Page 1399 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 39989912991349138913971398139914001401140914491499 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,990 of 18790
  1. #13981
    Come on I'm bored and i have free time. Talk to me

  2. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ooooppppssss.....
    Guess I forgot the cardinal rule... DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!

  3. #13983
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Come on I'm bored and i have free time. Talk to me
    Hello! How are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Guess I forgot the cardinal rule... DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!
    Haha! Yep!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #13984
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hello! How are you?



    Haha! Yep!
    Well i'm feeling good how about you?


    BTW MAN FUCKING UTD!!!

  5. #13985
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,689
    Blog Entries
    5
     
    Well, color me shocked. I can't believe I won. I especially didn't think it'd happen with everyone submitting promos. Anyways, thanks for selecting me to win and I'm pretty sure everyone else came close too. Also, Chyna AND Kharma returning? Mankind joining The Flock? Win.


  6. #13986
    Black Ninja! Destruction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Jman's back garden
    Posts
    6,126
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
     
    Well, color me shocked. I can't believe I won. I especially didn't think it'd happen with everyone submitting promos. Anyways, thanks for selecting me to win and I'm pretty sure everyone else came close too. Also, Chyna AND Kharma returning? Mankind joining The Flock? Win.
    Did I colour you correctly?
    ‚Äč

  7. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Well i'm feeling good how about you?


    BTW MAN FUCKING UTD!!!
    I'm good

    I know man.. I was buzzing! United <3

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm good

    I now man.. I was buzzing! United <3
    I missed having free time man. Missed the efeds a lot

  9. #13989
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I missed having free time man. Missed the efeds a lot
    What happened anyways mate? Work?

    Missed seeing you around the place bro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #13990
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What happened anyways mate? Work?

    Missed seeing you around the place bro.
    Work man indeed with Easter coming up, work is too much

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.