Page 1318 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 318 818 1218 1268 130813161317131813191320 1328 1368 1418 1818 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,180 of 18790
  1. #13171
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well.. You seem to do those Raven promo's with ease so... I guess so?

    Yeah it shows man, all round great guy.
    Raven is my easiest to write for to be honest. That last one I sent you, I did in less than 10 minutes

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #13172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thanks man! I had a ton of fun writing that promo... The shield gimmick is probably one of the most unique gimmicks in WWE today... So it was fun to use in this format.

    thanks for the shout out man!
    No prob, I expect big things for him in the real WWE too

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #13173
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    No prob, I expect big things for him in the real WWE too
    Same here man!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #13174
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Rey: Hey Chris, you say you invented Canada. Well, I invented Mexico.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #13175
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    10
    Favorite Moment: Rock and Dean Ambrose at the end
    Best Match: The miz match
    Best Promo: Lesnar vs Kidd... interesting dynamic.
    Best Piece of Booking: Paige vs Tamina
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I guess Roman Reigns because he's the only one to debut correct? Not trying to give myself too much credit haha
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:nope
    Any Other Positives: The Rock vs Dean Ambrose promo was great as well!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: no
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):no
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    #BeJelly


  6. #13176
    Favorite Moment: The ending segment, could picture it in my head and to me, that's a good sign of something that's been done well.
    Best Match: Cant decide.
    Best Promo:I'm not going to pick my own, though Torphy was awesome! I cant decide between Brock/Kidd or Edge's promo, really well done guys.
    Best Piece of Booking: Rock/Ambrose feud, I'm slightly biased but I think this has been done really well.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Roman Reigns.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope, everything was pretty good.
    Any Other Positives: Good opening to the show with the first match. Good promo from Paige & Tamina, I liked the way the match was booked also. Good unveil for Magnus. Great debut promo from Reigns. Nice announcement from Shane, interested to see who's this Diva that going to debut. Loved the promo from Lita & Nattie.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: No! No! No!
    Overall Show Grade: A (Really good show, well done all involved.)

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #13177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Favorite Moment: Rock and Dean Ambrose at the end
    Best Match: The miz match
    Best Promo: Lesnar vs Kidd... interesting dynamic.
    Best Piece of Booking: Paige vs Tamina
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I guess Roman Reigns because he's the only one to debut correct? Not trying to give myself too much credit haha
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:nope
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:nope
    Any Other Positives: The Rock vs Dean Ambrose promo was great as well!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: no
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):no
    Overall Show Grade: A-
    Thanks for the feedback mate.

    Also, thanks for nice words about the Rock/Ambrose promo.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #13178
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,479
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks for the feedback mate.

    Also, thanks for nice words about the Rock/Ambrose promo.
    No problem man! I assume you are either rock or ambrose? I am still figuring out who is who... haha
    #BeJelly


  9. #13179
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Favorite Moment: The ending segment, could picture it in my head and to me, that's a good sign of something that's been done well.
    Best Match: Cant decide.
    Best Promo:I'm not going to pick my own, though Torphy was awesome! I cant decide between Brock/Kidd or Edge's promo, really well done guys.
    Best Piece of Booking: Rock/Ambrose feud, I'm slightly biased but I think this has been done really well.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Roman Reigns.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope, everything was pretty good.
    Any Other Positives: Good opening to the show with the first match. Good promo from Paige & Tamina, I liked the way the match was booked also. Good unveil for Magnus. Great debut promo from Reigns. Nice announcement from Shane, interested to see who's this Diva that going to debut. Loved the promo from Lita & Nattie.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: No! No! No!
    Overall Show Grade: A (Really good show, well done all involved.)
    I'm glad Eddie and I got a little back and forth done before the deadline. I hated doing that second art on my hone though- but Eddie's had to be responded to

    And hmmm, just who could that Diva be? Hmmmmmmmm

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #13180
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No problem man! I assume you are either rock or ambrose? I am still figuring out who is who... haha
    I'm controlling the Rock yeah.. I thought my sig would have giving that away Torphy is controlling Dean Ambrose.

    Totally understandable man.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.