Page 1248 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 248 748 1148 1198 123812461247124812491250 1258 1298 1348 1748 ... LastLast
Results 12,471 to 12,480 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I know..sadly it does...
    Oh most definitely and really makes me strive to study my hardest so I can become a Social Worker and help people that are facing hard times like that...
    Thats good to hear as there are a lot of people out there that need help. I've always helped the elderly when I could and would love to make a career out of that. Not sure I could really do it at the end(near the end of their lives) though as a career- I've done that with family and it takes a lot out of you emotionally. Death of a loved one or friend takes a lot out of you anyways, but seeing them go downhill, helping do all you can do to ease their suffering- thats what gets to you, usually after the fact

On a brighter not- my Raw promo is off to GGG and Torps. Maybe not my best, but its done

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Okay guys, I'm about to leave ready for work.

Remember, Raw is still planned for Monday (Get those promo's in to G.G.G.) and Nitro is planned for Thursday. Originally, nothing more was going to happen after that, this may have now changed, depending on confirmation from G. & Niall that they can handle things without me being there like I'm sure they can. Obviously, you will all be informed when things are certain.

Take it easy guys and will see you Friday Adeus.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Thats good to hear as there are a lot of people out there that need help. I've always helped the elderly when I could and would love to make a career out of that. Not sure I could really do it at the end(near the end of their lives) though as a career- I've done that with family and it takes a lot out of you emotionally. Death of a loved one or friend takes a lot out of you anyways, but seeing them go downhill, helping do all you can do to ease their suffering- thats what gets to you, usually after the fact

On a brighter not- my Raw promo is off to GGG and Torps. Maybe not my best, but its done
    Well the fact that you help them is caring and considerate enough...
    I have done this also, it is very hard and very challenging...
    I watched it twice within 18 months and its still tough..

Don't be hard on yourself

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Well the fact that you help them is caring and considerate enough...
    I have done this also, it is very hard and very challenging...
    I watched it twice within 18 months and its still tough..

Don't be hard on yourself
    I try not to be. And reason I took this unexpected break from here was due to seeing someone who was near the end. A family friend in Germany. Unfortuanately he died before we arrived(it was a 13 hr flight). But at least was there for everyone afterwards

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I try not to be. And reason I took this unexpected break from here was due to seeing someone who was near the end. A family friend in Germany. Unfortuanately he died before we arrived(it was a 13 hr flight). But at least was there for everyone afterwards

I am so sorry to hear that..
    My thoughts are with you...

Exactly...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

I am so sorry to hear that..
    My thoughts are with you...

Exactly...
    Thanks- I feel worse for my sis in law as they were closer(as was her family). Was hoping she would get to see him one last time. But everybody handled it pretty good and we all went to two places he had always wanted to go in Italy- that helped everybody too.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Thanks- I feel worse for my sis in law as they were closer(as was her family). Was hoping she would get to see him one last time. But everybody handled it pretty good and we all went to two places he had always wanted to go in Italy- that helped everybody too.
    Aww my thoughts are with the whole family... Poor woman...
    Well there is always that and that can be also a form of healing...

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Raw Feedback
    Favorite Moment: John Cena beating Chris Jericho. Great amount of unpredictability, and I thought this was great.
    Best Match: The main event.
    Best Promo: Tough choice, but I'll go with the Tyler Black promo with UK. I really enjoyed that one.
    Best Piece of Booking: Tie between Jericho's reaction, which was written great- and the Maria angle.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I didn't really see anything I didn't like.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I know of.
    Any Other Positives: Matches were written well, and I enjoyed the promos.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

Nitro Feedback
    Favorite Moment: The Oblivion promo. I know who it is, but I'm not going to spoil it- I thought it was well written.
    Best Match: TLC match all the frickin' way. That spot by Kidd was sick.
    Best Promo: I'll go with the 4-way promo, with Ambrose being the highlight- though the rest were written well as well.
    Best Piece of Booking: Anderson qualifying for MITB. I think Anderson deserves a spot in the main event, as GGG does a great job as him.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Oblivion.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Yeah, I'll go with Paige tapping as well.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
    Any Other Positives: The Miz' promo, and Undertaker's promos were written well. And I liked the matches as well.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: N/A
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

Aww my thoughts are with the whole family... Poor woman...
    Well there is always that and that can be also a form of healing...
    True.........

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Read both shows and have to give them both A's.

GGG's Anderson- I really am liking. On Nitro all the promos were great- but Anderson, along with Ambrose(Torps nails it every time) stood out the best. And Scott Hall- its interesting to see him- can't wait to see where that is heading. As for everyone saying they didn't like Paige tapping out- I can understand where they are coming from- but at the same time- Nattie had her is a sharpshooter- so it made sense. As for Natties promo- well my assignment was to talk about the state of the womens division- and there was no way I was gonna bury Paige in the promo as I didn't want her to come off as weak- same with Tamina. They both haven't had a lot of promo time- and really hope to see that change. On Raw, all the promos were great too- and very interested to see where the Maria thing is going too- as she is another diva with little promo time. As for Cena- thought not a fan of him in the real WWE- it was kinda cool to see him pick up a win in the Fantasy Raw- did not see that coming. Over all- all the matches were great too. Just great work all around

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young