Page 1298 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 298 798 1198 1248 128812961297129812991300 1308 1348 1398 1798 ... LastLast
Results 12,971 to 12,980 of 18790
  1. #12971
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    And by the way, sorry about not showing up here recently. I was busy doing some shooting practice out in the fields a little earlier. I thought the weather was pretty appropriate for the occasion.


  2. #12972
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And by the way, sorry about not showing up here recently. I was busy doing some shooting practice out in the fields a little earlier. I thought the weather was pretty appropriate for the occasion.
    Ah don't worry mate. I think it's the same for the whole of Effeding and even EWN at the moment. There's no real "Buzz" around the place at the moment or so it seems.

    You would think after a good Wres.. Oh.. that explains it then.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  3. #12973
    Well....................

  4. #12974
    Swooping into claim the 13,000 post

    Mission accomplished!

  5. #12975
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ah don't worry mate. I think it's the same for the whole of Effeding and even EWN at the moment. There's no real "Buzz" around the place at the moment or so it seems.

    You would think after a good Wres.. Oh.. that explains it then.
    It's okay. I had a great time. Got a lot of hits on the target I was using.


  6. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Mine is in correct?
    I still have it. I'll be sending it in a little later.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  7. #12977
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It's okay. I had a great time. Got a lot of hits on the target I was using.
    Haha! Did you not enjoy it then?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #12978
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! Did you not enjoy it then?.
    Nah, I just said all that stuff to set up that punchline. Trust me, if I had a rifle, I wouldn't be wasting ammunition on some lousy targets. I'd be taking a little trip down to Stanford, CT instead...


  9. #12979
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Nah, I just said all that stuff to set up that punchline. Trust me, if I had a rifle, I wouldn't be wasting ammunition on some lousy targets. I'd be taking a little trip down to Stanford, CT instead...
    LOL! Funny guy man. Your anger has made me laugh so much recently, who would have thought that?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #12980
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Funny guy man. Your anger has made me laugh so much recently, who would have thought that?
    And then to top it off, I think I might dance to Fandango's theme song as I drive the heel of my boot into his pruny ass, Orville Redenbacher face! How's that for a fan reaction, you geriatric son of a bitch?!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.