Page 1333 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 333 833 1233 1283 132313311332133313341335 1343 1383 1433 1833 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,330 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Lita: You're the hardest working woman here? No dear, you think that you are a woman but when you're pitted in the most extreme of environments, in that ladder match- you'll soon come to realise that you're nothing but a measly little girl out of her comfort zone. Nattie won't be leaving Money in the Bank with this Women's Championship and let me be quite clear, neither will the person who wins the Money in the Bank match. I'm walking into Money in the Bank with this title and I'm walking out as STILL the Women's Champion.
    Tamina: Measly little girl huh? Hand me any match, add any stipulation and give me any opponent, I will come out on top, I have addressed my issues, my worries and I know what I need to do to be victorious and to be Miss Money in the Bank.. If you are so confident and you manage to beat Nattie, keep both eyes on that title, because I will capitalise on any chance where you are at your weakest or strongest, I am not afraid to get into the ring with you...Either way, no matter the champ when it comes my time, Tamina will reign supreme!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Tune in to Raw tonight as Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter spy on couples in their hotel rooms in our new feature called "We the Peephole."

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

DZ: What's with all this Diva talk? Like anybody actually cares about the women's Money In the Bank match. The only women, the only diva that matters in this company is the manager of the Tag Team champions, All American Perfection! Vickie Guerrero! She's not even in the match so what does this Divas Money In the Bank match actually prove? Who's second best because Vickie is.. and always will be first? Speaking of second best.. Where's the kings of wrestling? They still moaning about there match being ruined? Well they only have themselves to blame and I intend to prove that on this Weeks Raw! Show...OFF!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Tune in to Raw tonight as Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter spy on couples in their hotel rooms in our new feature called "We the Peephole."
    Man.. This would be such a cool segment!

I can't help but think Christian should be involved in this too though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

MADE MY MONDAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    DZ: What's with all this Diva talk? Like anybody actually cares about the women's Money In the Bank match. The only women, the only diva that matters in this company is the manager of the Tag Team champions, All American Perfection! Vickie Guerrero! She's not even in the match so what does this Divas Money In the Bank match actually prove? Who's second best because Vickie is.. and always will be first? Speaking of second best.. Where's the kings of wrestling? They still moaning about there match being ruined? Well they only have themselves to blame and I intend to prove that on this Weeks Raw! Show...OFF!
    Tamina: Like anyone cares about you Dolph, gain a personality and get your eyes checked and we shall see who really matters around here.. Oh and Vickie, is where all pigs are, wallowing in her own filth..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    MADE MY MONDAY!

Tamina: Like anyone cares about you Dolph, gain a personality and get your eyes checked and we shall see who really matters around here.. Oh and Vickie, is where all pigs are, wallowing in her own filth..
    It's all fun and games until you're the one that they spy on.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's all fun and games until you're the one that they spy on.
    I doubt that would happen

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Tamina: Measly little girl huh? Hand me any match, add any stipulation and give me any opponent, I will come out on top, I have addressed my issues, my worries and I know what I need to do to be victorious and to be Miss Money in the Bank.. If you are so confident and you manage to beat Nattie, keep both eyes on that title, because I will capitalise on any chance where you are at your weakest or strongest, I am not afraid to get into the ring with you...Either way, no matter the champ when it comes my time, Tamina will reign supreme!
    Lita: And there you have it, why you're going to lose at Money in the Bank. Overconfidence is only good if you can back it up and time after time Tamina, you've proven that you can't back your own claims up. The world will be watching and the world will see you do what you've always done- fail. Trust me Tamina, I told everybody from the beginning of the Road To Triumph that I would be the Women's Champion and I would be the best woman wrestler in the world. I've done just that. After Money in the Bank, be prepared to make my coffee for me. Two sugars and a dash of milk. Maybe you won't mess that up like you've done to your dreams of a career.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Benny. I bow down to your comic genius.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Lita: And there you have it, why you're going to lose at Money in the Bank. Overconfidence is only good if you can back it up and time after time Tamina, you've proven that you can't back your own claims up. The world will be watching and the world will see you do what you've always done- fail. Trust me Tamina, I told everybody from the beginning of the Road To Triumph that I would be the Women's Champion and I would be the best woman wrestler in the world. I've done just that. After Money in the Bank, be prepared to make my coffee for me. Two sugars and a dash of milk. Maybe you won't mess that up like you've done to your dreams of a career.
    Tamina: Oh aren't you funny... Hey, at least I can admit when I make faults, I admitted to the world that I was awful at Road to Triumph, I did not bitch and moan, I made myself better, I made myself stronger and I will make myself a champion... I am never ever going to give up, I am making it my mission to take that belt from you or from Nattie or from whoever has it, that is my goal and I am one step away from immortality.... I will be a history maker, its my mission...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch