Page 1325 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 325 825 1225 1275 131513231324132513261327 1335 1375 1425 1825 ... LastLast
Results 13,241 to 13,250 of 18789
  1. #13241
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You said you felt this way since the start of the feud right? Why not say something sooner then, instead. To me.. it's like you waited for someone else, this case Torphy to say something and then jumped on the chance.

    Mate, You can come to me and say, I don't like this because.. People come to me and say it, You can also. Or would you rather something like this happened again? I wouldn't.

    The only thing this has done is boost our post count lol!
    No. It has also helped me by knowing how great of a troll K2 is being right now.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #13242
    Right, let's stop this now. Unless Shaz feels the need to defend himself, this can be settled by PM's. This is overshadowing what was, by the feedback given, a good Nitro.

    I'm a PM away, if anyone wants to speak to me about this since I'm in charge of Nitro, but people will be upset, and there's no need for this to carry on in public.

  3. #13243
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,658
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You said you felt this way since the start of the feud right? Why not say something sooner then, instead. To me.. it's like you waited for someone else, this case Torphy to say something and then jumped on the chance.

    Mate, You can come to me and say, I don't like this because.. People come to me and say it, You can also. Or would you rather something like this happened again? I wouldn't.

    The only thing this has done is boost our post count lol!
    Because I was hesitant. I knew what I would say wouldn't come across right because I'd essentially be asking for my own character to look better and for Shaz to change his character to make it happen. I only said something after someone else said it because of how well it was received. That's it.


  4. #13244
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    No. It has also helped me by knowing how great of a troll K2 is being right now.
    Go away TTC! You are only around when it's time to mess about lol.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #13245
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Go away TTC! You are only around when it's time to mess about lol.
    Fine. I'm going back to my corner and dissing Dolph "No Gives A Damn" Ziggler.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #13246
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Because I was hesitant. I knew what I would say wouldn't come across right because I'd essentially be asking for my own character to look better and for Shaz to change his character to make it happen. I only said something after someone else said it because of how well it was received. That's it.
    Okay, so we got there in the end.

    It's done with now.
    If anyone has any problems regarding this fed, we are open and welcome people to discuss it with us.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #13247
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Fine. I'm going back to my corner and dissing Dolph "No Gives A Damn" Ziggler.
    Yeah.. You do that man.


    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #13248
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah.. You do that man.

    I'm also going to watch all those "awesome" matches Dolph has had.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #13249
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I'm also going to watch all those "awesome" matches Dolph has had.
    So am I!

    Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler @Bragging Rights 2010 FTW!

  10. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I'm also going to watch all those "awesome" matches Dolph has had.
    Lucky you.

    Have fun.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.