Page 1245 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 245 745 1145 1195 123512431244124512461247 1255 1295 1345 1745 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,450 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just finished one of my matches for Raw. Have to say, I'm enjoying being part of this fed more and more.

Sadly. This leads me on too some bad news..

I'm working again over the weekend and will not be back until next Friday.

This does not change much though as Raw is still planned for Monday & Nitro for Thursday, this just means.. Raw people, could you send your promo's to G.G.G.

The downside is.. selfishly I want to be here(Help planning) for the following shows, so.. After Raw and Nitro go out, nothing else will happen until I'm back. This means, no assignments will go out and no shows will be posted. However, it will all resume once more when I am back.

I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but for those I do not get the chance to speak too.. see you soon guys! Miss you already. Hope you guys enjoy the Easter holidays.
    Bumping for people who might not have seen this.

Also, come on guys.. let's have some more Nitro feedback

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Next PPV

Money in the Bank!

WWE Championship
    Austin Aries (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Championship
    Tyson Kidd (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

Raw Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    John Cena vs. Wade Barrett vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Nitro Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    Mr. Anderson vs. the Miz vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

Also, providing AAP can escape Raw with their tag titles, they will have held them past the 200 day mark, and are the longest reigning champions since the re-branding of the WWE

Also, tomorrow celebrates the 1 year anniversary of the first show of the WWE Fed. Unlike HWA, who I distinctly remember having a 1 year celebration, if anything similar happens here, it's likely it will happen at the kayfabe 1 year anniversary.

Blog Entries
    Feedback for Raw

Favorite Moment: Chris Jericho flipping out. I have a slight idea where this is leading, but I could be wrong, and it makes me interested to see where it goes to see if I'm right or not.

Best Match: All American Perfection vs UK

Best Promo: Black/UK promo

Best Piece of Booking: Sting not being there. To me, sells the attack at Summerslam, and makes me wonder what he will say/do when he does appear

Best Debut *when applicable*: NA?

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Wade Barrett winning. Personally, I think Black needed it more, and second, I figured Wade would lose, but then weasel his way into the WWE title match with Aries and Rhodes, to continue the Rhodes/Barrett feud.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope

Any Other Positives:
    Maria's stalker, all other matches and promos really good.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: B

So I just get back to the states and THBK is leaving? WUT UP WITH DAT?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just finished one of my matches for Raw. Have to say, I'm enjoying being part of this fed more and more.

Sadly. This leads me on too some bad news..

I'm working again over the weekend and will not be back until next Friday.

This does not change much though as Raw is still planned for Monday & Nitro for Thursday, this just means.. Raw people, could you send your promo's to G.G.G.

The downside is.. selfishly I want to be here(Help planning) for the following shows, so.. After Raw and Nitro go out, nothing else will happen until I'm back. This means, no assignments will go out and no shows will be posted. However, it will all resume once more when I am back.

I'm not leaving until tomorrow, but for those I do not get the chance to speak too.. see you soon guys! Miss you already. Hope you guys enjoy the Easter holidays.
    Not going to lie, this sucks. I mean, I get real life comes first, it just sucks we will have to wait Let me ask this though, and hopefully I'm not asking too much, but for creative, do you guys have like the big things planned long term, and then do the week to week each week? Hopefully that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Not going to lie, this sucks. I mean, I get real life comes first, it just sucks we will have to wait Let me ask this though, and hopefully I'm not asking too much, but for creative, do you guys have like the big things planned long term, and then do the week to week each week? Hopefully that makes sense
    Raw/Nitro are planned week-to-week, but PPV cards are planned at least a month in advance. Too far in advance, and if a banning or something sudden happens, it ruins the whole thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Raw/Nitro are planned week-to-week, but PPV cards are planned at least a month in advance. Too far in advance, and if a banning or something sudden happens, it ruins the whole thing.
    That makes sense. I guess my only comment would be that wouldn't in the future, that in the week the fed takes off after PPVs, to plan for the next PPV, and then each show each week, that way in instances like where THBK is going away, it doesn't hold stuff up? Just a thought

Blog Entries
    Feedback for Nitro

Favorite Moment: Anderson getting the win. I honestly thought Edge was going to win the World title at Summerslam, and then Anderson would win the #1 contenders match, leading to Edge vs Anderson feud, so when that didn't happen, I wondered how Anderson would bounce back. Glad to see it.

Best Match: Main Event

Best Promo: Rock/Ambrose/Anderson/Edge promo

Best Piece of Booking: Miz picking up win on redebut

Best Debut *when applicable*: NA

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Paige tapping. Currently, I view Trish, Lita, Paige, and Kelly Kelly as the top 4 diva's in the WWE. While I like the idea of Natalya beating Paige, I would have rather seen it by pinfall then by submission.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nope

Any Other Positives: All good promos and matches

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): NA

Overall Show Grade: B+

Favorite Moment: Anderson qualifying. Definitely deserves it.

Best Match: Main event, although Del Rio/RR-Cryme Tyme ran it close.

Best Promo: The first three parts of the promo I was involved in. I felt Edge let it down slightly but the other three were top notch.

Best Piece of Booking: Already mentioned it but Anderson qualifying. This guy is up there with the best faces on Nitro and he deserves that spot. He's been a bit quiet since losing the Intercontinental Championship but I'm looking forward to where he goes.

Best Debut *when applicable*: The Oblivion vignette. Intriguing to say the least.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Goldberg losing on his return to Nitro. This was Goldberg's show once, I felt he needed the win- even if Edge Speared Miz to give Goldberg the victory.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I felt the Goldberg promo was a bit short. I've already mentioned I wasn't happy with Edge's bit.

Any Other Positives: Matches were all top quality and Niall has fit in brilliantly. Des showed his brilliant match writing ability too. The promos apart from those mentioned as not, were fantastic. The opener, Miz's promo, Nattie/Lita, Undertaker- all of them were quality.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing else.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Think about the big moments. Goldberg returning to Nitro should have been made out to be a lot more.

Overall Show Grade: B. Quality show.