Page 1155 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 155 655 1055 1105 114511531154115511561157 1165 1205 1255 1655 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,550 of 18790
  1. #11541
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    You guys need to delete a filler each
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #11542
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Goddammit, Dave. -_-

    Butting in on my filling.
    Haha... sucks to be you!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    You guys need to delete a filler each
    No... K2Jelly needs to delete 2 of his fillers.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #11544
    Ok, ok, ok.... I deleted one of my fillers! K2Jelly's turn.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #11545
    Can't even get the fillers right.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #11546
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Can't even get the fillers right.
    I know, right? Seriously, Dave.


  7. #11547
    Just finished off another match for SummerSlam. Ppv should be a good one! Also, G was mean't to be doing a prediction contest. he might still do one tonight possibly, if not.. any volunteers?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #11548
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Alright. It needs to be said. Des, thank you for managing Nitro practically on your own and for doing your best to balance real life with efedding but I have to say that the way Nitro gets posted is a bit tiresome. If the show isn't fully ready yet, don't bother posting it yet. Just wait until everything's done and you think that you've got enough time by yourself to post it in full. Leaving the show part way done and then finishing it up in the course of days is a bit of a cockblock if you ask me.


  9. #11549
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. It needs to be said. Des, thank you for managing Nitro practically on your own and for doing your best to balance real life with efedding but I have to say that the way Nitro gets posted is a bit tiresome. If the show isn't fully ready yet, don't bother posting it yet. Just wait until everything's done and you think that you've got enough time by yourself to post it in full. Leaving the show part way done and then finishing it up in the course of days is a bit of a cockblock if you ask me.
    Yeah I agree.

    It will not be for much longer though, soon Des will once again have the help he needs and deserves. As you say, he's done well to get it done as he's been doing, but after the Ppv, we plan on looking at a few things and a new creative member will certainly be chosen.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #11550
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah I agree.

    It will not be for much longer though, soon Des will once again have the help he needs and deserves. As you say, he's done well to get it done as he's been doing, but after the Ppv, we plan on looking at a few things and a new creative member will certainly be chosen.
    Wait..have some people applied?
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.