Page 1272 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 272772117212221262127012711272127312741282132213721772 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 18233
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: Personally finally seeing Black get the upper hand even if was just for this week.

Best Match: Main event. Been ages since a good tag team match and much more a tag team title defense headlined Raw and damn was it good. The ending was a surprise.

Best Promo: Cena. He came off great. I'm not a reafl life Cena fan but Des, made sure to capitalize on the time awy Cena had to really get into the groove of a more serious Cena and it's gonna mean big things for that character. Great job, Des.

Best Piece of Booking: Had plenty of those. Jericho losing it again for not qualifying. Black and Rhodes having a heart to heart, before Sheamus laid out Black leading to the vengeance later that night. Raven winning leading to the return of Sting. Tag Team match s the main event.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Jeff Hardy. Who plays him?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not really.

Any Other Positives: The Divas MITB. Aries promo. Sandow vs Hogan III being made.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Did that.

Overall Show Grade: A
    I am too lazy to do a critique and I agree with these things SEZ said. Like him, I am no Cena fan, but Des does him great that Cena is cool here- just as Bear being Kelly Kelly, another person I am not a fan of in the real WWE(when she was there) but Bear makes her better here

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Raven: What about me? What about Raven? Its old fossils like you and Sting that give this sport a bad name. I should be in the MITB match as I'm the only one here in WWE that truly knows how to destroy all in my path to get what I want
    Jericho: You call me an old fossil? Have you stopped to think about what cavern WWE management dug you out of to bring you here?
    On the other hand, I'm all for you being in the Money in the Bank match Raven. You'd be a better fit than those idiots Ryback and Cena in the match!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: You call me an old fossil? Have you stopped to think about what cavern WWE management dug you out of to bring you here?
    On the other hand, I'm all for you being in the Money in the Bank match Raven. You'd be a better fit than those idiots Ryback and Cena in the match!
    Raven: Ryback and Cena are nothing but pumped up steroid freaks with nothing else going for them but stupid catch phrases and half ass wrestling abilty. Though you may be a relic in this sport, at least you can still do it in the ring unlike the Hogan's and Sting's of this world

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ryback: That didn't stop us idiots from qualifying now did it?

Blog Entries
    Raven: Ryback and Cena are nothing but pumped up steroid freaks with nothing else going for them but stupid catch phrases and half ass wrestling abilty. Though you may be a relic in this sport, at least you can still do it in the ring unlike the Hogan's and Sting's of this world
    Ryback: Cause everyone knows that sucked equal steroid use. Uh huh. As far as you being in the Money In The Bank match goes, you can qualify for it all you want but know that your virtues not your aloes will save you from me.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, glad you enjoyed RAW for the most part. It was really tough to top last week coming off SummerSlam, but that is part of the challenge, and I do think these next 2 RAW's will be better, I like some of the stuff we have planned.

As for bear, don't worry about it. I would've been frustrated myself. I just completely missed it in the card when compiling the show. I never have trouble posting shows, but for some reason last night posting the whole show was frustrating as hell. Just one of those nights I guess.

As for those of you wondering THBK will be back at the end of the week around Friday or Saturday. He did help some with the planning of the show this upcoming week as we had some ideas down before he left.

And finally the user portraying Jeff Hardy is AshleyPunk!

Batista has learned to embrace the hate

EFed
    IWA
    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous)

WWE Fantasy
    Jack Swagger
    Mr. Anderson
    ???
    ???

Ash made a great choice then.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Ash made a great choice then.
    Well thank-you

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

aw, was hoping no one would figure out Ash was Hardy

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

aw, was hoping no one would figure out Ash was Hardy
    It had to be done

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch