Page 1334 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 334 834 1234 1284 132413321333133413351336 1344 1384 1434 1834 ... LastLast
Results 13,331 to 13,340 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    MADE MY MONDAY!

Tamina: Like anyone cares about you Dolph, gain a personality and get your eyes checked and we shall see who really matters around here.. Oh and Vickie, is where all pigs are, wallowing in her own filth..
    DZ: Gain a personality? *Laughs* Your personality has basically come from your father, the whole super fly thing? Yeah.. it was not cool when he was doing it.. Now that his sibling is ripping him off and basically using him to stay relevant.. Even worse. Vickie is double the women you are Tamina.. And let's face facts, she's more entertaining then you will eve be too!

So go ahead Warrior princess *Dolph smirks* Keep telling people how good you are, how ready you are and how you are going to do this and that.. In the mean time, I will be doing what I do best.. Stealing the show, each and every week.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Tamina: Oh aren't you funny... Hey, at least I can admit when I make faults, I admitted to the world that I was awful at Road to Triumph, I did not bitch and moan, I made myself better, I made myself stronger and I will make myself a champion... I am never ever going to give up, I am making it my mission to take that belt from you or from Nattie or from whoever has it, that is my goal and I am one step away from immortality.... I will be a history maker, its my mission...
    Lita: I would admit it if I ever did make faults, but since I returned, the only thing I've done is make history. I beat Nattie at King of the Ring, I can do it again quite easily this Sunday at Money in the Bank. You're one step away from immortality? No Tamina, you're one win away from getting your hands on me. And that means that you're just one win away from yet another failure. I'm a five time Women's Champion. There's no way this title is going to you until I've retired, and if you're willing to wait that long then fair play to you but somehow, I think that you're going to give up sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: Gain a personality? *Laughs* Your personality has basically come from your father, the whole super fly thing? Yeah.. it was not cool when he was doing it.. Now that his sibling is ripping him off and basically using him to stay relevant.. Even worse. Vickie is double the women you are Tamina.. And let's face facts, she's more entertaining then you will eve be too!

So go ahead Warrior princess *Dolph smirks* Keep telling people how good you are, how ready you are and how you are going to do this and that.. In the mean time, I will be doing what I do best.. Stealing the show, each and every week.
    Tamina: No, I broke free of my family name, I am better than my dad and my brother, I will be a champion bottle top and don't ever question that... Double, in one aspect yes.. *Tamina smiles*
    Stealing the show, are you main eventing now, last time I checked in order to steal the show, you had to be somewhat relevant to your division? That may just be my opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Lita: I would admit it if I ever did make faults, but since I returned, the only thing I've done is make history. I beat Nattie at King of the Ring, I can do it again quite easily this Sunday at Money in the Bank. You're one step away from immortality? No Tamina, you're one win away from getting your hands on me. And that means that you're just one win away from yet another failure. I'm a five time Women's Champion. There's no way this title is going to you until I've retired, and if you're willing to wait that long then fair play to you but somehow, I think that you're going to give up sooner rather than later.
    Tamina: See Lita, I am not afraid to work and wait for my opportunity, you can think all you wish to think of me but, you have not stepped into the ring with me lately, you have not seen the sheer, natural talent that I am exhibiting lately... I am not afraid to admit that you have talent,you have in the ring, you won fair and square, I respect you for that... I am not basing you on the stereotype that you have been given in this company..
    Just wait Lita, one day, I will get my hands on you, I will pin you and I will be woman's champion...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Tamina: No, I broke free of my family name, I am better than my dad and my brother, I will be a champion bottle top and don't ever question that... Double, in one aspect yes.. *Tamina smiles*
    Stealing the show, are you main eventing now, last time I checked in order to steal the show, you had to be somewhat relevant to your division? That may just be my opinion..
    DZ: AM I.. AM I, MAIN EVENTING? I am.. the MAIN EVENT! Nobody and I mean nobody can out shine me, everything I do.. I do it well. I am one of half of the tag team champions, one half of the best damn tag team this company has ever seen! Me and Swagger, along with our manager Vickie have re-built the tag team division from the ground up. So am I relevant to my Division? Oh.. let me see *Holds up his tag title* CHECK!

You, you on the other hand are not.. I see you talking to Lita, A champion.. A legend off women's wrestler, You.. You will soon be forgotten just like your father. You see while I steal the show each and every week.. You have a hard job off getting on there! *Dolph smiles* That says all you we to know about you...

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Maryse: Do not worry much Tameenah that Leetah is soooo old she's bound to retire soon. I'm surprise she hasn't broken a hip yet, but that's only cause she's too afraid to get in the ring with me. Unlike the rest of the so called Divas I will not jump through hoops for this bitch, I'll get a title shot when I'm good and ready.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: AM I.. AM I, MAIN EVENTING? I am.. the MAIN EVENT! Nobody and I mean nobody can out shine me, everything I do.. I do it well. I am one of half of the tag team champions, one half of the best damn tag team this company has ever seen! Me and Swagger, along with our manager Vickie have re-built the tag team division from the ground up. So am I relevant to my Division? Oh.. let me see *Holds up his tag title* CHECK!

You, you on the other hand are not.. I see you talking to Lita, A champion.. A legend off women's wrestler, You.. You will soon be forgotten just like your father. You see while I steal the show each and every week.. You have a hard job off getting on there! *Dolph smiles* That says all you we to know about you...
    Tamina: Main event? Yeah you are a champion but, are you truly deserved, are you truly the best, you say that its not showing off, if you can back it up, back it up by breaking free of your back-up and your troll of a manager and it won't be tag-team gold, it will be championship gold... That is when you get the status of being the main event because Dolph, you do have it and you will be a champ one day, if you apply yourself...
    Steal the show, yep...
    As I said, I will be a champion, nothing gets handed to me... I have respect for Lita, I am not afraid to admit that...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: Do not worry much Tameenah that Leetah is soooo old she's bound to retire soon. I'm surprise she hasn't broken a hip yet, but that's only cause she's too afraid to get in the ring with me. Unlike the rest of the so called Divas I will not jump through hoops for this bitch, I'll get a title shot when I'm good and ready.
    Tamina: She can't break a hip, it would interfere with her day job...More like when you earn it, that is the way to crack this business Maryse...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Tamina: She can't break a hip, it would interfere with her day job...More like when you earn it, that is the way to crack this business Maryse...
    Maryse: She doesn't need her hips for her day job, she still has a big mouth after all.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: She doesn't need her hips for her day job, she still has a big mouth after all.
    Ouch! Very bitchy, I like it.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Nice to see some IC'ing and good IC'ing with you Ash I'm going back to write what's left of Raw now.

IWA:

HWA:

General: