Page 1174 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 174 674 1074 1124 116411721173117411751176 1184 1224 1274 1674 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,740 of 18790
  1. #11731
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post


    SummerSlam match card:

    The Hurricane vs. Christopher Daniels.

    Hulk Hogan vs. Damien Sandow II.

    Monster's Ball match:
    Sting Vs. Abyss W/ Raven.

    Tag Team Battle Royal for the number one contenders:
    DX.
    New Age Outlaws.
    Kings of Wrestling.
    Prime Time Players.
    ???.
    Cryme Tyme.
    Harlem Heat.

    I Quit Match, Loser leaves Raw:
    Goldberg vs. Ryback.

    Tyler Black & Kurt Angle vs United Kingdom (Sheamus, Regal & Drew)

    Intercontinental Title match:
    Tyler Reks (C) vs The Undertaker vs Randy Orton.

    Grudge match:
    The Rock vs Dean Ambrose.

    Mask/Revenge match:
    CM Punk vs Masked Man. (If Punk wins, Masked man will have to unveil.)

    WHC Number one contender match:
    Brock Lesnar vs Mr. Anderson.

    Women's Championship, Triple threat match:
    Lita vs Trish Stratus vs Kelly Kelly.

    WWE title, number one contenders match:
    Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett.

    WWE title match:
    Austin Aries (C) vs Chris Jericho.
    (If Austin Aries is cleared to wrestle, if not.. he will forfeit the title too Chris Jericho.)

    WHC three stages of hell match:
    Tyson Kidd (C) vs Edge.
    Bumping for Zero! BTW, Great to see the Ic'ing guys.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #11732
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Via twitter

    @aries4champ: well, got the final word. This sucks. Im absolutely pissed. #notitledefense
     

  3. #11733
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ryback: Hope you like traveling, Goldberg, because that's exactly what you'll be doing after I beat you at Summerslam! Feed...me...more!


  4. #11734
    Make sure you guys fill out the prediction contest, closes tonight at 8 PM EST at which time the show should be going up
     

    Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions


  5. #11735
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Almost no love for kelly kelly in the prediction contest :/
     

  6. #11736
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Well i think some icing is needed to hype summerslam tonight.

    Via twitter

    @ksquared: just hit airport. Already booked stretch limo for after show. Tonight is going to rock. #partytilldawn
     

  7. #11737
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Brock: You feeling butterflies, Anderson? Either way, after I'm finished with you, you'll be feeling nothing at all except an IV drip going through your arm.


  8. #11738
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Brock: You feeling butterflies, Anderson? Either way, after I'm finished with you, you'll be feeling nothing at all except an IV drip going through your arm.
    Damien: how presumptuous. You believe because you have the muscles of adonis, that your victory is predetermined. You, much like hulk hogan, are blind and ignorant to the truth. Have no fear you rapscallion, for tonight, i, your intellectual savior, will lift summerslam from a show of mediocrity, to a show of greatness. You're welcome
     

  9. #11739
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,667
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damien: how presumptuous. You believe because you have the muscles of adonis, that your victory is predetermined. You, much like hulk hogan, are blind and ignorant to the truth. Have no fear you rapscallion, for tonight, i, your intellectual savior, will lift summerslam from a show of mediocrity, to a show of greatness. You're welcome

    Brock:
    It's too bad I don't have my "douchebag to English" dictionary on hand with me because quite frankly, I don't understand half of what you just said. I don't know who the hell you think you are but what I know for a fact is that Anderson is going down tonight and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.


  10. #11740
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

    Brock:
    It's too bad I don't have my "douchebag to English" dictionary on hand with me because quite frankly, I don't understand half of what you just said. I don't know who the hell you think you are but what I know for a fact is that Anderson is going down tonight and there's not a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.
    Sandow: do not fret, for i shall not be trying to stop your progress. From my vantage point, mr anderson can do that. What i do find humorous is your need to resort to cheap shots. It does show the true nature of the muscle man, never being able to reach the intellectual heights as someone like myself.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.