Page 1365 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 36586512651315135513631364136513661367137514151465 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 18174
  1. #13641
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I was hoping for Donald Trump but THBK will do...
    You'll have to settle for THBK. Last time I heard, Trump got kidnapped by Maria for firing her from Celebrity Apprentice.

     

  2. #13642
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You'll have to settle for THBK. Last time I heard, Trump got kidnapped by Maria for firing her from Celebrity Apprentice.
    That's what happens when you join the flock....
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #13643
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Which boss are you referring to? Our boss? The baws? Pit Boss? Cake Boss? Hugo Boss?
    I'm pretty sure he means Eve .

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  4. #13644
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I'm pretty sure he means Eve .
    Nah... it was really THBK who I'm looking for.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #13645
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,528
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Nah... it was really THBK who I'm looking for.
    Ouch! Harsh Dave...harsh!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Ouch! Harsh Dave...harsh!
    Don't worry... GG is my homegirl. It's all good, lol.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #13647
    you better be nice to Glamour Girl dave, you don't want all your characters jobbed out to Raven or Maria do you? Lol

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    you better be nice to Glamour Girl dave, you don't want all your characters jobbed out to Raven or Maria do you? Lol
    I might be correct in this, but haven't Raven and Maria always been jobbers?
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  9. #13649
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,080
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jericho: I know that all of you hypocrites doubted me. I know that all of you people didn't think I'd get into the Money in the Bank Ladder match. But I did it. I did it and now you're all going to watch me compete in that match, and not only that, you're all going to watch me win that match. Why? Because I am the best in the world at what I do.
    John Cena, Ryback, Jeff Hardy, you all may have qualified for this match at my expense, but now I'm in that match to. And you're all going to pay.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #13650
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: I know that all of you hypocrites doubted me. I know that all of you people didn't think I'd get into the Money in the Bank Ladder match. But I did it. I did it and now you're all going to watch me compete in that match, and not only that, you're all going to watch me win that match. Why? Because I am the best in the world at what I do.
    John Cena, Ryback, Jeff Hardy, you all may have qualified for this match at my expense, but now I'm in that match to. And you're all going to pay.
    Rhodes: Congratulations Jericho, now you're finally back to your best. You'll have to be at your best on Sunday in the Money in the Bank match, and if you somehow manage to pick up the victory, well then that just means one thing- you're going to need better than your best to become WWE Champion. Because as soon as I beat Aries for that title, I'm holding on with everything I have and not even your best will take it from me.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.