Page 1353 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 353 853 1253 1303 134313511352135313541355 1363 1403 1453 1853 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,530 of 18790
  1. #13521
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Dolph, Rock and Scott Hall.

    1....2.....3! On second thought, screw The Thing. You're better off as Daredevil.
    I had no clue he was Hall. Good character choice.

    No Daredevil for me, thank you very much.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    3? Your sig states 2, who's your third?
    Shame on you! You should have known I was the bad guy, Scott Hall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Are you still thinking of taking the one you thought you might be taking THBK?

    And Zero, nice, interesting choice of character. Looking forward to seeing how you'll do with him.
    I'm not sure, I can't remember who you are on about mate. If it's a female, then still not decided man. I'm not convinced I could play a Diva.

    BTW, Zero just stole one of my characters that I have thought about.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #13523
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Dolph, Rock and Scott Hall.

    1....2.....3! On second thought, screw The Thing. You're better off as Daredevil.
    How did you know I was him? Was it that obvious? I might one day make a CAW resembling him.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #13524
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jericho: You still think that I've been beaten? I a the best in the world at what I do, and this, is far from over.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #13525
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Shame on you! You should have known I was the bad guy, Scott Hall.

    I'm not sure, I can't remember who you are on about mate. If it's a female, then still not decided man. I'm not convinced I could play a Diva.

    BTW, Zero just stole one of my characters that I have thought about.
    It's not stealing if you didn't secure him as your choice I'm sure you can think of a different character.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    It's not stealing if you didn't secure him as your choice I'm sure you can think of a different character.
    Totally messing mate..
    I'm sure you will do well as Spike Dudley man. I will have to think of someone else.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #13527
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Shame on you! You should have known I was the bad guy, Scott Hall.



    I'm not sure, I can't remember who you are on about mate. If it's a female, then still not decided man. I'm not convinced I could play a Diva.

    BTW, Zero just stole one of my characters that I have thought about.
    It is the female. I think you could, to be fair, if I labeled Beth as ???, and referred to all possible opponents as "they", you'd probably think she was a man.

    Actually, I seem to remember you thinking about taking him now. If you PM me any names you're considering, I'll give me opinion on who I think you'll do good as *But tomorrow, because my laptop's about to die*
    ‚Äč

  8. #13528
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Totally messing mate..
    I'm sure you will do well as Spike Dudley man. I will have to think of someone else.
    -Ponders how well he'd do as Spike Dudley-.....naw, I'd rather be Jimmy Wang Yang
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #13529
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    -Ponders how well he'd do as Spike Dudley-.....naw, I'd rather be Jimmy Wang Yang
    Spike Dudley! Dibs!

  10. #13530
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    It is the female. I think you could, to be fair, if I labeled Beth as ???, and referred to all possible opponents as "they", you'd probably think she was a man.

    Actually, I seem to remember you thinking about taking him now. If you PM me any names you're considering, I'll give me opinion on who I think you'll do good as *But tomorrow, because my laptop's about to die*
    ^ I can do that as well if you like.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.