Page 1302 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 302 802 1202 1252 129213001301130213031304 1312 1352 1402 1802 ... LastLast
Results 13,011 to 13,020 of 18790
  1. #13011
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Do you have an honorary degree from troll so hard university?
    I just need one more week. I would have gotten it earlier, but I was embracing the awesomeness of WM 29.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #13012
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I just need one more week. I would have gotten it earlier, but I was embracing the awesomeness of WM 29.
    Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
    #BeJelly


  3. #13013
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
    Yup. Even she liked Wrestlemania better than Raw.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #13014
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Hey, THBK who is that nobody in your sig holding a replica World Title?
    That's DOLPH ZIGGLER! He's stole more women's heart's then the whole of 1D combined, he makes John Cena look like the Great Khali in the ring and furthermore, he's about to the show the world.. why, he is that damn good. #Showoff.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #13015
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That's DOLPH ZIGGLER! He's stole more women's heart's then the whole of 1D combined, he makes John Cena look like the Great Khali in the ring and furthermore, he's about to the show the world.. why, he is that damn good. #Showoff.
    Oh, I thought we was that Nicky guy from the Spirit Squad who has/still no charisma at all.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #13016
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Oh, I thought we was that Nicky guy from the Spirit Squad who has/still no charisma at all.
    Male cheerleader.

    Was still the main event.

    He's that damn good.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #13017
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Male cheerleader.

    Was still the main event.

    He's that damn good.
    I'll admit he is that damn good....... AT JOBBING!!!!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #13018
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'm back from my trip at the Home Depot. Thought I'd spruce up the place a bit.

    *starts nailing sign up to wall*



  9. #13019
    Eddie and my first part of our promo is in- but we still have more back and forth to do- if I don't get anything from him in the next few hours I can not promise I could do anything tomorrow.

    That said, what is in now could work as is I suppose

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  10. #13020
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm back from my trip at the Home Depot. Thought I'd spruce up the place a bit.

    *starts nailing sign up to wall*

    Were are the trolls? Oh me....... I'm no troll. I actually hate Ziggler.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.