Page 1319 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 319 819 1219 1269 130913171318131913201321 1329 1369 1419 1819 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 18789
    Who controls Magnus?

Liked his debut too along with Reigns

Also great divas promo

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm controlling the Rock yeah.. I thought my sig would have giving that away Torphy is controlling Dean Ambrose.

Totally understandable man.
    haha, So I don't pay enough attention to peoples sigs... Unless it's some sort of picture... haha

It's interesting to see Dean Ambrose played by someone who obviously knew about him before he came to WWE... he did a really good job... The rock is an awesome character and I got to laugh about you using some of his catch phrases as he would haha... He's a funny man.

I was semi curious if it was Bearkg.... If he just wanted to play a rock like character in every fed haha
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I play Roman Reigns... and thanks man.
    No worries dude. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him.

Thank you so much for the feedback guys.

I'm glad you both (Eddie & Vand) enjoyed Raw & Nitro. I'm buzzing at the high praise from Eddie about me and Torphs, It's honestly been a pleasure working with him and I said this week to creative.. it's been my fave personal feud on EWN Really have loved it. I remember when the feud came about.. I remember saying are you sure? I'm not sure I'm good enough to hang with Torphy so I'm honestly just pleased to know I have played my part in what's been a great feud.

Just want to give a shout out to Dennis also, Welcome to the fed mate and though I have not seen it.. if Eddie likes your promo, You are doing something right.. Well done man!
    Haha dude, I backed you from day one in these forums. You're quality with every character you play and the fact that Rock-Ambrose has been so great proves just that. Torphs is one of the best promo writers on the forum and you've stayed with him in quality every single step of the way since the two of you began this feud.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I feel the same way sometime with Sting/Raven...Torps is just that good, he makes try even harder. I don't know if I like his Ambrose better or his Sting
    Yeah tough choice, his Sting is good.. but his Ambrose is out of this world at times.
    Also man, You have played your part too mate.. You have done great with Raven and you must be one of the easiest people to work with which is a credit to you as a person.
    Yeah and I'm the guy that gets to be a tag team with him #HotWasabi #GreatestTagTeamInTheWorld

Favorite Moment: The ending segment, could picture it in my head and to me, that's a good sign of something that's been done well.
    Best Match: Cant decide.
    Best Promo:I'm not going to pick my own, though Torphy was awesome! I cant decide between Brock/Kidd or Edge's promo, really well done guys.
    Best Piece of Booking: Rock/Ambrose feud, I'm slightly biased but I think this has been done really well.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Roman Reigns.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope, everything was pretty good.
    Any Other Positives: Good opening to the show with the first match. Good promo from Paige & Tamina, I liked the way the match was booked also. Good unveil for Magnus. Great debut promo from Reigns. Nice announcement from Shane, interested to see who's this Diva that going to debut. Loved the promo from Lita & Nattie.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: No! No! No!
    Overall Show Grade: A (Really good show, well done all involved.)
    Thanks man

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Who controls Magnus?

Liked his debut too along with Reigns

Also great divas promo
    Destruction is controlling Magnus. He actually had him a while ago but was just waiting for the right time to debut him.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Eddie - You did man, You did. Thanks amigo. Yeah I agree, there's some outstanding promo writers here on EWN but for sure, Torphy is one of them.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Destruction is controlling Magnus. He actually had him a while ago but was just waiting for the right time to debut him.
    I have to say, I've seen Ben grow to be a great promo writer and match writer. Glad I got to work with him.

And the mystery diva? Santina Marella- my newest diva....sorry I couldn't keep it a secret anymore

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Only had a chance to skim the show, but it looks amazing. Will try to give a full review before I go to work this morning
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Also, to add to the Nitro review. Magnus was a great surprise for the Oblivion promo. I remember Des was going to be him before I left creative, is he still him?
    Yes, as THBK said, that is me. If anyone was wondering why I was going with the Oblivion, when he hasn't been called that in TNA - Magnus used to appear as "The Oblivion" on the UK version of Gladiators. I was watching an old re-run of that, and decided to try and improve the Modern Day Gladiator Gimmick he begun with, because I thought that gimmick had potential if done right. As THBK said, I picked him when I dropped Luger, so a good 3 months or so ago.

Ambrose/Rock has definitely been my favourite feud to book bar none. I'll be very disappointed when it ends, but it's been one of, if not the best in the WWE Fed history.
    ‚Äč

Lets do this! Just before I get going though, like to give a big thanks to people for the positive feedback on my joint promos as Ambrose with THBK as The Rock. Also, i'd like to hear thoughts from the creative team on the depth in which I give my feedback.

Favorite Moment: Brock Lesnar finally sending a real message to that runt Tyson Kidd, I have to admit i've been getting really bored of the way Kidd has dominated this feud and somehow still not managed to impress me. That's not me trying to be mean, what i'm trying to say is for a World Champ Tyson hasn't exactly set Nitro on fire, whether that's due to a lack of ambition from all involved or something else I couldn't possibly say. Suffice to say however I have been and will continue routing for Brock Lesnar to reclaim that title until i'm convinced Kidd can carry the brand.

Best Match:
    Some good matches on show tonight, though I will say they didn't give the depth of description as Monday Night Raw this past week. So for me the best match award will have to go to the top of the shop between Miz, Anderson and Edge. It was probably the only match on the night with real star quality, in terms of who was involved and what the match relates to.

Best Promo:
    I'm a big fan of nepotism, I want to give the best promo award to myself and THBK.. but i'm not going to, as there were two other guys that in context gave more impactful promos tonight. So it's a tie, between Brutus Magnus and Roman Reigns, I'd pretty much guessed it was Magnus but Reigns appearance with Daniels was a big surprise to me, I like surprises. And both men delivered good promos which gets me interested in their character development.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Ambrose vs Rock being given their own match away from the MITB ladder match. I'll let you behind the curtain for a moment, as much fun as it would be to have a chance at getting a MITB contract for a shot at the WHC, it's not nearly as much fun as my own personal character development i've laid out for Ambrose, nor is it nearly as fun as the personal feud of the year contender myself and THBK have been kicking out over the last couple of months. Dean Ambrose is not here to win titles, Dean Ambrose is here to fight, if he wins a title in the process you better believe he's only doing it to spite the rest of the roster to force them into fighting him.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    I would have given this to Magnus.. has he not already cut a couple of promos in the weeks prior to this. So this weeks Best Debut has got to be given to Roman Reigns who caught me off guard with his appearance and then managed to cut a pretty sweet Shield-like promo on his own.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Am I the only person who thinks we're being double bluffed on this Jimmy Rave/Undertaker shtick? Orton seems to be in the neighbourhood every time Jimmy Rave accosts Taker and it's making me believe he's the guy Rave is talking about. I'd be disappointed if that's the case, i'm hoping it's a new entity. So with that said, this comment is more speculative and not exactly real criticism, just me thinking out loud.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    I did feel there were a couple of short matches that seemed a little rushed, time constraints are probably to blame for this and is completely forgivable but i'm hoping we'll see a little resurgence next week. In terms of promos, Goldbergs was a little short but he was never a big talker, again not really criticism, more of an observation.

Any Other Positives:
    Other promos that ticked my boxes were obviously my own and THBK's, we put a lot of work into these behind the scenes to make sure we're on the money and I like to think it shows. Edge was great, Eddie thinks he's had a dip in form lately but he's just being modest I reckon! Lesnar and Kidd was done well, but I want more! And good job to the various Divas on display. In terms of story lines and other stuff, Christian being in MITB is good, also it's funny to see Ricardo being used as a wrestler as he was in FCW, the guy is pretty good in the ring for a round guy. The end of the show was blockbuster too, and I can honestly say kept true to how I want to play Ambrose, anti-authoritarian, sinister, brutal and obscene.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    All in all it was a pretty good show, nothing really stands out as poor.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    No reason to write anything here as I don't believe any of the feedback I have was particularly bad.
    Overall Show Grade:
    B, Solid show, good not great.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Lets do this! Just before I get going though, like to give a big thanks to people for the positive feedback on my joint promos as Ambrose with THBK as The Rock. Also, i'd like to hear thoughts from the creative team on the depth in which I give my feedback.

Favorite Moment: Brock Lesnar finally sending a real message to that runt Tyson Kidd, I have to admit i've been getting really bored of the way Kidd has dominated this feud and somehow still not managed to impress me. That's not me trying to be mean, what i'm trying to say is for a World Champ Tyson hasn't exactly set Nitro on fire, whether that's due to a lack of ambition from all involved or something else I couldn't possibly say. Suffice to say however I have been and will continue routing for Brock Lesnar to reclaim that title until i'm convinced Kidd can carry the brand.

Best Match:
    Some good matches on show tonight, though I will say they didn't give the depth of description as Monday Night Raw this past week. So for me the best match award will have to go to the top of the shop between Miz, Anderson and Edge. It was probably the only match on the night with real star quality, in terms of who was involved and what the match relates to.

Best Promo:
    I'm a big fan of nepotism, I want to give the best promo award to myself and THBK.. but i'm not going to, as there were two other guys that in context gave more impactful promos tonight. So it's a tie, between Brutus Magnus and Roman Reigns, I'd pretty much guessed it was Magnus but Reigns appearance with Daniels was a big surprise to me, I like surprises. And both men delivered good promos which gets me interested in their character development.

Best Piece of Booking:
    Ambrose vs Rock being given their own match away from the MITB ladder match. I'll let you behind the curtain for a moment, as much fun as it would be to have a chance at getting a MITB contract for a shot at the WHC, it's not nearly as much fun as my own personal character development i've laid out for Ambrose, nor is it nearly as fun as the personal feud of the year contender myself and THBK have been kicking out over the last couple of months. Dean Ambrose is not here to win titles, Dean Ambrose is here to fight, if he wins a title in the process you better believe he's only doing it to spite the rest of the roster to force them into fighting him.

Best Debut *when applicable*:
    I would have given this to Magnus.. has he not already cut a couple of promos in the weeks prior to this. So this weeks Best Debut has got to be given to Roman Reigns who caught me off guard with his appearance and then managed to cut a pretty sweet Shield-like promo on his own.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Am I the only person who thinks we're being double bluffed on this Jimmy Rave/Undertaker shtick? Orton seems to be in the neighbourhood every time Jimmy Rave accosts Taker and it's making me believe he's the guy Rave is talking about. I'd be disappointed if that's the case, i'm hoping it's a new entity. So with that said, this comment is more speculative and not exactly real criticism, just me thinking out loud.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    I did feel there were a couple of short matches that seemed a little rushed, time constraints are probably to blame for this and is completely forgivable but i'm hoping we'll see a little resurgence next week. In terms of promos, Goldbergs was a little short but he was never a big talker, again not really criticism, more of an observation.

Any Other Positives:
    Other promos that ticked my boxes were obviously my own and THBK's, we put a lot of work into these behind the scenes to make sure we're on the money and I like to think it shows. Edge was great, Eddie thinks he's had a dip in form lately but he's just being modest I reckon! Lesnar and Kidd was done well, but I want more! And good job to the various Divas on display. In terms of story lines and other stuff, Christian being in MITB is good, also it's funny to see Ricardo being used as a wrestler as he was in FCW, the guy is pretty good in the ring for a round guy. The end of the show was blockbuster too, and I can honestly say kept true to how I want to play Ambrose, anti-authoritarian, sinister, brutal and obscene.

Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    All in all it was a pretty good show, nothing really stands out as poor.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    No reason to write anything here as I don't believe any of the feedback I have was particularly bad.
    Overall Show Grade:
    B, Solid show, good not great.
    On the whole Tyson thing, I know Shaz would love to knwo how to improve, so how do you think he could improve? OR Do you think we have booked him poorly? I personally really enjoyed the Tyson/Brock dynamic so far, and this weeks was my favourite promo.

Onto the Ambrose/Rock feud. I have to say, I have loved every minute of this feud, you have been excellent sir, as has THBK. Credit where credit is due, Des wrote that fantastic ending to Nitro, top drawer in my opinion.

On the match length and quality. I will admit, yes, I did rush one, maybe two of my matches this week. Honestly, I really didnt have the time to sit in front of the computer for a few hours this week, until Friday. So I was there for 10 minutes, wrote out a bit of one match, and there for 5 mins, wrote out the next bit of that match, and the trend continued, and it wasnt ideal. So I see where you are coming from with the whole match length.

Hope that answers the majority of your questions, and critiques. Thanks for the awesome feedback as usual mate.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????