Page 1233 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 233 733 1133 1183 122312311232123312341235 1243 1283 1333 1733 ... LastLast
Results 12,321 to 12,330 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'm sorry about that.
    If your referring to your question, man really how would you know about it? It was just a question on your behalf, and I answered it. Nothing to apoligize for

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hope you guys enjoy Raw! Feedback is welcome as always.
    Can't wait to read it bro.... BTW, awesome sig picture!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Can't wait to read it bro.... BTW, awesome sig picture!
    My sig? Yeah.. It's okay I suppose

Have no idea how to make it a little bigger though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The show is up guys! Enjoy.

Assignments for Raw will go out tomorrow.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

You and your Raw. I want............. E!!!!!!!!!! C!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dubbya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Favorite Moment: There were a few to be honest. The use of an actual theme song for the PPV (great choice by the way), personal level, seeing my first character in the WWE fed, Black, be in the main event once again, he's been there a few times and each time I feel like a proud parent knowing he's likely earned that time there. Thank you for that. The vignette and seeing Jericho flip out when he lost the MITB qualifier.

Best Match: I'm going with both of the MITB qualifying matches. They had a great feel to them and the results were both expected (I felt Barrett and The UK might win) and unexpected (Cena winning was a total shocker to say the least) making for a great surprise in showing booking can vary and surprise us viewers (at least in this case, me) every so often. Well done on that regard.

Best Promo: This would be tough to decide since each one gave something special to the show. Though for me Punk/Angle was my favorite. I also need to put more of an effort in spotting errors in my promos that I somehow don't see when writing and handing them in yet when they are published I see horrible errors that I wind up kicking myself over for not noticing earlier. That's just on me though.

Everyone else did a bangin' job with theirs and all deserve great praise for their hard work.

Best Piece of Booking: Among everything having Jericho actually have to earn his spot in the MITB match. Black vs Barrett being the main event. Tag Team title set for next week. The admirer angle with Maria (very intriguing a to who it might be).

Best Debut *when applicable*: There was none so...= /

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Already addressed that.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Somewhat. I wished to see Lita do a promo as the new Women's Champion but understand that she is a Nitro Diva and that her promo would be a sight to see on Nitro, so I'm looking forward to that.

Raven bashing Abyss to an extent because given the complex and dark character Raven is, Abyss is a good match for his (unofficial) Raven's Flock, so with him effectively ripping Abyss a new one and possibly distancing himself from that character until Abyss can prove himself of Raven's tutelage again, I can't help but wonder who if Raven would look to (if any) take someone else under his wing and mold into his dark and twisted ways in the near future to add diversity to this group.

Any Other Positives: Plenty. Though I've already mentioned a lot as is. Umm, seeing Tamina get some good promo time. Having Raven win. Etc.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Already addressed that as well.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Show was great all around and any negative comment on my end has been discussed.

Overall Show Grade: A-
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Favorite Moment: There were a few to be honest. The use of an actual theme song for the PPV (great choice by the way), personal level, seeing my first character in the WWE fed, Black, be in the main event once again, he's been there a few times and each time I feel like a proud parent knowing he's likely earned that time there. Thank you for that. The vignette and seeing Jericho flip out when he lost the MITB qualifier.

Best Match: I'm going with both of the MITB qualifying matches. They had a great feel to them and the results were both expected (I felt Barrett and The UK might win) and unexpected (Cena winning was a total shocker to say the least) making for a great surprise in showing booking can vary and surprise us viewers (at least in this case, me) every so often. Well done on that regard.

Best Promo: This would be tough to decide since each one gave something special to the show. Though for me Punk/Angle was my favorite. I also need to put more of an effort in spotting errors in my promos that I somehow don't see when writing and handing them in yet when they are published I see horrible errors that I wind up kicking myself over for not noticing earlier. That's just on me though.

Everyone else did a bangin' job with theirs and all deserve great praise for their hard work.

Best Piece of Booking: Among everything having Jericho actually have to earn his spot in the MITB match. Black vs Barrett being the main event. Tag Team title set for next week. The admirer angle with Maria (very intriguing a to who it might be).

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Somewhat. I wished to see Lita do a promo as the new Women's Champion but understand that she is a Nitro Diva and that her promo would be a sight to see on Nitro, so I'm looking forward to that.

Raven bashing Abyss to an extent because given the complex and dark character Raven is, Abyss is a good match for his (unofficial) Raven's Flock, so with him effectively ripping Abyss a new one and possibly distancing himself from that character until Abyss can prove himself of Raven's tutelage again, I can't help but wonder who if Raven would look to (if any) take someone else under his wing and mold into his dark and twisted ways in the near future to add diversity to this group.

Any Other Positives: Plenty. Though I've already mentioned a lot as is. Umm, seeing Tamina get some good promo time. Having Raven win. Etc.

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Show was great all around and any negative comment on my end has been discussed.

Oh, you've got time to do a review for this efed, then?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Oh, you've got time to do a review for this efed, then?
    You'll get yours, you imp. Just hold your horses. You are getting a full review like the one I gave for SummerSlam here not long ago. That's why you get to wait more
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Thank-you for the shout-out, I love Tamina, she was my first E-Fed character and I wanna develop her even further and get more promos to not only improve her but, to improve myself as a promo writer

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Awesome feedback mate!

I think people will see.. and see more in the future of us using the feedback, from the feedback forms that we are giving.

One example being.. We have now shown there is an official theme song rather just saying it.. it might come across as small and petty, but it shows we listen to you guys and that's why this is important to us.

Thanks again bro!

IWA:

HWA:

General: