Page 1323 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 32382312231273131313211322132313241325133313731423 ... LastLast
Results 13,221 to 13,230 of 18173
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Again, if you want people not to get uncomfortable, fine but I can't be held responsible for the way I feel about something that I've been feeling since our feud started. It's a real shame if he doesn't like it but I doubt anyone's trying to make him feel bad.
    Again, I'm just asking for the people that share the same opinion.. Just be careful as I don't want to see anyone upset, It would be the same if it was you, Torphs, Eddie or who ever.. Critique is fine, but only now as he been giving anything to go off with feedback and yet Kidd has been mentioned in a bad light for the last couple of weeks.

You guys have now giving him some feedback he can use or bounce off and now it's up to him.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Well since I'm the guy that booked Tyson Kidd as the World Heavyweight Champion, I'm going to weigh in on this situation.

I get what EHC is saying with the whole 'similar to Shaz' suggestion- and there was a promo in the Edge-Kidd feud where Tyson said beef instead of issue or problem. Instead of ripping him in public, I didn't even mention it- I simply used it to my advantage in the promo and got some material from it. If we sit here talking about why every single character is different to their real life abilities then we would be here all day, and I could speak to almost every single last one of you about how you could make your character closer to the real character. And I know all of my characters aren't perfect as well before anybody thinks I'm suggesting that.

To me, Tyson Kidd is the second best face on Nitro- barely behind The Rock, and is more than worthy of being the World Heavyweight Champion.
    Well said man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to light a fuse here or anything, my opinions are my own and I wasn't looking for anyone to back me up, people have come to expect me as being somewhat of a blunt weapon that is a little less filtered than others. I was asked if I could give Shaz a little idea on how he might engage me a little more with his work as Kidd and I gave it, if I crossed any lines than i'll hold my hands up and apologise now. From a personal stand point I would expect people to treat me as I treat them, with utmost honesty. I don't expect everybody to be a fan of the characters I play, but as with anyone else I wouldn't expect people to rip me a new hole without offering up ways to improve my work either.

So there ya go, i'm not here to offend, though i'm probably going to end up doing it accidentally!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    The Hurricane: I hope you're prepared to see the winds of justice blow you away, Roman Reigns. I will not tolerate you trying to destroy one of the last emblems of justice left in the WWE. Just like I made an example out of Christopher Daniels, so shall I do the same to you. Even a juggernaut can be defeated as you will soon find you.
    *Roman Reigns enters the WWE facility as he hears The Hurricane ranting*

Roman: I'm sorry you are this naive Hurricane. Your days of running around being a cartoon-like douchebag hero are over. I'm here for one reason, to destroy you and anyone else who doesn't take this business seriously. I will destroy you because that is the just thing for me to do... One day soon you will finally believe in the shield... and if you don't, it will be the end of your days. Mark my words little man.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to light a fuse here or anything, my opinions are my own and I wasn't looking for anyone to back me up, people have come to expect me as being somewhat of a blunt weapon that is a little less filtered than others. I was asked if I could give Shaz a little idea on how he might engage me a little more with his work as Kidd and I gave it, if I crossed any lines than i'll hold my hands up and apologise now. From a personal stand point I would expect people to treat me as I treat them, with utmost honesty. I don't expect everybody to be a fan of the characters I play, but as with anyone else I wouldn't expect people to rip me a new hole without offering up ways to improve my work either.

So there ya go, i'm not here to offend, though i'm probably going to end up doing it accidentally!
    Hey, bro, we all know you weren't trying to offend, or set this out as ripping on Kidd, others I'm not quite so sure. Please dont apopligize. your advice was fantastic, honest, and constructive You are taking the motto 'Criticise when neccessary, give credit where credit is due' I sincerly hope this doesnt stop you giving out that helpful criticism. I know since I came on creative, I was always waiting for all feedback for Nitro, but yours especcially, as you give detailed reasoning, and offer solutions, not problems

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

I'm going to be honest here also, I think you were used as a shield or the first line off attack if I'm being totally honest, your words are your own mate and you came across fair and offered some feedback on what he can do to change such things and that's great.

Like you said, tearing into someone or slating them without offering any advice is going to come across tiresome after a couple of weeks and me and creative have been watching it unfold. If any of you guys, like Jelly. Is not happy with the feud you are in.. two options, speak with one of us (Creative) or speak with the person you are working with.. Two people make a feud and it's as simple as that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    I don't think it's fair to imply that I was using someone else as a weapon. This was an issue I had right from the start but what am I supposed to do? Tell Shaz to portray his chars get to make mine look stronger? How would that make me look? I was under the impression that some people thought I was playing politics to win my first world title so me being critical of him would make me look like a politicker. But with the criticism coming in on Shaz, I thought "fuck it." because as the person in the feud with him, I thought he'd understand where IWA's coming from and hopefully, not to take what I said in the wrong light. I might as well not be critical on anyone if my thoughts aren't going to be seen as original because someone else said something similar first.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm going to be honest here also, I think you were used as a shield or the first line off attack if I'm being totally honest, your words are your own mate and you came across fair and offered some feedback on what he can do to change such things and that's great.

Like you said, tearing into someone or slating them without offering any advice is going to come across tiresome after a couple of weeks and me and creative have been watching it unfold. If any of you guys, like Jelly. Is not happy with the feud you are in.. two options, speak with one of us (Creative) or speak with the person you are working with.. Two people make a feud and it's as simple as that.
    I'm not happy with the feud i'm in, the guy i'm promo'ing with is too good!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

I'm not happy with the feud i'm in, the guy i'm promo'ing with is too good!
    Oh really? You should see the one I'm working with.. every time I try and step it up, he's two steps ahead.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I don't think it's fair to imply that I was using someone else as a weapon. This was an issue I had right from the start but what am I supposed to do? Tell Shaz to portray his chars get to make mine look stronger? How would that make me look? I was under the impression that some people thought I was playing politics to win my first world title so me being critical of him would make me look like a politicker. But with the criticism coming in on Shaz, I thought "fuck it." because as the person in the feud with him, I thought he'd understand where IWA's coming from and hopefully, not to take what I said in the wrong light. I might as well not be critical on anyone if my thoughts aren't going to be seen as original because someone else said something similar first.
    Here's the problem, No one seemed to say anything until Torphy spoke first. So I'm just calling it how I seen it man. Like you seemed to call it how you were seeing it earlier.

Where IWA's coming from? What's that go to do with the WWE Fed?

You know you could have spoke with him man, You know we are open here and had you said to one of us (creative).. I'm a little bit worried about this or that, then we would have worked on it and tried to make sure both party's were happy. Instead, we now have a situation like this.

IWA:

HWA:

General: