Page 1205 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 205 705 1105 1155 119512031204120512061207 1215 1255 1305 1705 ... LastLast
Results 12,041 to 12,050 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: No I told him I don't perform those kinds of services, he's offering me a chance to become his valet, besides nosy much?

Maryse turns back to A.W.

Maryse: Darling finally you speak to me in a language we both understand... money. Why don't you take me to dinner and we will discuss this contract further oui?
    Sandow: Whether it be for a sexual act, or for any other kind of service, what this man is offering is cash for service. That is prostitution. But, if you feel the desire to be his lackey, then by all means, jump through his hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    A.W.: And you asked you, ZZ Top? Comin' up here with that scraggly ass beard of yours and trying to lecture me. Get to steppin'!
    Sandow: ZZ Top? Sir, do I look like I belong to a rock band? Do I sing a melody when I open my mouth? Your attempt to mock me has failed, much like your clients seem to always fail

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sandow: Whether it be for a sexual act, or for any other kind of service, what this man is offering is cash for service. That is prostitution. But, if you feel the desire to be his lackey, then by all means, jump through his hoops.
    Maryse: I'm sorry are you not receiving payment to be a WWE Superstar or do you just do it for the love of wrestling? I think not! In that case you are as much a prostitute as you accuse me of being.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Sandow: ZZ Top? Sir, do I look like I belong to a rock band? Do I sing a melody when I open my mouth? Your attempt to mock me has failed, much like your clients seem to always fail
    A.W.: I wouldn't rag on other people about failures when you got schooled by a 60 year old man. And I guess you don't look like you belong in a rock band as much as you belong in a soup kitchen! Haha! Did you escape the fire with Sweet Brown?! Ya'll look like close friends! Now, if you'll excuse me, Maryse and I have to be on our way.

*A.W. and Maryse walk away.*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Maryse: I'm sorry are you not receiving payment to be a WWE Superstar or do you just do it for the love of wrestling? I think not! In that case you are as much a prostitute as you accuse me of being.
    Sandow: I will gladly admit to being prostituted. I do it though, for the betterment of man. For I am the intellectual savior, and I am ushering the era of intelligence.

Blog Entries
    Brock: *looks at the Money In The Bank card thus far; grins when he sees his match* About time. I can't wait 'til then. That's when I'll rule over Nitro with an iron fist.

Raven: Maryse, Maryse. Why lower yourself to serve those on a lower social stature than yourself? All those other guys just say they are made of money, but its just a front, a facade. They are just weak pathetic lost souls not worth saving. They couldn't handle real wealth as it leads to true evil. I should know. Looking at me, you probably see a loser, a slacker a punk - but in truth, I, Scott Levy, am but a rich spoiled brat rebeling against the world, rebeling against those in authority, rebeling against those on a rightous path

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Read the Summerslam great show. I'm too lazy to give you a proper feedback but i will say two things. Definitely the best WWE efed show so far(this year) and probably the best show of the year(so far). The second thing is that i think is time to turn Jericho face BABY!!!

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Here's my Summerslam feedback!

Favorite Moment: Cody Rhodes beating Wade Barrett, and moving onto the WWE Championship picture. Rhodes/Aries should be a sick feud, and the promo should be gold. It'll be interesting to see what Aries does as a tweener (which he is..I think.)
    Best Match: 3 Stages of Hell, hands down. Awesome match, and a sick way to end Summerslam. I could feel the chaos in that match.
    Best Promo: I'll go with Aries/Jericho/Eve, I could feel the emotion and it was awesome shit by Bear.
    Best Piece of Booking: The Miz saving Tyson Kidd from a beating. Makes me wonder what he's back for.
    Best Debut: Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez!! Should be an awesome team!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not that I know of.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing really, all is awesome.
    Any Other Positives: KOW promo, and on a personal level- Angle being revealed as the masked man!
    Overall Show Grade: A, easily the best PPV so far this year. Loved every single bit of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Here's my Summerslam feedback!

Favorite Moment: Cody Rhodes beating Wade Barrett, and moving onto the WWE Championship picture. Rhodes/Aries should be a sick feud, and the promo should be gold. It'll be interesting to see what Aries does as a tweener (which he is..I think.)
    Best Match: 3 Stages of Hell, hands down. Awesome match, and a sick way to end Summerslam. I could feel the chaos in that match.
    Best Promo: I'll go with Aries/Jericho/Eve, I could feel the emotion and it was awesome shit by Bear.
    Best Piece of Booking: The Miz saving Tyson Kidd from a beating. Makes me wonder what he's back for.
    Best Debut: Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez!! Should be an awesome team!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not that I know of.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Nothing really, all is awesome.
    Any Other Positives: KOW promo, and on a personal level- Angle being revealed as the masked man!
    Overall Show Grade: A, easily the best PPV so far this year. Loved every single bit of it.
    He is tweenerish/face-ish.

Blog Entries
    The Hurricane: Which evildoer wishes to fare against the green sword of Lady Justice next?!