Page 1189 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 189 689 1089 1139 117911871188118911901191 1199 1239 1289 1689 ... LastLast
Results 11,881 to 11,890 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    No need. Every match, she gives birth to a killer hand and after she wins, she goes to the back to celebrate a birthday.
    LOL! Well played man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Undertaker: I told the whole WWE Universe that at Summerslam I would become the new Intercontinental Champion. This is jus the beginning and when I'm done, all will be begging me to let them Rest In Peace!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Jericho: You may have won this time Aries, but ,ark my words when I say that Championship will be mine again before you know it. Look over your shoulder and I'll be there shadowing you. Blink for a second and I'll be there in front of you when you open your eyes.
    You're the man with a target on your back now Aries. You're the man that everyone is coming after. And while I know you won't give up easy, you will not be holding that Championship for very long.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Jericho: You may have won this time Aries, but ,ark my words when I say that Championship will be mine again before you know it. Look over your shoulder and I'll be there shadowing you. Blink for a second and I'll be there in front of you when you open your eyes.
    You're the man with a target on your back now Aries. You're the man that everyone is coming after. And while I know you won't give up easy, you will not be holding that Championship for very long.
    Cody Rhodes: Unfortunately for you Chris, after Money in the Bank- the man you'll be 'shadowing' will be me. And there's no chance you'll be taking the WWE Championship from me.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Well played man.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Jimmy Wang Yang with Mae as his Valet? That could be awesome!

4802907.jpg

Oh akbar....

Quick question guys. I'm planning to play Maryse as a gold digger who has short associations with various superstars and I'm wondering which characters here have a gimmick associated with money or simply are likely to have a lot of money. I'm thinking ADR so far, but anyone else?

maryse.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Quick question guys. I'm planning to play Maryse as a gold digger who has short associations with various superstars and I'm wondering which characters here have a gimmick associated with money or simply are likely to have a lot of money. I'm thinking ADR so far, but anyone else?

maryse.jpg
    Well, last time I checked, The Primetime Players DO make millions of dollars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody Rhodes: Unfortunately for you Chris, after Money in the Bank- the man you'll be 'shadowing' will be me. And there's no chance you'll be taking the WWE Championship from me.
    Jericho: Really Rhodes? Is that what you really think? Yeah, you beat Wade Barrett to earn that spot, and that's admirable. But don't think for one second that it's going to be that easy. As the number one contender you also have a target on your back, one that I have my eyes on.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!