Page 1148 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 148 648 1048 1098 113811461147114811491150 1158 1198 1248 1648 ... LastLast
Results 11,471 to 11,480 of 18790
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    SummerSlam tag team Battle Royal:

Okay guys, I thought it would be easier to give the promo assignment out in here! Last time I was disappointed with the effort and would love to see more promo's this time.

So the promo assignment will be the same for everyone, we basically want every team to do a celebration promo, talking about winning the battle royal , talking about the tag division and then about facing All American Perfection (Dolph & Swagger) The winning promo will then be used on the show.

It apply's to any team that has debuted.

.DX
    .Prime time players
    .New Age Outlaws
    .Kings of Wrestling
    .Cryme Tyme
    .Harlem Heat
    .Beer Money

I think that's everyone involved. SCUM will also be in the Battle Royal but off course will not win and there could also be a surprise or too who will also be competing too win! Good Luck! If these promo's could be done ASAP that would be great, we can't write the match without knowing he we are going to pick. If you don't intend to do one.. then please let us know.
    Also, since this is a little bit confusing- will the match be at SummerSlam or at a later date?

as for as giving a proper review for shows- i just have not had the time. And that includes reviews for all the efeds show i read. But will say i really enjoyed the show, as always, the matches and promos were well done and i was glad to see another Tamina promo as she really has not had many. The only thing i can find as a negative- some of the colors used for text- but thats about all. Grade- A

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

All promos in HQ. Sorry for holding the show up Des.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Also, since this is a little bit confusing- will the match be at SummerSlam or at a later date?
    I (as Eve) announced last RAW the match would take place at Summerslam.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I (as Eve) announced last RAW the match would take place at Summerslam.
    See, this is why I'm stepping down! People outside of creative know more than the people IN creative.

Thanks GG

See, this is why I'm stepping down! People outside of creative know more than the people IN creative.

Thanks GG
    Aww don't need to step down cause of that, I only remember cause I wrote the promo lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

I just checked and it wasn't the RAW just posted, but the one before that so almost 2 weeks ago and easy to forget lol. I'm re-posting for your convenience:

Eve: So as my first official booking as the Co-General Manager of RAW... I just love the way that sounds*she giggles* I want to announce that there will indeed be a Battle Royale match at SummerSlam to determine the number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I just checked and it wasn't the RAW just posted, but the one before that so almost 2 weeks ago and easy to forget lol. I'm re-posting for your convenience:

Eve: So as my first official booking as the Co-General Manager of RAW... I just love the way that sounds*she giggles* I want to announce that there will indeed be a Battle Royale match at SummerSlam to determine the number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships.
    I meant the winner's shot at AAP too- should have been clearer. But that's not the reason I'm stepping down haha.

I meant the winner's shot at AAP too- should have been clearer. But that's not the reason I'm stepping down haha.
    Didn't really think it mattered when the match happened to be honest. without specifying it leaves the option open It could be on Raw, it could be at the next PPV, either way. The winner will be getting a title shot!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    SummerSlam tag team Battle Royal:

Okay guys, I thought it would be easier to give the promo assignment out in here! Last time I was disappointed with the effort and would love to see more promo's this time.

So the promo assignment will be the same for everyone, we basically want every team to do a celebration promo, talking about winning the battle royal , talking about the tag division and then about facing All American Perfection (Dolph & Swagger) The winning promo will then be used on the show.

It apply's to any team that has debuted.

.DX
    .Prime time players
    .New Age Outlaws
    .Kings of Wrestling
    .Cryme Tyme
    .Harlem Heat
    .Beer Money

I think that's everyone involved. SCUM will also be in the Battle Royal but off course will not win and there could also be a surprise or too who will also be competing too win! Good Luck! If these promo's could be done ASAP that would be great, we can't write the match without knowing he we are going to pick. If you don't intend to do one.. then please let us know.
    Bumping this!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.