Page 1385 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 385 885 1285 1335 137513831384138513861387 1395 1435 1485 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,850 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    The Power 5 should be inconsequential to how a character looks at the end of the show because obviously, we have little control on how we can be used in a show. With that being said, I'd say a Power 5 for best promos is the way to go. In a kayfabe sense, it could be used to promote which character sent the most "powerful message" or created the most buzz with our feedback being the gauge to decide who is placed in said power ranking.

I can't say for sure how a person should be rewarded for being on top but I'll be sure to think of something if further input is desired.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The Power 5 should be inconsequential to how a character looks at the end of the show because obviously, we have little control on how we can be used in a show. With that being said, I'd say a Power 5 for best promos is the way to go. In a kayfabe sense, it could be used to promote which character sent the most "powerful message" or created the most buzz with our feedback being the gauge to decide who is placed in said power ranking.

I can't say for sure how a person should be rewarded for being on top but I'll be sure to think of something if further input is desired.
    Do you think that you /enough people would be interested in perhaps PMing one of Creative with their votes, and a points system in worked out from there. I think it should be chosen by everyone, and also, like yourself I'm stumped on what we could reward the winner with haha!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    I think that the voting should be done on a monthly basis to be honest. With the amount of preparation that gets put into posting weekly shows, adding this ritual to the process would probably grow to be superfluous. And if that is to be the case, the Power 5 should be more selective, meaning that instead of having a Power 5 for both shows, just have one where all superstars from all of the shows are eligible.

Blog Entries
    Fiar enough man, thanks for the input, we will take it onboard. I too think monthly would be easiest. Maybe there will be no no reward. Well, extra reward, as Promoer of the month would be a pretty high honour IMO.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I've actually toyed with the idea of a power table for EWNCW before. People seemed to be up for having it. I've not introduced it yet though.
    The way I was going to do it is that creative would vote on it behind closed doors and devise a power table on a weekly basis. I hadn't really given any thought about the option of a reward. I just thought of it, threw it out there in the thread to see what people thought.

I think it can work though and is a good idea.

The power idea is something that actually came up a lot in the feedback forms, it was first brought to our attention by Niall when he applied for the creative position. I like it and think it could work.. However, how we go about it? I'm not entirely sure. If it's being based on the "best promo's" I don't want people getting upset or running the risk of drama, that's my concern. However, if it's done in Kayfabe and based of the characters, it should be no problem at all.

BTW.. This is just one of many idea's we have been looking at following on from the feedback forms, some we have included already and I'm sure the people who requested such things have noticed and some are yet to happen!

We listen to you guys...

#PeoplePower!

lol.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    The power idea is something that actually came up a lot in the feedback forms, it was first brought to our attention by Niall when he applied for the creative position. I like it and think it could work.. However, how we go about it? I'm not entirely sure. If it's being based on the "best promo's" I don't want people getting upset or running the risk of drama, that's my concern. However, if it's done in Kayfabe and based of the characters, it should be no problem at all.

BTW.. This is just one of many idea's we have been looking at following on from the feedback forms, some we have included already and I'm sure the people who requested such things have noticed and some are yet to happen!

We listen to you guys...

#PeoplePower!

lol.
    The only way that it creates drama is if someone gets but-hurt from taking criticism badly. If you can't take criticism, then you really shouldn't be doing this.
    Just my blunt, honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    The only way that it creates drama is if someone gets but-hurt from taking criticism badly. If you can't take criticism, then you really shouldn't be doing this.
    Just my blunt, honest opinion.
    That's how I see it also man.. but as a creative member, I'm sure you have been in the same position, you try and cover all your basis and avoid things that can turn sour if possible.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the heartbreak kid View Post
    the power idea is something that actually came up a lot in the feedback forms, it was first brought to our attention by niall when he applied for the creative position. I like it and think it could work.. However, how we go about it? I'm not entirely sure. If it's being based on the "best promo's" i don't want people getting upset or running the risk of drama, that's my concern. However, if it's done in kayfabe and based of the characters, it should be no problem at all.

Btw.. This is just one of many idea's we have been looking at following on from the feedback forms, some we have included already and i'm sure the people who requested such things have noticed and some are yet to happen!

we listen to you guys...

#peoplepower!

:d lol.
    his name is mister john laurenitis.......

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    I don't see any risk of drama, it'd just be immature on the part of that user, I'm sure everyone would agree that.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????