Page 1154 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 154 654 1054 1104 114411521153115411551156 1164 1204 1254 1654 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 18790
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I think Tommy said it best and many people have said what I already did. Like Tommy though, I share the same opinion that it's nice seeing people think of some different idea's and think outside of the box, which GG always has since joining here.

In other news. Thanks to those that have done the tag team promo's, for those that have not done one, the deadline is tomorrow. If you do not intend to do one, please could you let me or creative know.
    So much potential editing.... >:-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Cody Rhodes: You have got to be kidding me? Do you not realise what Eve & Teddy have allowed me the opportunity to do? I can kill THREE birds with one stone. Number one- I can get redemption for you costing me the United States Championship. Number two- I can prove that The UK are nothing but a bunch of children out of their depth and number three- I can move on with my career, go on to Money in the Bank and face the WWE Champion.
    Barrett: A bunch of children? Coming from someone who proudly states the fact he is Americna, which perhaps is the most immature, ignorant country in the world, that's pretty hypocritical! I cost you the Title once, the next time you faced Sheamus, he defeated you fairly, so spare me your drivel and stop whining. Finally, you won't move on in your career, because come Summerslam, your career will be over courtesy of me, Wade Barrett!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So much potential editing.... >:-)
    You must be so bored man. Don't you have an Xbox or something?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    You must be so bored man. Don't you have an Xbox or something?.
    Well, I'm pretty much done with all my efedding assignments, save one. Plus, I don't have any good XBox games. Maybe I'll just play Pokemon Black II on my 3DS or something. :/

Well, I'm pretty much done with all my efedding assignments, save one. Plus, I don't have any good XBox games. Maybe I'll just play Pokemon Black II on my 3DS or something. :/
    Pokemon Black? Such a nerd.

Fair enough mate.

I wish I had Pokemon Black.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Goldberg: Hey Ryback... I hope you got your suitcase all packed up son, because your time is running out. At Summerslam... in an I Quit Match.... Loser leaves RAW!!! You're next.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Goldberg: Hey Ryback... I hope you got your suitcase all packed up son, because your time is running out. At Summerslam... in an I Quit Match.... Loser leaves RAW!!! You're next.
    Ryback: That's funny. I was almost positive you wouldn't deliver the message to me to my face. Where were you on RAW? Window shopping for a spine? Glad you found one but it's too bad that at Summerslam, I'm ripping it right out of ya!

Ryback: That's funny. I was almost positive you wouldn't deliver the message to me to my face. Where were you on RAW? Window shopping for a spine? Glad you found one but it's too bad that at Summerslam, I'm ripping it right out of ya!
    Goldberg: You don't need to know my whereabouts, what's important is that I know where you are at. And at Summerslam I will have you right in front of me and I will tear you to pieces and you will become just a memory here in the WWE. So enjoy your last days chump, because come Sunday, your ass is out of here.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Somebody - Nitro Fillers - NOW!

Blog Entries
    Goddammit, Dave. -_-

Butting in on my filling.