Page 138 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: Mad? No. Determined? Hell yeah. Determined to do what exactly? Make an example out of young punks, like you, who think they can bad mouth me and live to tell the tale. I may have Heyman on my side again but he won't mean squat when I'm breaking every bone in your body, starting with your jaw, so you can't start spewing out more bullshit and I don't have to hear you whine and beg for mercy while I'm beating you to a bloody pulp. #deadmeat
    Punk: Bad mouth you? Aw Brock. You have to know none of us would bad mouth you. It's not that we don't want to, it's just whenever you open those flaps you call lips, you show the word what a buffoon you really are. Here is what is great about the Chamber big man. It's 5 of us, against 1 of you. Hell, you might even have to start the match off against the other big guy, Bradshaw. What it comes down to Brock, you don't stand a chance. You might have plowed your way through the WWE before, and you might have made a little name for yourself in the UFC, but we all know the only reason your here is because Dana White realized what a little bitch you are, and made you pick up your ball and chain and leave. Don't worry though Next Big Flop...myself, Ziggler, Bradshaw, Warrior...hell even Adam, we all will make sure you take that ball and chain and go to something else. Maybe acting...nah...your to stupid to remember lines. Don't worry...between now and the chamber, I'll think of a new career for you. That's why I'm a savior...I lead the way for those who are lost..like you

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Punk: Bad mouth you? Aw Brock. You have to know none of us would bad mouth you. It's not that we don't want to, it's just whenever you open those flaps you call lips, you show the word what a buffoon you really are. Here is what is great about the Chamber big man. It's 5 of us, against 1 of you. Hell, you might even have to start the match off against the other big guy, Bradshaw. What it comes down to Brock, you don't stand a chance. You might have plowed your way through the WWE before, and you might have made a little name for yourself in the UFC, but we all know the only reason your here is because Dana White realized what a little bitch you are, and made you pick up your ball and chain and leave. Don't worry though Next Big Flop...myself, Ziggler, Bradshaw, Warrior...hell even Adam, we all will make sure you take that ball and chain and go to something else. Maybe acting...nah...your to stupid to remember lines. Don't worry...between now and the chamber, I'll think of a new career for you. That's why I'm a savior...I lead the way for those who are lost..like you
    That was nice man!

Looking forward too hearing Jellys response! Also Jelly fair play too you bro! You haven't stopped IC'ing really is awesome too see and we are blessed too have someone like you in this fed.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC:I don't need too bad mouth you Brock! Nobody respects you.. You're back, wow! You beat up John Morrison and R-Truth big deal! Come the Elimination Chamber.. we will see how much desire and determination you have.. It's my time too shine! I will walk into that match.. do what I do best and walk out the new WWE champion because nobody.. nobody!! outperforms the #Heel
    Lesnar: It seems that we're finally getting on the same page. You'll walk into the Chamber and do what you do best, alright. No doubt about it. Of course, I can only assume that by "doing what you do best", you mean getting the shit beaten out of you while you curl up in a ball and cry like a little bitch? Because if so, I'm glad we're both agreeing on something. If that's not what you meant, I guess I'll have to give you a dose of reality in the form of my fist breaking your glass jaw and hurling you through a glass pod. Then, if you can muster up the strength to get back up, you can see me holding the WWE Championship high above my head for the entire world to see!

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: I don't care if they're twenty men in that chamber! I'll knock down each and every one of them down and if I start with you, then we'll see how much of a savior you are when everyone sees me tossing you around the ring like a ragdoll. Like I said before, I'm a man on a mission now. This company has mistreated me and disrespected me long enough and I came back to prove that I'm not some pushover that half assed wrestlers, like you, can mess around with. But you know something, Punk? It's going to be quite funny when our match happens. See, I don't plan on losing and sooner or later, our paths are gonna cross. After I'm done beating you within an inch of your life, you'll be backstage, screaming ad begging for the doctors to give painkillers and prescriptions that will ease the pain I gave you and in that moment, you'll be destroyed Your entire gimmick, your lifestyle, your code...goes up in smoke and it's because, I, Brock Lesnar, gave you one of the worse ass kickings you've ever gotten since the ones your alcoholic dad use to administer to you on a weekly basis.

