Page 1168 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 115811661167116811691170 1178 1218 1268 1668 ... LastLast
Results 11,671 to 11,680 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Shawn Michaels: Hey AW... you do so much talking for a man that doesn't step in the ring. Why don't you back up those words in the ring against Triple H or I? Or better yet, maybe I can find Eugene.

I'm sure you could beat him.... No, I think even Eugene will kick your ass!!!

HHH: Yeah, Eugene would run all over AW, I'd even put my money on Hornswoggle against this clown!!!
    Young: Oh shit.

O'Neil: Yeah, man. I think we're screwed.

Young: Obviously. I mean, if they have Eugene compete for them instead, their chances actually improve.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Young: Oh shit.

O'Neil: Yeah, man. I think we're screwed.

Young: Obviously. I mean, if they have Eugene compete for them instead, their chances actually improve.
    HHH: Again... the school system has left a few kids behind... Young and O'Neil. I was talking to your daddy AW you dumbshits! We are capable of handling you two goons on our own. But your master here seems to use his mouth a lot.

Shawn Michaels: Uses his mouth a lot? No wonder O'Neil and Young are always smiling!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    HHH: Again... the school system has left a few kids behind... Young and O'Neil. I was talking to your daddy AW you dumbshits! We are capable of handling you two goons on our own. But your master here seems to use his mouth a lot.

Shawn Michaels: Uses his mouth a lot? No wonder O'Neil and Young are always smiling!!!
    A.W.: Uh yeah. No kidding because I'm a...manager? Just because the one you had back in the day looked like Koko the gorilla's ancestor and barely spoke doesn't mean that I have to follow suit.

Young: And guess what? We KNOW who you were talking to and we objected. Instead of worrying about our manager, you worry about making it out alive at Summerslam because we won't be letting up for one second.

A.W.: Uh yeah. No kidding because I'm a...manager? Just because the one you had back in the day looked like Koko the gorilla's ancestor and barely spoke doesn't mean that I have to follow suit.

Young: And guess what? We KNOW who you were talking to and we objected. Instead of worrying about our manager, you worry about making it out alive at Summerslam because we won't be letting up for one second.
    HHH: That's good Young... you hold tight to that.

*They both laugh*

Shawn Michaels: Ok, let's be serious. Let's stop dicking around.

*They both laugh again*

HHH: Seriously Shawn, you're 2 inches from...

they both burst into laughter*
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    HHH: That's good Young... you hold tight to that.

*They both laugh*

Shawn Michaels: Ok, let's be serious. Let's stop dicking around.

*They both laugh again*

HHH: Seriously Shawn, you're 2 inches from...

they both burst into laughter*
    A.W.: Careful. You keep laughing like that and your false teeth will fall out! Hahahaha! How's that for funny, fellas? But you know what's going to be even funnier? Watchin' and listenin' to the sorry excuses that'll be coming out of your mouth when you have to stand up and tell your little army how Admiral Hunter and Commander Michaels couldn't get it it done and how you disgraced your fans. I guarantee you no one will be wanting to hold up any glow sticks or be caught dead wearing one of your nose rags you call a T-shirt after The Primetime Players, once GAIN, dominate!

O'Neil: Ya'll should hire Warren Band to play music for your send off!

Young: Yeah, yeah and then have the New Age Outlaws go out with you. Ain't nobody got time for old ass timers in primetime!

A.W.: Careful. You keep laughing like that and your false teeth will fall out! Hahahaha! How's that for funny, fellas? But you know what's going to be even funnier? Watchin' and listenin' to the sorry excuses that'll be coming out of your mouth when you have to stand up and tell your little army how Admiral Hunter and Commander Michaels couldn't get it it done and how you disgraced your fans. I guarantee you no one will be wanting to hold up any glow sticks or be caught dead wearing one of your nose rags you call a T-shirt after The Primetime Players, once GAIN, dominate!

O'Neil: Ya'll should hire Warren Band to play music for your send off!

Young: Yeah, yeah and then have the New Age Outlaws go out with you. Ain't nobody got time for old ass timers in primetime!
    HHH: Did you hear that Commander Michaels?

Shawn Michaels: I sure did Admiral Hunter. You know what this means right?

HHH and Shawn Michaels: NEW T-SHIRTS!!!!!

DX Shirt.jpg
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Did you hear that Commander Michaels?

Shawn Michaels: I sure did Admiral Hunter. You know what this means right?

HHH and Shawn Michaels: NEW T-SHIRTS!!!!!

DX Shirt.jpg
    A.W.: Perfect timing! It's gettin' pretty close to allergy season and I'm already sneezing from you two on account of my bullshit allergy. Here, toss me one of those!

Young: No surprise that Michaels is okay with Hunter being the guy with the higher rank.

O'Neil: Well, I guess it makes sense if you think about it.

A.W.: Perfect timing! It's gettin' pretty close to allergy season and I'm already sneezing from you two on account of my bullshit allergy. Here, toss me one of those!

Young: No surprise that Michaels is okay with Hunter being the guy with the higher rank.

O'Neil: Well, I guess it makes sense if you think about it.
    OOC: I gotta go man... gotta take care of some things. It was great ICing with you bro. I'll get you the new DX shirt for you, haha.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    OOC: I gotta go man... gotta take care of some things. It was great ICing with you bro. I'll get you the new DX shirt for you, haha.
    OOC: No problem. Great IC'ing. You see, folks. THAT'S how it's done!

Black Ninja!
    Eugene is never coming back...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!