Page 1182 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 182 682 1082 1132 117211801181118211831184 1192 1232 1282 1682 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Cause The Kings reign supreme, baby!!! Suck it, Jelly

Just messing bro. I felt it would be down to you and I, Eddie in the end was a great surprise. It was great to know that the tag team scene can thrive with any team but it's been us and the champions who took it and ran it, not long ago. Whether it would've been you or I, I know All American Perfection was gonna have a run for their money.

Kings = NEW Champs #Icanfeelit
    This man.. ^^ it's great seeing the tag team division building, but so much credit goes to you guys, since the last Battle Royal flopped, me and G made a choice to highlight us and you guys as the corner stone of the tag team division, knowing it was you guys that could deliver, simple as that.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Anyways.. I'm off to watch Raw.

Hope to see some more feedback on the show guys, for those yet to read it.. enjoy!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Mate, I couldn't have been happier working with you guys Thanks and I'm looking forward to the future- and actually not knowing if I'm going to be winning.

Lies! You thought ADR/RR was up there too- but apparently if somebody wins the Women's Championship and number one contendership to the WWE Championship, they can't win a battle royal...
    Honestly, before you said anything, I thought ADR/Ricardo was new characters THBK took on haha

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Favorite Moment:
    Aries retaining. Honestly, when I saw Cody Rhodes won the match, I was worried that Jericho was going to win the title back.
    Best Match:
    3 Stages of Hell
    Best Promo:
    Aries/Jericho/Eve promo-I enjoyed doing it and thought it came off great.
    Best Piece of Booking:
    KOW teaming with Black to take on UK.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: ADR/Ricardo
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Brock winning. I honestly felt like it was Anderson's time, and that this was the chance for Brock to move from the title scene, onto a feud with someone else.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    none really
    Any Other Positives:
    All of the matches were great, I enjoyed all of the promos, and there were definitely some surprises. Also, congrats Eddie! You deserved both wins tonight bro!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Honestly, Natalya. I'm sensing a Lita/Natalya feud, and while I'm glad EHC is bringing her back, I would have liked to seen another user like Ashley Punk's character, become the next in line for the title.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    See Above
    Overall Show Grade: A+
    I agree with you. That said, I didn't know she would redubet at SS- was a nice surprise(Glamour Girl had told me)

Best Match:
    3 Stages of Hell, Sting/Abyss, tag match thingy- really all of them
    Best Promo:
    A lot of great ones- can not pick one
    Best Piece of Booking:
    Claudio and Chris teaming with Black, Angle being revealed as the masked mab
    Best Debut *when applicable*: Ricardoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Lita winning- I like it, but not at the same time
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    none really
    Any Other Positives:
    Great matches, great promos
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    See bears comment
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    IDK
    Overall Show Grade: A+

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Angle being revealed as the masked man.
    Best Match: The main event for me. The Womens Championship match was great too.
    Best Promo: Tyson Kidd's promo for me.
    Best Piece of Booking: Sandow beating Hogan with the Atomic Leg Drop was a good kick in the nuts (which followed ) to Hogan. Aries tapping Jericho out to the Walls was a good one too, surely the exclamation point on the feud? Or is it?! Kurt Angle being revealed as the masked man was cool. Can't wait to see where that feud goes next!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: At one point when Jericho had the Walls locked in, the referee was lifting Aries' arm to check if he was still concious? Not sure why he'd do that since the Walls of Jericho isn't a choke hold.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: There seems to be a bit of the Aries/Jericho/Eve promo missing (I'm pretty sure it's missing anyway).
    Any Other Positives: The opening elimination tag team match was a fun and good way to start the show. The Rhodes vs Barrett match was good. I enjoyed The Rock vs Dean Ambrose too.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing really
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: Solid A. Contender for best show yet from this fed for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Honestly, before you said anything, I thought ADR/Ricardo was new characters THBK took on haha
    Haha! I thought somebody would think that.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Thank you for the feedback EHC & Tommy. I'm glad you guys liked Angle as the masked man, I think that pretty much had everyone as many assumed it was D-Bry, which is not a bad guess actually.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Favorite Moment: Angle being revealed as the masked man.
    Best Match: The main event for me. The Womens Championship match was great too.
    Best Promo: Tyson Kidd's promo for me.
    Best Piece of Booking: Sandow beating Hogan with the Atomic Leg Drop was a good kick in the nuts (which followed ) to Hogan. Aries tapping Jericho out to the Walls was a good one too, surely the exclamation point on the feud? Or is it?! Kurt Angle being revealed as the masked man was cool. Can't wait to see where that feud goes next!
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: At one point when Jericho had the Walls locked in, the referee was lifting Aries' arm to check if he was still concious? Not sure why he'd do that since the Walls of Jericho isn't a choke hold.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: There seems to be a bit of the Aries/Jericho/Eve promo missing (I'm pretty sure it's missing anyway).
    Any Other Positives: The opening elimination tag team match was a fun and good way to start the show. The Rhodes vs Barrett match was good. I enjoyed The Rock vs Dean Ambrose too.
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing really
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A
    Overall Show Grade: Solid A. Contender for best show yet from this fed for sure.
    Yea I noticed there was some of the promo missing too and that made it not have as much sense to me, but I wasn't sure if it was cut on purpose.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Yea I noticed there was some of the promo missing too and that made it not have as much sense to me, but I wasn't sure if it was cut on purpose.
    Yeah, I'm sure it was just a mistake or something.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

i had actually thought the masked man was gonna be Colt Cabana due to the fact Punk and him have history together in real life in the indies and ROH. But Angle was a nice surprise I didn't see coming

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young