Page 1180 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 180 680 1080 1130 117011781179118011811182 1190 1230 1280 1680 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody Rhodes: Wade, I did three things last night. Firstly, I beat you for the number one contendership to the WWE Championship. Thanks to this, I'm going to Money in the Bank and I'm going to become the WWE Champion. Number two, I finished with you. And three, well I proved that the UK aren't invincible as you seem to think you are. From here on in, you're done Barrett. Your entire stable won't stand a chance now that the Raw locker room realises it is time to fight back.
    Barrett: The Raw locker room may realise that it's time to fight back, but they are seriously deluded if they actually think that they have any chance of stopping my comrades and me in the UK. We are all willing to take out any American rubbish, and yes it is rubbish, not 'trash' uneducated slime of Western Civilisation.And if you plan on becoming the champion any time soon, you are far from done with me, boy. For I will gain my shot, and I will crush whoever stands in my path to immortality.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Barrett: The Raw locker room may realise that it's time to fight back, but they are seriously deluded if they actually think that they have any chance of stopping my comrades and me in the UK. We are all willing to take out any American rubbish, and yes it is rubbish, not 'trash' uneducated slime of Western Civilisation.And if you plan on becoming the champion any time soon, you are far from done with me, boy. For I will gain my shot, and I will crush whoever stands in my path to immortality.
    Ryback: Deluded you say? Maybe you have a chance of beating me when Goldberg is still around to poke his nose in my business but unfortunately for you, you don't have that luxury in your back pocket anymore and last time I checked, you still owe me a proper match. Trust me, getting "immortality" will be the last thing in mind when you're jaw is wired shut after a couple of my Meathooks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ryback: Deluded you say? Maybe you have a chance of beating me when Goldberg is still around to poke his nose in my business but unfortunately for you, you don't have that luxury in your back pocket anymore and last time I checked, you still owe me a proper match. Trust me, getting "immortality" will be the last thing in mind when you're jaw is wired shut after a couple of my Meathooks!
    Barrett: *laughs* I bet you too are an American. I can tell from the way you march around the ring, with seemingly no direction, and the way your grammar doesn't really extend further than no-sensical crys like WAKE UP, or FINISH IT! But yes you are correct that I do owe you a match. Trust me, I am looking forward to destroying you in the ring when we do meet face to face.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Barrett: *laughs* I bet you too are an American. I can tell from the way you march around the ring, with seemingly no direction, and the way your grammar doesn't really extend further than no-sensical crys like WAKE UP, or FINISH IT! But yes you are correct that I do owe you a match. Trust me, I am looking forward to destroying you in the ring when we do meet face to face.
    Ryback: Wear your brave face while you can, brit. It'll leave me feeling less guilty that I annihilated a helpless child instead of a man.

Blog Entries
    Ryback: Wear your brave face while you can, brit. It'll leave me feeling less guilty that I annihilated a helpless child instead of a man.
    Barrett: Oh, so now the Ryback has suddenly become all patriotic on us...Is this a cheap tactic to make the fans and your American pals in the back like you, because quite frankly I believe that if you disappeared off the face of the earth right now, many people wouldn't really care!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Barrett: Oh, so now the Ryback has suddenly become all patriotic on us...Is this a cheap tactic to make the fans and your American pals in the back like you, because quite frankly I believe that if you disappeared off the face of the earth right now, many people wouldn't really care!
    Ryback: If you want to speak out for my intentions, so be it. There won't be anything I leave in that ring that will leave people second guessing me after I've finished with you and that's where it counts. I can guarantee that.

still have yet to read the show, but while cooking i checked out this thread and from the reviews thus far it looks well worth the read. Ill read it tonight before Raw, unless i watch The Hobbit instead(which i really to) lol. RAW or Hobbit?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Thanks to those that have dropped some feed back, I really think this was our best show yet and hope those that have yet to read it.. enjoy it.

Eddie - Where do I start man? Just thank you, for everything. Without you, this place would not be where it is now.. and all the kind words you gave me? Is because of how much I learned from you. It's going to be sad seeing you go man, but you leave with our blessing and best wishes too you over at JBW! (Not that you need it.) I'm just happy you are sticking around with your characters man.

Thanks again amigo.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Thanks to those that have dropped some feed back, I really think this was our best show yet and hope those that have yet to read it.. enjoy it.

Eddie - Where do I start man? Just thank you, for everything. Without you, this place would not be where it is now.. and all the kind words you gave me? Is because of how much I learned from you. It's going to be sad seeing you go man, but you leave with our blessing and best wishes too you over at JBW! (Not that you need it.) I'm just happy you are sticking around with your characters man.

Thanks again amigo.
    Y u make PTP lose? :'(

Y u make PTP lose? :'(
    Just another hard choice man.

Creative took a vote though and that was the outcome. For me, it was between you and KOW. The Kings took the majority of the vote.

Drop some feedback too man. Would love to hear what you think overall of the show, Your a real character around here man and hearing what you think.. is important to creative.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.