Page 1179 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 179 679 1079 1129 116911771178117911801181 1189 1229 1279 1679 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment:
    Aries retaining. Honestly, when I saw Cody Rhodes won the match, I was worried that Jericho was going to win the title back.
    Best Match:
    3 Stages of Hell
    Best Promo:
    Aries/Jericho/Eve promo-I enjoyed doing it and thought it came off great.
    Best Piece of Booking:
    KOW teaming with Black to take on UK.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: ADR/Ricardo
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Brock winning. I honestly felt like it was Anderson's time, and that this was the chance for Brock to move from the title scene, onto a feud with someone else.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    none really
    Any Other Positives:
    All of the matches were great, I enjoyed all of the promos, and there were definitely some surprises. Also, congrats Eddie! You deserved both wins tonight bro!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Honestly, Natalya. I'm sensing a Lita/Natalya feud, and while I'm glad EHC is bringing her back, I would have liked to seen another user like Ashley Punk's character, become the next in line for the title.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    See Above
    Overall Show Grade: A+

Just to let creative know, I found the PPV to be extraordinary and it will receive a full review of each match and promo from me but that will be up sometime between tomorrow and Thursday. So don't freak out if you don't hear from me until then.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Brock: Was I right or was I right? What'd I tell you chumps? Fairy tales belong in storybooks with pretty pictures. Welcome to reality, motherfuckers. In this reality, Brock was, is, and always will be the man and soon, I'll be the World Heavyweight Champion again and all of you peasants can go right back to worshipping the ground I walk on instead of brownosing that Canadian midget that's running around here with My glory, My championship. I hope it was fun playing pretend, Tyson because now that I'm back in business, MY title's going back home with me where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Favorite Moment:
    Aries retaining. Honestly, when I saw Cody Rhodes won the match, I was worried that Jericho was going to win the title back.
    Best Match:
    3 Stages of Hell
    Best Promo:
    Aries/Jericho/Eve promo-I enjoyed doing it and thought it came off great.
    Best Piece of Booking:
    KOW teaming with Black to take on UK.
    Best Debut *when applicable*: ADR/Ricardo
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:
    Brock winning. I honestly felt like it was Anderson's time, and that this was the chance for Brock to move from the title scene, onto a feud with someone else.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved:
    none really
    Any Other Positives:
    All of the matches were great, I enjoyed all of the promos, and there were definitely some surprises. Also, congrats Eddie! You deserved both wins tonight bro!
    Anything else that fell below your expectation:
    Honestly, Natalya. I'm sensing a Lita/Natalya feud, and while I'm glad EHC is bringing her back, I would have liked to seen another user like Ashley Punk's character, become the next in line for the title.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any):
    See Above
    Overall Show Grade: A+
    Thanks bro.

Looking forward to the Rhodes-Aries match!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody Rhodes: Last night, last night I proved that the United Kingdom are beatable. Once again, Wade Barrett failed on the biggest stage. I'm moving on. Austin Aries, congratulations on your victory. At Money in the Bank, we steal the show, but I'm taking that WWE Championship.
    Barrett: Don't get too ahead of yourself Cody! Last night was a fluke, and I promise to return to dominate WWE for a long time to come, and I WILL become the first English Born WWE Champion!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Well I'm glad for those of you who have read the show that it came off well. From top to bottom I felt this was the best show/ PPV this fed has put out and rightfully so because it is SummerSlam.

For those who haven't read it yet you're missing out.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    The Hurricane: Justice has been served! Righteousness has been satiated! Daniels has been vanquished! The Hurricane...is...vic....TORRRRRRRRIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Barrett: Don't get too ahead of yourself Cody! Last night was a fluke, and I promise to return to dominate WWE for a long time to come, and I WILL become the first English Born WWE Champion!
    Cody Rhodes: Wade, I did three things last night. Firstly, I beat you for the number one contendership to the WWE Championship. Thanks to this, I'm going to Money in the Bank and I'm going to become the WWE Champion. Number two, I finished with you. And three, well I proved that the UK aren't invincible as you seem to think you are. From here on in, you're done Barrett. Your entire stable won't stand a chance now that the Raw locker room realises it is time to fight back.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

With last night's PPV, as it's been already mentioned, it was Eddie's last act with us.

Eddie has been a huge help in our improvements as writers, as has been incredibly influential with the help of storylines, Edge/Kidd and Ambrose/Rock spring to mind. And, it's safe to say, that if Eddie didn't help, it would be a long time, if ever, the WWE Fed reached this standard, and has the potential to progress.

So, please, let me lead you all into a standing ovation for EDDIE!

‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    With last night's PPV, as it's been already mentioned, it was Eddie's last act with us.

Eddie has been a huge help in our improvements as writers, as has been incredibly influential with the help of storylines, Edge/Kidd and Ambrose/Rock spring to mind. And, it's safe to say, that if Eddie didn't help, it would be a long time, if ever, the WWE Fed reached this standard, and has the potential to progress.

So, please, let me lead you all into a standing ovation for EDDIE!

Thanks dude.

It's been an absolute pleasure working alongside you man. I'm so pleased I got to do so. When there's more time on both of our hands, I'd love to be part of a tag team with you somewhere.

THBK & G, both of you are fantastic talents- and you've done great things with Raw. I'm happy I got to work with you guys and thank you for firstly, THBK- allowing me the opportunity as part of creative and both of you- making the experience better for me.

And thank you to all of the guys and girls that have been part of this fed that I've feuded with and worked with. (Bear, Shaz, Vand, Niall all jump to mind).

Also, for those that haven't clicked on my sig- Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez, they're mine.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion