Page 1278 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 278 778 1178 1228 126812761277127812791280 1288 1328 1378 1778 ... LastLast
Results 12,771 to 12,780 of 18790
    Favorite Moment: Christian's return was a really good moment, and one that sticks out above the rest, always been a huge fan and I love the Theme used (Prefer his original "Just Close Your Eyes" but this one is better than the new version).

Best Match: I am going to agree with Torphy and say Daniels/Hurricane. Really good match and I really look forward to seeing what comes next

Best Promo: This one is a bit tough for me, as there were some really good promos. I liked the Mystery Guy (Oblivion?), so that gets the win for me.

Best Piece of Booking: Again, tough for me to say. I will say Edge being added to the MITB.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Christian, with Jimmy Rave coming in a close second.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing in particular that I can think of.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

Any Other Positives: I liked the addition of The Outsiders for sure, and I am intrigued to see where this Rave thing is going.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Didn't have any

Overall Show Grade: B
    Profile Retired

Favorite Moment: Christian's return was awesome. He should drop the Cage name though.

Best Match: I really enjoyed seeing Beth dominate Maryse and then finish it with the Glam Slam.

Best Promo: I enjoyed Kevin Nash's promo. It wasn't too long, but it was too the point.

Best Piece of Booking:

Best Debut *when applicable*: Christian of course

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I agree with Torph... he should have cut a promo against The Rock and build that fued up.

Any Other Positives: It was all good... I like where the story is going for my characters Goldberg and Undertaker.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): None

Overall Show Grade: B+
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    That may be the best idea for a crazy ass promo i've ever heard!
    Haha thanks Just for some reason I could have seen that fitting in so well this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Favorite Moment: Christian's return was awesome. He should drop the Cage name though.

Best Match: I really enjoyed seeing Beth dominate Maryse and then finish it with the Glam Slam.

Best Promo: I enjoyed Kevin Nash's promo. It wasn't too long, but it was too the point.

Best Piece of Booking:

Best Debut *when applicable*: Christian of course

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: None

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I agree with Torph... he should have cut a promo against The Rock and build that fued up.

Any Other Positives: It was all good... I like where the story is going for my characters Goldberg and Undertaker.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): None

Overall Show Grade: B+
    Not gonna happen any time soon but I'm glad you guys enjoyed the debut of my characters. I should do my feedback later

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Favorite Moment: Christian's return was a really good moment, and one that sticks out above the rest, always been a huge fan and I love the Theme used (Prefer his original "Just Close Your Eyes" but this one is better than the new version).

Best Match: I am going to agree with Torphy and say Daniels/Hurricane. Really good match and I really look forward to seeing what comes next

Best Promo: This one is a bit tough for me, as there were some really good promos. I liked the Mystery Guy (Oblivion?), so that gets the win for me.

Best Piece of Booking: Again, tough for me to say. I will say Edge being added to the MITB.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Christian, with Jimmy Rave coming in a close second.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nothing in particular that I can think of.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A

Any Other Positives: I liked the addition of The Outsiders for sure, and I am intrigued to see where this Rave thing is going.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Not really.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Didn't have any

Overall Show Grade: B
    I wanted a mix of his TNA and WWE theme

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I just realized his TNA Theme is an Instrumental Cover of Evanescence's "My Last Breath". Knew there was a reason I liked it
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    I've heard a few versions of a fusion of Christian's WWE and TNA theme, they fit together really well.

Out of interest, why did you want to use the Cage name? I'm guessing because you want to use aspects of his time in WWE and TNA in your portrayal?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've heard a few versions of a fusion of Christian's WWE and TNA theme, they fit together really well.

Out of interest, why did you want to use the Cage name? I'm guessing because you want to use aspects of his time in WWE and TNA in your portrayal?
    Pretty much. My favorite moments from Christian are from TNA. And i always liked the Christian Cage name.

Oh akbar....

Pretty much. My favorite moments from Christian are from TNA. And i always liked the Christian Cage name.
    I agree Magglis... he did get the push he deserved while at TNA. Too bad WWE never did as a singles competitor.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I agree Magglis... he did get the push he deserved while at TNA. Too bad WWE never did as a singles competitor.
    I second this...He was worth more than he was ever used for

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch