Page 14 of 1817 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624641145141014 ... LastLast
    IC as The Undertaker: At RAW I dominated and showed CM Punk that I run the show around here. My destiny will come to pass soon... The WWE Title awaits its rightful owner. Cena, Warrior, the same fate that Punk was dealt will happen to you as well. Count the days to your destruction, count the days to your demise and count the days to you iminent death... You will Rest In Peace!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Triple H: Current WWE Intercontinental Champion
    Undertaker: 30th Entrant at the Royal Rumble

Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW and EWA Superstar
    Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero: EWA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by dbenavides777 View Post
    IC as The Undertaker: At RAW I dominated and showed CM Punk that I run the show around here. My destiny will come to pass soon... The WWE Title awaits its rightful owner. Cena, Warrior, the same fate that Punk was dealt will happen to you as well. Count the days to your destruction, count the days to your demise and count the days to you iminent death... You will Rest In Peace!

IC: Hey Deadman, I got news for you man.. This title tournament is my time to shine! I am the most entertaning superstar in the world right now, nobody can touch me when it comes to in-ring ability! I will finally take my chance to shine and win the WWE Title but hey.. it ain't showing off.. when your as good as me!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: Hey Deadman, I got news for you man.. This title tournament is my time to shine! I am the most entertaning superstar in the world right now, nobody can touch me when it comes to in-ring ability! I will finally take my chance to shine and win the WWE Title but hey.. it ain't showing off.. when your as good as me!
    IC as Undertaker: Ziggler, you're not even in my league. Wait a few years, grow up and then maybe, just maybe you can wrestle me. This is a man's sport and I see no reason for you to even call me out. If, and that's a BIG IF, you get in the ring with me, I will torment you day and night Dolph. I will haunt your soul. I will be the cause of your nightmares and for that there is no treatment nor cure. I will cause you to be on your guard because you will never know when I am coming. You will Rest In Peace!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed

Blog Entries
    IC as Undertaker: Ziggler, you're not even in my league. Wait a few years, grow up and then maybe, just maybe you can wrestle me. This is a man's sport and I see no reason for you to even call me out. If, and that's a BIG IF, you get in the ring with me, I will torment you day and night Dolph. I will haunt your soul. I will be the cause of your nightmares and for that there is no treatment nor cure. I will cause you to be on your guard because you will never know when I am coming. You will Rest In Peace!
    Punk: Let me put it to you this way, and maybe..just maybe it will get through your thick skull. It doesn't matter who wins the tournament, because you will simply be holding on to that title until I am ready to take it from you. Once I have dealt with Mr 2 Pump Chump Christian, the man who is simply known as the best in the world will be coming to relieve whoever holds MY title of their duty. Whether it be you Deadman, or the Jackoff Ziggler, or the juicer Warrior, it doesn't matter because I will knock you out

Warrior: Champion=Ultimate Warrior=Champion

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: Champion=Ultimate Warrior=Champion
    John Cena: You wanna rap battle, Warrior, I'd kick your ass
    But not before I win the title, and make you as important as Jacob Cass

IC: I don't belive in ghost stories Taker! anything you had, you have lost.. you are just a gimmick, all smoke and mirriors! the truth is you and the rest of the roster do not have half the talent i do.. and when I win the title, I will prove just how good I am week in and week out while you sit around for your next Wrestlemania moment!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: I don't belive in ghost stories Taker! anything you had, you have lost.. you are just a gimmick, all smoke and mirriors! the truth is you and the rest of the roster do not have half the talent i do.. and when I win the title, I will prove just how good I am week in and week out while you sit around for your next Wrestlemania moment!
    IC as Undertaker: Ziggler... I am not a hard man to find. I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. I will end your career, I will end your pathetic life... You Will Rest In Peace!

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    John Cena: You wanna rap battle, Warrior, I'd kick your ass
    But not before I win the title, and make you as important as Jacob Cass
    Warrior: Rap battle? I only battle with my Warrior brain, my Warrior body and my Warrior sword that is beneath my wrestling trunks. if you want to battle with any one of those- bring it on- I will be awaiting you on my spaceship. *growl* Warrior out!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Warrior: Rap battle? I only battle with my Warrior brain, my Warrior body and my Warrior sword that is beneath my wrestling trunks. if you want to battle with any one of those- bring it on- I will be awaiting you on my spaceship. *growl* Warrior out!
    HHH: Warrior, you need to stop worrying about little boys like Cena and start setting your eyes on me, The Game.... I am the most dominant force in this business... I bleed for this business. Warrior, you want the best, then set your eyes on me because I am the pinnacle of this industry. I am The Game and you don't want to play me.

Super Dave

WWE Fantasy Fed