Page 1327 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 327 827 1227 1277 131713251326132713281329 1337 1377 1427 1827 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,270 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Here's a question for y'all. Three people *who you don't control*, who you think we should push?
    1. Tamina. The most improved promo giver since her debut here bar none. Started the divas division and deserves this push higher than absolutely anybody. #GiveHerTheMoneyInTheBankBriefcase!

2. Christopher Daniels. WF does a great job with him and I'd love to him in a midcard title feud.

3. Dean Ambrose. I know this is crazy to say Ambrose considering how highly he's rated but in my eyes, Torphy is playing him in such an incredible way that he's becoming the best heel on this forum bar absolutely none. He should be the next World Heavyweight Champion.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    I'll give my opinions on who should get a push.

1. Edge. He should get to hold onto that briefcase come Money In The Bank. He deserves it more than anyone in that match so far. He's been part of some of the best feuds in the WWE Fantasty Fed and has yet to be outshined in any of them.

2. Damien Sandow. bear has Sandow down to a tee and he should be able to get into bigger and better storylines once his feud with Hulk Hogan is done.

3. Paige. A run with the belt has been long overdue. Other Divas have certainly mad an improvement but she's ahead of the pack in my eyes.

3 to push........hmmm. Divas- can't pick just one. Tamina, Paige, Trish, Beth, Maria and the two ?????s in MITB divas match(i know one of the ?????s). Anderson- GGG is doing awesome with him, nevermind that he is on creative, if a title was put on him I would not complain. For the last, not sure- Ambrose, Reigns, Tyler Black, Sandow, Magnus, Daniels.... Too many choices

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Nitro Feedback

Favorite Moment: Having and Ambrose and Rock battle on the mic at the end, I could picture them in the centre of the ring, battling out... Not only having them end the show on one of the best promos that I have ever read but, the fact that it stole the show completely... Fantastic job and a massive well-done to all involved...

Best Match: Miz Vs. Edge Vs. Anderson- Brilliant read

Best Promo: Ambrose and Rock..My favourite moment of the whole show was just WOW

Best Piece of Booking:I have two... 1. Rock and Ambrose ending the show and 2. Roman Reigns debut in WWE Fed

Best Debut *when applicable*: Roman Reigns! Great character selection and welcome Dennis to WWE Fantasy Fed, have fun

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

Any Other Positives: Finally! I got to work with Zero, it was a pleasure and an honour and Cage qualifying for MITB, this PPV is really shaping up to be a good one

Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Who controls Magnus?

Liked his debut too along with Reigns

Also great divas promo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Monday Night Raw Review

Favorite Moment: That whole disturbing scene with Abyss ... Chills man, chills.Best Match: Hardy vs. Jericho
    Best Promo: Hardy & Jericho
    Best Piece of Booking: Gonna give it to the Abyss/Raven scene
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I don't think there was one
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I could see
    Any Other Positives: Awesome show. Just like to add that I love working with S.E.Z!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: A
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Raw:

Favorite Moment: Vince McMahon!

Best Match: Main event. Was quality and really captured the emotions.
    Best Promo: Chris Jericho & Jeff Hardy. Well done to TT & AP, this was quality.
    Best Piece of Booking: Black vs. Sheamus at MITB.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing.
    Any Other Positives: Every promo was solid. Matches were great. Nothing wrong.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: A. Fantastic Raw.
    Sorry, its taken a few days to respond but, thank-you all for the shout-out,I really appreciate it and the promos could not be done without the people I work with and they are always amazing, so a thanks to creative as well

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ummmm......let's see. If and when AAP breaks up here like in real life I can see Ziggler being pushed heavily and I think he should. Not brown nosing, just like the character and feel he can do great things as a singles star one day here.

A good tag team should enter the next race for the gold. So pushing a tag team wouldn't be such a bad idea, which team though....tough to say.

And I'll throw a Diva in the race. Tamina. Ash does a wonderful job as her and deserves a push.
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    1. Tamina. The most improved promo giver since her debut here bar none. Started the divas division and deserves this push higher than absolutely anybody. #GiveHerTheMoneyInTheBankBriefcase!

2. Christopher Daniels. WF does a great job with him and I'd love to him in a midcard title feud.

3. Dean Ambrose. I know this is crazy to say Ambrose considering how highly he's rated but in my eyes, Torphy is playing him in such an incredible way that he's becoming the best heel on this forum bar absolutely none. He should be the next World Heavyweight Champion.
    Thank-you both so so much!

My 3 to push..

1. As my favourite diva Lita, is now champ, the next diva to deservingly get the push was indeed her opponent at MITB, Nattie is deserving and honestly what EHC has done with her is nothing short of incredible and I cannot wait to see her develop further, she is awesome and getting her voice her she oh so deserves in WWE.

2. I know this sounds strange, as I am a Ziggler despiser in WWE but, in here, he is one of my favourite characters to watch develop and read... Before anyone says anything, its my honest opinion, I enjoy him more here than in WWE.

3. I wanna throw Barrett into the mix, Niall has a great interpretation of him and I always enjoy reading his material and I love his development and hope it continues.

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Black Ninja!
    Booker: quack

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

thanks Ash. Yeah with Nattie I pretty much just had to make her my own since she doesnt get to talk in the real WWE, sometimes its hard, but working off of Eddie(lita) makes it a little easier. But i think what Glamour Girl and you Ashley are doing with your divas are even better, I just hope to see more of a push for them in tthe future. More Tamina promos, more Trish, more Maryse, etc. And bear has taken a character I dont care for at all, Kelly Kelly, and made her enjoyable to read the promos, same with Ben and Cena. I'd like to see more of em. And of course Paige

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    thanks Ash. Yeah with Nattie I pretty much just had to make her my own since she doesnt get to talk in the real WWE, sometimes its hard, but working off of Eddie(lita) makes it a little easier. But i think what Glamour Girl and you Ashley are doing with your divas are even better, I just hope to see more of a push for them in tthe future. More Tamina promos, more Trish, more Maryse, etc. And bear has taken a character I dont care for at all, Kelly Kelly, and made her enjoyable to read the promos, same with Ben and Cena. I'd like to see more of em. And of course Paige
    GG is doing an awesome job and I love IC'ing as Tamina with Maryse, its so fun..
    Bear made K2 awesome, made her come out of the bottle top persona she was in WWE and gave her a real personality and a new hair colour and made her dominant and evil,I like..

Nattie, as you know is one of my favourite divas ever and you are giving her a well deserved voice, like I hope to be doing with Tamina, to underused and underrated Divas in WWE and here they are used properly..this is just an excellent Diva division and I love it..

I love Cena on here, he is pretty damn good..

Shout-out to Super_Dave as Kaitlyn too, I love her and she is so good here also

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Brock Lesnar: Now that's how you send a message. I hope he thinks about what he's in for as he's picking splinters out of his back. That's only the beginning of his misery and if he tries anything else, it'll only get worse. I hope the seven men in the Nitro Money In The Bank match take note of the example I made of him on nitro because the winner of that match, who tries to cash in on me, will be worse off than he is.

Blog Entries
    What a load of bollocks.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!