Page 131 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121129130131132133 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 18790
  1. #1301
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Santino: Mr. Speaks The Truth, I apologise! I was taking the acting classes from my good friend Brick. He told me it wouldah loosen my larrynex up a littlesss!
    Truth: "Acting classes? You can take some acting classes from me! I was Tree #3 in Hamlet!

    "To tree...or not to tree!? That...is the question." Aaaaaaand scene."


  2. #1302
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: "Acting classes? You can take some acting classes from me! I was Tree #3 in Hamlet!

    "To tree...or not to tree!? That...is the question." Aaaaaaand scene."
    Santino: Wells, my ah Cobra starred in the Classic, Romeo and The Cobra. Itah wasa shows for the history books. BELLISSIMO!


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  3. #1303
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Santino: Wells, my ah Cobra starred in the Classic, Romeo and The Cobra. Itah wasa shows for the history books. BELLISSIMO!
    Truth: That's Lil' Jimmy's favorite! He makes me read it to him every night 'fore he sleeps.


  4. #1304
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: That's Lil' Jimmy's favorite! He makes me read it to him every night 'fore he sleeps.
    Santino: well, if he enjoys the book, whyah not buy him a cobra sock from $9.99 from WWEshop.com!


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  5. #1305
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lesnar: The only thing that's gon....

    Heyman: Ahem! I don't know what's going on here but my client, Brock Lesnar, does not wish to engage in any further bantering with an anonymous entity who wishes to conceal his identity in the shadows. Please refrain from....

    Lesnar: Heyman! What're you doing?! I can handle my own fights!

    Heyman(whisper): Listen. We don't know who this man is or why he's decided to meddle in your affairs. It'd be best to withdraw all discussion with him until he reveals himself. Understood?

    Lesnar: *sigh* Fine! Whatever! You just remember one thing, punk, when I know who you are and when I catch you, there's gonna be hell to pay!

    *Lesnar and Heyman walk away*
    ?????: Run away, like the bitches you are. I got plenty of bitches, on top of me every night, and we know how to make it a party!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #1306
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Truth: Phew! I finally got Lil' Jimmy to take a nap!


  7. #1307
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: Phew! I finally got Lil' Jimmy to take a nap!
    ????: Congrats, it must've been hard doing so, with him being imaginary and all that.
    Have you seen Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman? I'm not done with them yet, and they left in the same direction you came in.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  8. #1308
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ????: Congrats, it must've been hard doing so, with him being imaginary and all that.
    Have you seen Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman? I'm not done with them yet, and they left in the same direction you came in.
    Truth: Lil' Jimmy? Is that you? When'd your voice get so deep? Don't tell me you've gone through puberty already!? Well then, I guess we should talk 'bout dem chirpy birds and the buzzy bees!


  9. #1309
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,421
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Truth: Lil' Jimmy? Is that you? When'd your voice get so deep? Don't tell me you've gone through puberty already!? Well then, I guess we should talk 'bout dem chirpy birds and the buzzy bees!
    ?????: *Punches Truth in the face while remaining hidden*
    I was already doing that stuff before you were born Ron.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  10. #1310
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    ?????: *Punches Truth in the face while remaining hidden*
    I was already doing that stuff before you were born Ron.
    Truth: Now, now Lil' Jimmy. I promised we could play "Superhero" AFTER you've done your homework. Now be a good boy and finish your times tables.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.