Page 1348 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 348 848 1248 1298 133813461347134813491350 1358 1398 1448 1848 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,480 of 18790
  1. #13471
    Raw update:

    Everything is looking good guys and it will be up tonight! Should be another good show with some very good promo's.

    Remember, this is the last Raw before MITB.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #13472
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Raw update:

    Everything is looking good guys and it will be up tonight! Should be another good show with some very good promo's.

    Remember, this is the last Raw before MITB.
    Can't wait to read it....

    POSTER UPDATE:
    War Games poster coming soon! That's all I have.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #13473
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Can't wait to read it....

    POSTER UPDATE:
    War Games poster coming soon! That's all I have.
    Hey! I do the updates.. You make the posters! Got it?

    I know you, next thing you will be asking for a raise telling me how you have added "Updates" to your list of duties.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #13474
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    I work the most characters here AND provide the jokes. Where's MY raise?


  5. #13475
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hey! I do the updates.. You make the posters! Got it?

    I know you, next thing you will be asking for a raise telling me how you have added "Updates" to your list of duties.
    OOC Update:
    Can I get a raise? And no, not a kick in the ass!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  6. #13476
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I work the most characters here AND provide the jokes. Where's MY raise?
    Yeah.. It's those jokes that are holding you back man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #13477
    Hey the show will be up tonight when I get back. Anyways so I don't have to be bothered anyways, somebody want to do fillers?
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  8. #13478
    Right..

    Raw finished. Now, time to work on my Nitro promo.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #13479
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah.. It's those jokes that are holding you back man.
    Awwww man.... that hurt boss... my heart is torn bro.

    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    Hey the show will be up tonight when I get back. Anyways so I don't have to be bothered anyways, somebody want to do fillers?
    Jelly? I believe you are the part-time filler guy.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.