Page 1367 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 367 867 1267 1317 135713651366136713681369 1377 1417 1467 1867 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 18790
  1. #13661
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    AhHHHHHHHH!!! *Runs behind Goldberg*
    Goldberg spears the crap out of you and runs away leaving you helpless with the crazy, but sexy Maria.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  2. #13662
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maria: What did you say?

    *Pulls out scissors.*
    Raven: Have fun Little Dove

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #13663
    Hey guys, Internet's been down so I was not able to come online yesterday.

    I believe I was one of the people holding up Nitro, Good example eh? I will sort that out now. Sorry guys and Sorry Nitro Creative.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #13664
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hey guys, Internet's been down so I was not able to come online yesterday.

    I believe I was one of the people holding up Nitro, Good example eh? I will sort that out now. Sorry guys and Sorry Nitro Creative.
    Dude you suck!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #13665
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Dude you suck!
    Haha!

    It's finished now.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #13666
    Here is the War Games PPV Poster I came out with... Had Teddy Long and Eve on the front, since they have teams at war for the General Manger position, thought it would be cool. Give me reviews guys so THBK can read them and he'll have the final decision. Hope you all like.

    War Games PPV.jpg
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #13667
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Here is the War Games PPV Poster I came out with... Had Teddy Long and Eve on the front, since they have teams at war for the General Manger position, thought it would be cool. Give me reviews guys so THBK can read them and he'll have the final decision. Hope you all like.

    War Games PPV.jpg

    Awesome, these posters get better and better


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  8. #13668
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Here is the War Games PPV Poster I came out with... Had Teddy Long and Eve on the front, since they have teams at war for the General Manger position, thought it would be cool. Give me reviews guys so THBK can read them and he'll have the final decision. Hope you all like.

    War Games PPV.jpg
    That's pretty good man, I like that.

    The only thing I'm not fussed on is the cross hair. Though it fits the theme, it don't fit the picture for me.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That's pretty good man, I like that.

    The only thing I'm not fussed on is the cross hair. Though it fits the theme, it don't fit the picture for me.
    So maybe without the cross hairs?
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    So maybe without the cross hairs?
    For me, Yeah.

    Let's see what other people think first though.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.