Page 1351 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 351 851 1251 1301 134113491350135113521353 1361 1401 1451 1851 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,510 of 18790
  1. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Well that sucks... maybe it's the firewalls here at work? But the weird part is that I can see it on my end everytime I post.
    Possible! I have no idea man. I could see your other ones before, not this one.

    I like the way no one else said anything though! Haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #13502
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    How about now????

    Attachment 4495
    Yeah! Now I can.

    Pretty cool man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Possible! I have no idea man. I could see your other ones before, not this one.

    I like the way no one else said anything though! Haha!
    Well hats off to Eddie for telling me... I need to figure this out.... I hate that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #13504
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Well hats off to Eddie for telling me... I need to figure this out.... I hate that!!!
    I seen it after you tried posting it for the second time bro, it's pretty cool man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #13505
    Just seen the fillers.
    Jelly, Respect man.. Well done and well said bro.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #13506
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Actually, SEZ has more characters than you

    Punk
    Hero
    Castagnoil
    Black
    Paige
    Miz
    ???

    Ryback
    Young
    O'Neil
    Lesnar
    Maria
    Hurricane

    So, fuck you .
    O___o I have a ???

    Guess creative knows my characters better than I do xD I don't remember having anyone set to debut soon. Reks was dropped until further notice which would've put at 7 like Dave but Dave hasn't made his debut a Velvet Sky so he, Jelly and I are all tied at 6 technically lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #13507
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    O___o I have a ???

    Guess creative knows my characters better than I do xD I don't remember having anyone set to debut soon. Reks was dropped until further notice which would've put at 7 like Dave but Dave hasn't made his debut a Velvet Sky so he, Jelly and I are all tied at 6 technically lol
    Nah you do have someone else mate, You have not mentioned him since though so I guess you no longer want him? Either way it's no biggie but he could fit in with some future plans.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nah you do have someone else mate, You have not mentioned him since though so I guess you no longer want him? Either way it's no biggie but he could fit in with some future plans.
    PM me about that. If I have a character I reserved but forgot about I'd like to know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #13509
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    O___o I have a ???

    Guess creative knows my characters better than I do xD I don't remember having anyone set to debut soon. Reks was dropped until further notice which would've put at 7 like Dave but Dave hasn't made his debut a Velvet Sky so he, Jelly and I are all tied at 6 technically lol
    For the record, I neglected to tell you I have 6 too.

    Cena, Magnus, Regal, Gunn, Dogg, Beth.

    So suck it !

  10. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    PM me about that. If I have a character I reserved but forgot about I'd like to know.
    THBK, I did that just before he posted this, so needn't worry! Des is on the case!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.