Page 1444 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 444 944 1344 1394 143414421443144414451446 1454 1494 1544 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,440 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    HBK, I always thought you were Portuguese? Or are you and you just live in Britian?

Oh yeah, Nitro promos in for tonight guys, cheers
    Yeah I was born In Portugal mate, I moved to Britain when I was younger.

If you spoke with me in person or heard my voice, You would never know as sadly.. My Portuguese accent has been replaced by a Welsh one Haha! So much so.. When I go back home to Portugal, my family just laugh at me.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries

Did The Shield lose their unbeaten record then? Col and JBL talked non-stop about it then sorta brushed over it after the match, which was annoying to say the least.

- THBK, if you dont want spoilers about Raw, don't read this ^^

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Just stop watching it Jelly, they don't care about wrestling fans, they care about making money and right now that means the most childish, most boring crap you can imagine. I stopped watching after Eve left and caught only one RAW since and it was lame so I knew I made the right choice.
    Do you watch TNA GG?

I must always miss something when I watch that.. I keep hearing how there "Knock out's" are good and there tag division is better, yet when I watch it? It seems the same to me and there tag teams are awful. It's always same the people, switching round and team with someone else.

Maybe I'm missing something, I don't know.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I was born In Portugal mate, I moved to Britain when I was younger.

If you spoke with me in person or heard my voice, You would never know as sadly.. My Portuguese accent has been replaced by a Welsh one Haha! So much so.. When I go back home to Portugal, my family just laugh at me.

Welsh accents are pretty sweet though lol! I always wondered why your location said UK, but you are Portuguese. Can't put 2 and 2 together, me!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Do you watch TNA GG?

I must always miss something when I watch that.. I keep hearing how there "Knock out's" are good and there tag division is better, yet when I watch it? It seems the same to me and there tag teams are awful. It's always same the people, switching round and team with someone else.

I watch it on a semi-regular basis, and I would say its putting on better shows than Raw. Its far from perfect, but I enjoy the X-Div matches. That being said, I haven't watched it in like 4 weeks, so I dont know if that whole Triple Threat each week is still going, quite a cool concept.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Just stop watching it Jelly, they don't care about wrestling fans, they care about making money and right now that means the most childish, most boring crap you can imagine. I stopped watching after Eve left and caught only one RAW since and it was lame so I knew I made the right choice.
    Amen to that.

Fucking dancing segments and tug of war do NOT belong on a wrestling show. In addition to that, everything but John Cena seems inconsequential to the overall importance of the WWE. Barely any characters have any sort of charisma or swagger to them at all. Just piss poor, rushed booking all across the board.

Do you watch TNA GG?

I do watch TNA every week and enjoy it. The Knockouts aren't as great as they used to be, but even now they're still better than the Divas, every one of them can out wrestle Kelly Kelly and Alicia Fox and I just feel the fed cares about wrestling more. I won't lie they have a long way to go and I'd start by giving Sting and Hogan less tv time, but I see how it's a double edged sword cause a lot of people know them and want to see them, but they do get in the way of good storylines and matches.

PS: Bruce Pichard is the guy to blame for the state of the Knockouts cause he's never been a fan of women's wrestling so while he was in WWE he helped sink the Divas to their current state and when he joined TNA he did the same to the Knockouts. The Knockouts are still better than the Divas in every way, but no thanks to Bruce.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Welsh accents are pretty sweet though lol! I always wondered why your location said UK, but you are Portuguese. Can't put 2 and 2 together, me!
    Haha! I will swap you for your Irish one?
    Gotta' love the Irish accent. I have never met an Irishman that didn't make me laugh.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I watch it on a semi-regular basis, and I would say its putting on better shows than Raw. Its far from perfect, but I enjoy the X-Div matches. That being said, I haven't watched it in like 4 weeks, so I dont know if that whole Triple Threat each week is still going, quite a cool concept.
    Yeah the X-Division stuff is what keeps me coming back to check it out now and then.. I think the issue is, I have never liked Hogan ever, even when he was in the WWE I just never liked him.. so when I see him on the screen (Which happens often when I tune in.) it kind of puts me off right away.

But yeah.. fair play on the X-Division stuff, really good. Wish I watched it more when it was really booming though.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Yeah the X-Division stuff is what keeps me coming back to check it out now and then.. I think the issue is, I have never liked Hogan ever, even when he was in the WWE I just never liked him.. so when I see him on the screen (Which happens often when I tune in.) it kind of puts me off right away.

But yeah.. fair play on the X-Division stuff, really good. Wish I watched it more when it was really booming though.
    Yea Hogan is over rated in my opinion. You should turn the Hogan in this fed into a jobber... oh wait too late .

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion