Page 1167 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 167667106711171157116511661167116811691177121712671667 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,670 of 18232
    Blog Entries
    *Darren holds his head as Titus helps him to the back where they meet up with A.W.*

Young: Man, I'm so sorry. I should have...

A.W.: Are you kidding me?! You did great out there!

O'Neil: But we lost.

A.W.: Yeah, yeah. The only reason ya'll lost was cause of Orton ruining your chemistry but man, did you see the way that HBK was running to the corner after Titus gave him that bearhug? That proves all your training is working! And as for you, D-Young, just remember those legs and he'll go down like an oak. There won't be an extra man for DX at Summerslam to help him out of those chop blocks so you'll be in good shape. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Darren holds his head as Titus helps him to the back where they meet up with A.W.*

Young: Man, I'm so sorry. I should have...

A.W.: Are you kidding me?! You did great out there!

O'Neil: But we lost.

A.W.: Yeah, yeah. The only reason ya'll lost was cause of Orton ruining your chemistry but man, did you see the way that HBK was running to the corner after Titus gave him that bearhug? That proves all your training is working! And as for you, D-Young, just remember those legs and he'll go down like an oak. There won't be an extra man for DX at Summerslam to help him out of those chop blocks so you'll be in good shape. Trust me.
    HHH: After Summerslam, you both will be running like bitches in heat. DX will become the #1 Contenders and when all is said and done, you both will slide all the way down in the contender's totem pole.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    HHH: After Summerslam, you both will be running like bitches in heat. DX will become the #1 Contenders and when all is said and done, you both will slide all the way down in the contender's totem pole.
    A.W.: Well, look who it is. I guess we ain't the "fans who lost their way" now that you know what we're capable of, huh? After Summerslam, you'll want to call yourself HLH for Hurtin' Like Hell because once The Primetime Players sweep the competition again, it'll be back to your desk job for you.

Young: You don't need a reality check to see that we're going to win. All you'll need is a Gut Check! Snap!

A.W.: Well, look who it is. I guess we ain't the "fans who lost their way" now that you know what we're capable of, huh? After Summerslam, you'll want to call yourself HLH for Hurtin' Like Hell because once The Primetime Players sweep the competition again, it'll be back to your desk job for you.

Young: You don't need a reality check to see that we're going to win. All you'll need is a Gut Check! Snap!

HHH: Yeah, look who it is, the guy that pedigreed your bed-buddy Young on Nitro, and if you're not careful, I will do the same to you AW! And it's not a threat, it's guarantee.

Shawn Michaels: And as you get up, I'll deliver to you some Sweet Chin Music!!!
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries

HHH: Yeah, look who it is, the guy that pedigreed your bed-buddy Young on Nitro, and if you're not careful, I will do the same to you AW! And it's not a threat, it's guarantee.

Shawn Michaels: And as you get up, I'll deliver to you some Sweet Chin Music!!!
    O'Neil: Hey, check it out. Michaels, I didn't think you'd make it back here on your own power. I guess my bearhug was too light. I'll be sure to crank up the pressure at Summerslam.

A.W.: And speaking of pressure, how's it feel knowing that you're gonna get whooped at Summerslam? It really adds those stress lines to the forehead, eh Triple H? Hahahaha!

O'Neil: Hey, check it out. Michaels, I didn't think you'd make it back here on your own power. I guess my bearhug was too light. I'll be sure to crank up the pressure at Summerslam.

A.W.: And speaking of pressure, how's it feel knowing that you're gonna get whooped at Summerslam? It really adds those stress lines to the forehead, eh Triple H? Hahahaha!

HHH: Stress lines is what your family is going to get as soon as they see your hospital bill after I put you there AW. You see AW, we don't just talk crap like you do, no, we take action on it. And I guarantee that at Summerslam, DX will teach you a lesson in humility, and you will learn it fast.

Shawn Michaels: As far as you go O'Neil... I've beaten bigger gorillas than you. You're only mistake was not finishing me off at Nitro, at Summerslam, I won't be so easy to beat. So bring everything you got, because your everything is still not enough to take down the DX Army!!!
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Stress lines is what your family is going to get as soon as they see your hospital bill after I put you there AW. You see AW, we don't just talk crap like you do, no, we take action on it. And I guarantee that at Summerslam, DX will teach you a lesson in humility, and you will learn it fast.

Shawn Michaels: As far as you go O'Neil... I've beaten bigger gorillas than you. You're only mistake was not finishing me off at Nitro, at Summerslam, I won't be so easy to beat. So bring everything you got, because your everything is still not enough to take down the DX Army!!!
    Young: Army, huh? Well then, I hope you've got rescue airway on standby because that's the only way you're walking out of Summerslam as number one contenders. See, we're not just all glitz and glamour. We're angry. Angry at tag teams like you trying to steal our spotlight, the same exact thing happened with The Kings of Wrestling. These clown show up out of nowhere and shove us out and we're sure as hell not letting you have a spot.

O'Neil: We don't share. We're selfish and rightfully so. You've already had your chance and now, it's primetime! If there's a lesson that needs to be learned by anyone, it's you who needs to learn self treatment for a bruised ego because that's what you'll have when we become not only the number one contenders but the tag team champions of the wooooooorld! *does the dog bark*

Young: Army, huh? Well then, I hope you've got rescue airway on standby because that's the only way you're walking out of Summerslam as number one contenders. See, we're not just all glitz and glamour. We're angry. Angry at tag teams like you trying to steal our spotlight, the same exact thing happened with The Kings of Wrestling. These clown show up out of nowhere and shove us out and we're sure as hell not letting you have a spot.

O'Neil: We don't share. We're selfish and rightfully so. You've already had your chance and now, it's primetime! If there's a lesson that needs to be learned by anyone, it's you who needs to learn self treatment for a bruised ego because that's what you'll have when we become not only the number one contenders but the tag team champions of the wooooooorld! *does the dog bark*
    HHH: Hey Shawn... I think this buffoon has seen the light. He just finished saying that we are walking out of Summerslam as #1 Contenders.

Shawn: I think so Trips... It's about time too. And he's true though, we are walking out as #1 Contenders as soon as we're done with all the chumps they throw our way.

HHH: Summerslam is going to be like Amateur Tag-Team Night... we have to beat a bunch of nobodies to face another bunch of nobodies for the belts. It doesn't make sense.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    HHH: Hey Shawn... I think this buffoon has seen the light. He just finished saying that we are walking out of Summerslam as #1 Contenders.

Shawn: I think so Trips... It's about time too. And he's true though, we are walking out as #1 Contenders as soon as we're done with all the chumps they throw our way.

HHH: Summerslam is going to be like Amateur Tag-Team Night... we have to beat a bunch of nobodies to face another bunch of nobodies for the belts. It doesn't make sense.
    A.W.: Selective memory. Is that a sign of having a massive ego or just being old in age? Either way, it doesn't matter because you won't be having Rob Van Dam in your corner and we won't be having unreliable partners to throw us off. You'll have to deal with us and that ain't a combination that will suit your chances well in any way, shape or form.

O'Neil: Yo, Shawn, if you thought that bearhug was tight, just wait until Summerslam. I'll really make you lose your smile!

Young: And uh, Triple H, don't worry. I promise I won't try to hit that hard with my chopblocks. I mean, I just want to hurt you, not cripple you....

O'Neil: Young?

Young: Fine. I lied. I DO want to cripple you!

A.W.: Selective memory. Is that a sign of having a massive ego or just being old in age? Either way, it doesn't matter because you won't be having Rob Van Dam in your corner and we won't be having unreliable partners to throw us off. You'll have to deal with us and that ain't a combination that will suit your chances well in any way, shape or form.

O'Neil: Yo, Shawn, if you thought that bearhug was tight, just wait until Summerslam. I'll really make you lose your smile!

Young: And uh, Triple H, don't worry. I promise I won't try to hit that hard with my chopblocks. I mean, I just want to hurt you, not cripple you....

O'Neil: Young?

Young: Fine. I lied. I DO want to cripple you!
    Shawn Michaels: Hey AW... you do so much talking for a man that doesn't step in the ring. Why don't you back up those words in the ring against Triple H or I? Or better yet, maybe I can find Eugene.

I'm sure you could beat him.... No, I think even Eugene will kick your ass!!!

HHH: Yeah, Eugene would run all over AW, I'd even put my money on Hornswoggle against this clown!!!
    ​​​