Page 1400 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 400 900 1300 1350 139013981399140014011402 1410 1450 1500 ... LastLast
Results 13,991 to 14,000 of 18790
  1. #13991
    How in the Blue hell no one picked Henry. Was he part of the show before?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #13992
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Work man indeed with Easter coming up, work is too much
    Yeah, totally understand that bro.

    Anyways, I'm off guys. Hope you all enjoy the show and remember, if you want to talk about Spoilers, please use the Spoiler tags so we don't spoil it for anyone else.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #13993
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah, totally understand that bro.

    Anyways, I'm off guys. Hope you all enjoy the show and remember, if you want to talk about Spoilers, please use the Spoiler tags so we don't spoil it for anyone else.
    See ya bro




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  4. #13994
    Bear with me for a bit guys trying to fix something
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  5. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    How in the Blue hell no one picked Henry. Was he part of the show before?
    How do you know nobody's picked him? For all you know, someone may have him...

    Not to the best of my knowledge dude.
    ‚Äč

  6. #13996
    um, GGG i thought Bear quit efeding

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    How do you know nobody's picked him? For all you know, someone may have him...

    Not to the best of my knowledge dude.
    I don't but since he is not part of show i had to ask. I might be interested too you know




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #13998
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    um, GGG i thought Bear quit efeding
    Nope Bear's with him, he just said.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't but since he is not part of show i had to ask. I might be interested too you know
    If you take Mark Henry you have to take Mae Young as well. They come as part of the super value meal which includes a burger, fries and a coke .

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  10. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    If you take Mark Henry you have to take Mae Young as well. They come as part of the super value meal which includes a burger, fries and a coke .
    Or just hit her with the world strongest slam.

    Hall of Pain!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.