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: I don't care if they're twenty men in that chamber! I'll knock down each and every one of them down and if I start with you, then we'll see how much of a savior you are when everyone sees me tossing you around the ring like a ragdoll. Like I said before, I'm a man on a mission now. This company has mistreated me and disrespected me long enough and I came back to prove that I'm not some pushover that half assed wrestlers, like you, can mess around with. But you know something, Punk? It's going to be quite funny when our match happens. See, I don't plan on losing and sooner or later, our paths are gonna cross. After I'm done beating you within an inch of your life, you'll be backstage, screaming ad begging for the doctors to give painkillers and prescriptions that will ease the pain I gave you and in that moment, you'll be destroyed Your entire gimmick, your lifestyle, your code...goes up in smoke and it's because, I, Brock Lesnar, gave you one of the worse ass kickings you've ever gotten since the ones your alcoholic dad use to administer to you on a weekly basis.
    Punk: Twenty men? Wow...you sure are a badass. How come you weren't in the Rumble? You could have demolished 29 other guys. Oh wait..that's right...you were off somewhere with your thumb up your ass, looking into the mirror going "I'm a big boy now...I can beat anybody...I'm a big boy now...Uncle Paul...can you help me wipe my hiney". No one is going to see you touch me...the only thing those sheep will see is my kicking you in the back of the head, and then putting you to sleep. There are people in this match I've faced before, and there are others I haven't faced yet...and you Brock..you fit into the latter. You got one part right though...after this match..our paths will eventually cross...and when they did, I am going to do you a huge favor. I'll help you cut out the juice of your system, I'll show you drinking and beating your wife is simply a bad thing, I will be your savior. For the longest time Brock, you've been voiceless. Yes, there were times you had Paulie, who by the way I think is a great guy and is being mis-utilized by being paired with you, to be the puppet that speaks for the Next Big Flop...but there was a time when you were by yourself Brock..when you didn't have a voice. I will be that voice for you. I will be the person who stands up and says "Brock Lesnar is not going to take anymore"...and do you know why I will do that Brock? Because you'll need a voice when I put your ass 6 feet under at Elimination Chamber.

Blog Entries
    Punk: Twenty men? Wow...you sure are a badass. How come you weren't in the Rumble? You could have demolished 29 other guys. Oh wait..that's right...you were off somewhere with your thumb up your ass, looking into the mirror going "I'm a big boy now...I can beat anybody...I'm a big boy now...Uncle Paul...can you help me wipe my hiney". No one is going to see you touch me...the only thing those sheep will see is my kicking you in the back of the head, and then putting you to sleep. There are people in this match I've faced before, and there are others I haven't faced yet...and you Brock..you fit into the latter. You got one part right though...after this match..our paths will eventually cross...and when they did, I am going to do you a huge favor. I'll help you cut out the juice of your system, I'll show you drinking and beating your wife is simply a bad thing, I will be your savior. For the longest time Brock, you've been voiceless. Yes, there were times you had Paulie, who by the way I think is a great guy and is being mis-utilized by being paired with you, to be the puppet that speaks for the Next Big Flop...but there was a time when you were by yourself Brock..when you didn't have a voice. I will be that voice for you. I will be the person who stands up and says "Brock Lesnar is not going to take anymore"...and do you know why I will do that Brock? Because you'll need a voice when I put your ass 6 feet under at Elimination Chamber.
    Lesnar: For someone who gets his kicks being a third rate preacher and a sycophant, you sure like to talk big. The Royal Rumble? Psh. Been there, won that. But the one thing I haven't done in this business is get the proper respect I'm entitled to and the respect, I'm gonna receive, starts when I walk into the Elimination Chamber and decimate anything that stands in my path and leave with The Ultimate Failure's WWE Championship. I'm certainly not concerned about some scrawny toothpick who's gonna do what? Give me the GTS? What, do you think all those tattoos you have give you superpowers or something? You couldn't lift me over your head if your life depended on it. But guess what, Punk? It does. If you can't utilize your most lethal maneuver on me, you're gonna be in some deep shit inside that Chamber. I don't need some walking PSA advert speaking for me. You should concern yourself with being able to have a voice to begin with because the first I'm gonna focus my attention on in, in our match, is your throat with my fingers around it squeezing the life out of you!

Blog Entries
    Lesnar: For someone who gets his kicks being a third rate preacher and a sycophant, you sure like to talk big. The Royal Rumble? Psh. Been there, won that. But the one thing I haven't done in this business is get the proper respect I'm entitled to and the respect, I'm gonna receive, starts when I walk into the Elimination Chamber and decimate anything that stands in my path and leave with The Ultimate Failure's WWE Championship. I'm certainly not concerned about some scrawny toothpick who's gonna do what? Give me the GTS? What, do you think all those tattoos you have give you superpowers or something? You couldn't lift me over your head if your life depended on it. But guess what, Punk? It does. If you can't utilize your most lethal maneuver on me, you're gonna be in some deep shit inside that Chamber. I don't need some walking PSA advert speaking for me. You should concern yourself with being able to have a voice to begin with because the first I'm gonna focus my attention on in, in our match, is your throat with my fingers around it squeezing the life out of you!
    Punk: You know Brock..you make a great point...what if I can't lift you up for the GTS. Well then I would be screwed right? WRONG! See if memory serves correctly, only 2 men have made you tap out...Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle...well...come the chamber, I'll be the third man on the list when I make you tap out with the anaconda vice

Holy mother of Heskey

Blog Entries
    Punk: You know Brock..you make a great point...what if I can't lift you up for the GTS. Well then I would be screwed right? WRONG! See if memory serves correctly, only 2 men have made you tap out...Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle...well...come the chamber, I'll be the third man on the list when I make you tap out with the anaconda vice
    Lesnar: Anaconda vise? Are you kiddin' me? My kimura lock broke Triple H's arm. Now that's a submission move. And when I lock it on you, I'm not gonna look for a tap out. No. That arm's gonna get torn off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauadrian View Post
    Holy mother of Heskey
    Who the hell is Heskey?