Page 1166 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 166 666 1066 1116 115611641165116611671168 1176 1216 1266 1666 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,660 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In all seriousness, I don't really care about being put on a poster. You do what you think will be the best design.
    I'll just put my characters on the posters from now on... haha. I'll let THBK decide on the characters. I just make shit up and have them tell me what to put on and what to take out. It works for me.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Kelly Kelly: Did you all see it? I stood over Trish, and Lita. The precious duo from the era of dominance in the women's division. The crowning jewel for the fans. The two women, fans drooled over, wishing they would come back to the WWE. Well they did, and they were put in their place by the dominant diva. Lita says she is no diva, she is a woman...fine. I have no problem beating the living hell out of a woman. Come Summerslam, I will be the Women's Champion, and that...that will be cover page worthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I agree. Put Tyson on there, too.
    Haha I was just messing. I just wanted to have a reason to IC a little as Aries. My view on posters, is they should either feature a champion, or should feature someone who is currently in a high profile feud, example of The Rock, or Edge, or Wade Barrett. you get what I mean. But it's whatever Des, THBK, and GGG want

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Sandow: Time runs through the hour glass, passing in each moment. The myth, the legend, it will all come to an end. This shall be no party, this shall be a redemption. A redemption for being made a fool prior. Hulk Hogan, your intellectual savior is going to show you, and your Hulkamaniacs, you are merely a man.
    Hulk Hogan: Sandow, it's your time that is running out brother. Soon you will feel the power of HULKAMANIA as it runs wild through my veins. At Summerslam, I will tear you into pieces and you will be just a memory Damien. At Summerslam, I will kick your ass little dude.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Haha I was just messing. I just wanted to have a reason to IC a little as Aries. My view on posters, is they should either feature a champion, or should feature someone who is currently in a high profile feud, example of The Rock, or Edge, or Wade Barrett. you get what I mean. But it's whatever Des, THBK, and GGG want
    If it was up to me, I'd make them all South Park Characters!!! Lol.
    ​​​

Blog Entries
    I understand and agree on this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hulk Hogan: Sandow, it's your time that is running out brother. Soon you will feel the power of HULKAMANIA as it runs wild through my veins. At Summerslam, I will tear you into pieces and you will be just a memory Damien. At Summerslam, I will kick your ass little dude.
    Sandow: I would like to point out, how can I feel something if it is running through you. Surely that logic is flawed. Another point. You claim to be able to rip me to pieces, and yet you do not have super human strength. Your words are filled with so many lies, that I am baffled at how these fans still listen to you. Have no fear though, for I will guide them away from your ill conceived notions, and take them to true nirvana.

Kelly Kelly: Did you all see it? I stood over Trish, and Lita. The precious duo from the era of dominance in the women's division. The crowning jewel for the fans. The two women, fans drooled over, wishing they would come back to the WWE. Well they did, and they were put in their place by the dominant diva. Lita says she is no diva, she is a woman...fine. I have no problem beating the living hell out of a woman. Come Summerslam, I will be the Women's Champion, and that...that will be cover page worthy.
    Trish: Kelly you stood over me because as usual someone else did all the work for you. I may not like Lita, but at least I can respect her level of skill. When we face each other at Summerslam you better hide while Lita and I tear each other apart cause that's the only way you'll walk out with the title.

timthumb.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Trish: Kelly you stood over me because as usual someone else did all the work for you. I may not like Lita, but at least I can respect her level of skill. When we face each other at Summerslam you better hide while Lita and I tear each other apart cause that's the only way you'll walk out with the title.

timthumb.jpg
    Kelly Kelly: I'm sorry, are you blind? Or just stupid? I planted you with the Beautifier. I drove your face down into the mat. I didn't hide behind anyone. I put you down, like the dog you are

There's one more part of Nitro to go up, but I've gotta go football training. I guarantee it will be up within 3 hours.