to sell the Merch. I thought that worked well.

Glad you liked the main event mate. I enjoyed writing that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Thanks for your honesty man. Feedback has been noted bro.

Yeah I really liked the Samoa Joe promo, I also really liked the Harlem Heat one and it's was all B-Mac's idea to start with the JB interview and him trying to sell the Merch. I thought that worked well.

Glad you liked the main event mate. I enjoyed writing that.
    No worries bro that's why feedbacks are given

Oh akbar....

Here's the War Games PPV Poster

War Games PPV 2.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Official card following Raw & Impact:

The battle of the GM's. (Winning GM controls Raw.)
    Team Teddy (Rhodes (C) ??. ??. ??.) Vs. Team Eve (Jericho (C) ??. ??. ??.)

Ultimate X match for the X-Division title:
    Chris Daniels vs. ??. vs. ??. vs ??. vs ??.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Official card following Raw & Impact:

The battle of the GM's. (Winning GM controls Raw.)
    Team Teddy (Rhodes (C) ??. ??. ??.) Vs. Team Eve (Jericho (C) ??. ??. ??.)

Ultimate X match for the X-Division title:
    Chris Daniels vs. ??. vs. ??. vs ??. vs ??.
    The card looks awesome already

Oh akbar....