Page 1446 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 44694613461396143614441445144614471448145614961546 ... LastLast
Results 14,451 to 14,460 of 18169
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't watch NXT, but in a way it's irrelevant cause while they may be better wrestlers not much will be showcased in their 2 minute matches. It's more about WWE's booking than it is about their wrestlers per se. For example Natalya and Beth were great wrestlers, but they would rather showcase the horrible Kelly Kelly and while Kelly may be gone now their booking is still the issue.
    They actually give the ladies in NXT more ring time surprsingly. And while I can not wait for some of them to be called up- I know they will be badly miss used- look at Summer Rea now- she is stuck being Fandangos dancer

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    They actually give the ladies in NXT more ring time surprsingly. And while I can not wait for some of them to be called up- I know they will be badly miss used- look at Summer Rea now- she is stuck being Fandangos dancer
    give it time, Lita's first TV appearance was as Godfathers ho
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nah they get some decent time on NXT. Paige (Diva on NXT) is one of the most over people on the show, You don't get that achievement from two minute matches. They really get some good tv time and as such, the matches are normally a good standard.

Yeah like I said.. TNA just showcase them better.
    Sorry I wasn't very clear on what I was trying to say. I meant to say when they reach the main rosters they'll have 2 minute matches, I know they have longer now, it's just that there's no point in getting excited over something that will just be ruined once it gets to the main roster.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    give it time, Lita's first TV appearance was as Godfathers ho
    Are you sure you don't mean Victoria's?

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Blog Entries
    Sorry I wasn't very clear on what I was trying to say. I meant to say when they reach the main rosters they'll have 2 minute matches, I know they have longer now, it's just that there's no point in getting excited over something that will just be ruined once it gets to the main roster.
    That's basically why I don't watch NXT. All of toiling for what? Prominence? But what cost? Terrible gimmick management, 2 minute matches and little mic time.

Ah okay, I get you now. Well yeah.. I guess we will have to wait and see with that one. What I do like though.. They have not rushed any of them up, someone like Paige has been ready for a while now and yet she's still made to learn her craft and build a name for herself down in NXT which she is doing/done.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Same here.... I mean they hone their craft down in NXT forever- then get ruined when called up- well most of them do(talking about both the men and the women)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ah okay, I get you now. Well yeah.. I guess we will have to wait and see with that one. What I do like though.. They have not rushed any of them up, someone like Paige has been ready for a while now and yet she's still made to learn her craft and build a name for herself down in NXT which she is doing/done.
    They're probably just looking for a Superstar for her to manage or trying to build a storyline in which she can be the love interest. Maybe they'll have her be Fandango's next dancer lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Same here.... I mean they hone their craft down in NXT forever- then get ruined when called up- well most of them do(talking about both the men and the women)
    I don't know man, I think the ones recently that have been called up have been handled well. Look at the Shield, even Big E is in a good position. Summer Rae is with Fandango now and I'm cool with that.. I'm just hoping she's actually a character too though rather then just the dancer she looks to be right now. Even so.. with Fandango and the hype around him right now, it's not a bad position to be in.. She's going to be noticed.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

They're probably just looking for a Superstar for her to manage or trying to build a storyline in which she can be the love interest. Maybe they'll have her be Fandango's next dancer lol.
    Personally for me.. If there was to ever be another "Shield member" which I don't think is needed by the way, but.. if there was to be one. I would quite like Paige to be the 4th.

IWA:

HWA:

General: